Home General Discussion

CIGARfest 2012

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    y2pascoe:
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:
    y2pascoe:
    Everyone figure out their accommodations? Elijah, are you and the Swede planning something?
    Trying to. Haven't heard back from him since our last email exchange though. And I know all of us NOVA bork's have our accommodations set up.
    Where are you guys staying?
    I'm at the Comfort Inn, in White Haven. It's on one of the shuttle routes. I'm getting there Thursday, leaving Saturday morning.
    We are staying at the Split Rock Resort. We are getting in Fri morning and leaving Sat whenever we are ready to go
    Gaetano7890:
    I think I could make Sat morning at the wooden match. I know the guy I'm going with wants to hit up the oliva event at the ci store so i see e a lot of cigars in my future. Also is anyone going be around Sunday cause I'm all about breakfast and cigars at the wooden match for the bender ender? It lie 20 bucks for all you can eat and smoke.
    Sounds good brother!
    skweekz:
    E, does anyone have anything lined up for Friday night? We'll be coming into town late afternoon so Friday after the event I'll be up for whatever wherever.
    I know we have had some talks about a few things. Like the Rocky Party, the Shorty Bonfire and also have talked about trying to find karaoke.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so from my chats with Alex, waiting on another reply right now, he said he can come hang out for a lil bit with us as we tailgate before the doors open to general public. So we will be having the official Friday tailgate at Smoke Em If You Got Em's car. Someone will have to coordinate Sat's. Then I'm thinking a great chance for all of us to herf would be a brunch at The Wooden Match on Sat morning. It's a restaurant owned by CI that allows smoking. It'd be a great way for all of the Fri and Sat bork's to get together. I was thinking 10 am on Sat morning. Thoughts?
    Friday tailgate sounds like a plan to me. With Royln, even better. I owe his butt for an obscene amount of cigars he hit me with recently. I may be able to do Saturday brunch. It depends on when the lady wants me home. Of course, there's always the chance of me hitting "traffic". If anyone's going to be around Thursday evening, I'm planning on hitting up the Man O' War event to oogle A.J.'s harem.
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so from my chats with Alex, waiting on another reply right now, he said he can come hang out for a lil bit with us as we tailgate before the doors open to general public. So we will be having the official Friday tailgate at Smoke Em If You Got Em's car. Someone will have to coordinate Sat's. Then I'm thinking a great chance for all of us to herf would be a brunch at The Wooden Match on Sat morning. It's a restaurant owned by CI that allows smoking. It'd be a great way for all of the Fri and Sat bork's to get together. I was thinking 10 am on Sat morning. Thoughts?
    Friday tailgate sounds like a plan to me. With Royln, even better. I owe his butt for an obscene amount of cigars he hit me with recently. I may be able to do Saturday brunch. It depends on when the lady wants me home. Of course, there's always the chance of me hitting "traffic". If anyone's going to be around Thursday evening, I'm planning on hitting up the Man O' War event to oogle A.J.'s harem.
    y2pascoe:
    ENFIDL:
    WOOT WOOT! Def excited brother
    Ok so I've started adding names to the list for Fri's Tailgate and for Sat's Brunch! Very excited guys

ENFIDL:

Friday Tailgate Attendees:
    ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

Sat 10AM Wooden Match Brunch:
    ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890
    y2pascoe (possibly)

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so I've started adding names to the list for Fri's Tailgate and for Sat's Brunch! Very excited guys

ENFIDL:

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890
    y2pascoe (possibly)

I might be able to make the brunch at wooden match. Since I live right there.
    JHewey:
    ENFIDL:

ENFIDL:

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890
    y2pascoe (possibly)

I might be able to make the brunch at wooden match. Since I live right there.
    Added you to the list as a possible. Really hope you can make it brother!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:

ENFIDL:

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890
    y2pascoe (possibly)

Guess I have to wash my car before the trip..lol
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    E, does anyone have anything lined up for Friday night? We'll be coming into town late afternoon so Friday after the event I'll be up for whatever wherever.
    I know we have had some talks about a few things. Like the Rocky Party, the Shorty Bonfire and also have talked about trying to find karaoke.
    The karaoke was my idea...figured it could be fun if possible...let me show of my vocals son!!!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Is anyone else staying at split rock? Just trying to get some info on when to leave the brunch to get to fest by 1230
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    ENFIDL:

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890
    y2pascoe (possibly)
    JHewey (possibly)

