Home General Discussion

CIGARfest 2012

1234568»

Comments

• soggy_bottomsoggy_bottom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    Hey guys, its Kevin, took me awhile to adapt back to the real world after leaving cigarfest but its all starting to come together. I want to tell you guys how much fun I had! Ya'll were the best group of strangers I ever had the privelage to chat, drink, and smoke cigars with. I'm not good with computers and email stuff but i will certainly try and stay in touch on these forums (don't be offended if i don't reply to somthing...I'm real bad at checking online things). I hope everyone made it back to your hometowns safely and i look forward to talking to you guys about cigars and whatnot.
  • soggy_bottomsoggy_bottom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    We're staying south of lake harmony next year WOOHOO!!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    soggy_bottom:
    Hey guys, its Kevin, took me awhile to adapt back to the real world after leaving cigarfest but its all starting to come together. I want to tell you guys how much fun I had! Ya'll were the best group of strangers I ever had the privelage to chat, drink, and smoke cigars with. I'm not good with computers and email stuff but i will certainly try and stay in touch on these forums (don't be offended if i don't reply to somthing...I'm real bad at checking online things). I hope everyone made it back to your hometowns safely and i look forward to talking to you guys about cigars and whatnot.
    Feelings are mutual, Kevin. Great meeting ya!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    smoke em if you got em:
    I dont want to keep quoting and make the string of responses longer than it already is.LOL

I really enjoyed my time @ Cigarfest this year..it was great times with great peeps...looking forward to again next year!! Shout outs to everyone from the forums that attended..big shout out to Alex for all that you did for us..."say word"
    Word...

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    stephen_hannibal:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I dont want to keep quoting and make the string of responses longer than it already is.LOL

I really enjoyed my time @ Cigarfest this year..it was great times with great peeps...looking forward to again next year!! Shout outs to everyone from the forums that attended..big shout out to Alex for all that you did for us..."say word"
    Word...

Thank you sir.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    A big shoutout to everybody from CigarFest! Thanks for making it such a great time errrrrebody and a big thanks to Alex for how awesome he was too us. Thank you sir!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I agree cfest was great had an awesome time I did not get a chance to talk to Alex but aj was very nice. Everyone for ci and c.com were great and made it a great weekend. I was amazed at the size and how nice split rock was.
  • Beavr81Beavr81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 21
    As all you have said it was truly a blast meeting you all. I had an awsome and memorable time for my first cigarfest and can't wait to see u all next year.... Oh and for all of those that joined us in the tent after the fire remember that if u every need to scare away a platoon of insurgents just give skweeks 15 beers and stand back and watch them run.......
    bearb:
    Trident:
    stephen_hannibal:
    y2pascoe:
    LeftFive:
    skweekz:
    I just wanna go on record as to saying it was an absolute pleasure to meet and get to spend time with all of you that I did this weekend. You gentleman are the true definition of a brother and we had one hell of a time together. I cannot wait until we get to all do it again. You guys seriously rock and I'm ecstatic to call all of you my brothers and my friends!
    I'd like to echo this! I had a blast meeting and hanging out with you guys. It was great to put some faces to names I'm pretty familiar with.
    It was a bummer to miss the brunch, but even with the late start, it would have been an hour and a half drive from the hotel we picked. On the plus side, it'll all but guarantee I won't make the same mistake next year!
    Big hell yeah to ENFIDL, Smoke Em If You Gottem, IceGuardianx, LeftFive, Skweekz, Beaver, Trident, bearb, steven_hannibal, and if I saw you this weekend and forgot to mention you I'm sorry, consider yourself included. I had a blast meeting and getting a chance to herf with everyone. I really hope we all get a chance to do this again someday. We missed you and Kevin at the Wooden Match today, Aaron, but we'll get it together another time. No doubt. Hope everyone else had (and is having) a great time and made it home safe.

Peace!
    +1 time was bad ass.

I agree completely with all that. Got some great pics to post up here. Talking to you guys over this and then putting a face to the names makes everything better. Nothing beats the stories that come out of these types of events. looking for another great time soon.
    oh, by the way I just nicely made it back home after an amazing 2+ days...agreed that it is such an amazing group, no matter how much or little conversations you have had on here....the ccom borks welcome and treat each other as long lost friends...thanks for some amazing memories...and you can ask me if I know "Who is Ramon Bueso?"....because I sure glad I do, got the chance to smoke a few of the pre-release...and even got a 3xxl 'dress' shirt to prove it :)
  • JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    I had a blast this year. New to the board, I didn't have the honor of meeting you guys but we can look forward to next year.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    If you grabbed a copy of Smoke magazine you'll see a pic of our very own Bearb on page 12! Well his back anyways haha. It's from last year's CigarFest
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    smoke em if you got em:
    stephen_hannibal:
    smoke em if you got em:

Word...

Thank you sir.
    word. One of the best vacations I've ever had. So glad to share it with my bros. can't wait to do it again next year. And Mike, I enjoyed meeting you and having you join the fold. You fit right in with our craziness haha.