I'll be there Friday
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    You might want to put me down for possibly also. I really want to meet at brunch but I'm thinking its gonna cut it close with having to be at cigar fest at 12:30. I think split rock is an hour from the wooden match. I'm not sure how check in a 12 will work and then catching the shuttle. I am staying a split rock. If anyone has been there before for cigar fest let me know how it works. I'm going with a friend from work and he is driving. If anyone has any info let me know cause I'm all about meeting for brunch.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Sooo tempting to fly out there.. if anyone comes accross an extra ticket can they let me know? I think there needs to be some left coast representation.
    Gaetano7890:
    You might want to put me down for possibly also. I really want to meet at brunch but I'm thinking its gonna cut it close with having to be at cigar fest at 12:30. I think split rock is an hour from the wooden match. I'm not sure how check in a 12 will work and then catching the shuttle. I am staying a split rock. If anyone has been there before for cigar fest let me know how it works. I'm going with a friend from work and he is driving. If anyone has any info let me know cause I'm all about meeting for brunch.
    Will do. Also you can always just come eat and smoke with us until you need to leave.
    Ok everybody I have now made an official spot for us to meet and herf with none other than Alex "The Swede" Svenson. We will be meeting up with him at the Friday Night Diesel Bonfire. He and Shorti Rossi will both be in attendance. Added a new list to the original post on page 6 that has the other lists of events I'm coordinating
    ENFIDL:

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

Fri Night Diesel Bonfire with Shorty Rossi and Alex Svenson:
    ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890 (possibly)
    y2pascoe (possibly)
    JHewey (possibly)

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Damn it ! How I wish I could be there instead of here !
    gmill880:
    Damn it ! How I wish I could be there instead of here !
    We wish you could be too Gene!
    ENFIDL:
    Ok everybody I have now made an official spot for us to meet and herf with none other than Alex "The Swede" Svenson. We will be meeting up with him at the Friday Night Diesel Bonfire. He and Shorti Rossi will both be in attendance. Added a new list to the original post on page 6 that has the other lists of events I'm coordinating
    ENFIDL:

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890 (possibly)
    y2pascoe (possibly)
    JHewey (possibly)

Umm...Friday night Diesel bonfire with Alex and Shorty...YES!
    y2pascoe:
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890 (possibly)
    y2pascoe (possibly)
    JHewey (possibly)

As in put my @ss down as "attending"!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I do believe I'll be at that bonfire as well!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    If you don't minf me asking, what is the deal with the bonfire and where is it going to be? I gotta see if I can get permission (from g/f) and maybe we can get a hotel room and meet up Saturday morning too.
    rwheelwright:
    If you don't minf me asking, what is the deal with the bonfire and where is it going to be? I gotta see if I can get permission (from g/f) and maybe we can get a hotel room and meet up Saturday morning too.
    It's the friday night event running from 10:00 to midnight at the Split Rock resort.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    y2pascoe:
    rwheelwright:
    It's the friday night event running from 10:00 to midnight at the Split Rock resort.
    Do we need to have tickets to go to this? or the Saturday brunch? Sorry for being so ignorant. I just never paid much attention to this event before.
    rwheelwright:
    y2pascoe:
    rwheelwright:
    Do we need to have tickets to go to this? or the Saturday brunch? Sorry for being so ignorant. I just never paid much attention to this event before.
    Doesn't mention anything about charging to attend, just says there will be a cash bar, so I'm assuming the event is included in the price of admission. The brunch Saturday morning is something we're just planning on our own, so if you want to buy everyone breakfast that would be great!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    y2pascoe:
    rwheelwright:
    y2pascoe:
    rwheelwright:
    Doesn't mention anything about charging to attend, just says there will be a cash bar, so I'm assuming the event is included in the price of admission. The brunch Saturday morning is something we're just planning on our own, so if you want to buy everyone breakfast that would be great!
    It says the bon fire is open to the public.
    y2pascoe:
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890 (possibly)
    y2pascoe (possibly)
    JHewey (possibly)

Adding you now sir!
    skweekz:
    I do believe I'll be at that bonfire as well!
    Consider yourself added!
    skweekz:
    y2pascoe:
    rwheelwright:
    y2pascoe:
    rwheelwright:
    It says the bon fire is open to the public.
    That is correct. It is open to the public. And I'm with Pascoe that you are very welcome to buy us all breakfast at the brunch :)