Home General Discussion

CIGARfest 2012

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    LeftFive:
    I'll be getting in Thursday night 7ish. My buddy and I are for sure gonna be at the Shorty bonfire; we're leaving Saturday sometime, after we hit up Oliva event. Very likely we'd do Saturday brunch too.

Skweekz's buddy, Beavr, has my cell# and anyone else who'll be around PM me for it, or get it from him.

I'm getting pretty pumped!
    I'm going to the Man O' War event tomorrow if you're interested.
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    For sure, PM'd my number.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Well, it looks like I am going solo, but on a positive note I can get tomorrow off work also! So I will be leaving early in the morning and hope to arrive mid-afternoon. For sure doing the MOW event and the bonfire. Perhaps if travel goes well, I might even get downtown to one of the events. Anyway, I will have a general admission ticket available, if someone still needs it. EMAIL me, and I will try to reply.
    Who was co-ordinating #'s??? Not sure if my cell will work well anyway, but...
    bearb:
    Who was co-ordinating #'s??? Not sure if my cell will work well anyway, but...
    I got a couple. LeftFive and I are both going to be at the MOW thing tonight. I'll pm you mine.
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so I've started adding names to the list for Fri's Tailgate and for Sat's Brunch! Very excited guys

ENFIDL:
    Ok so from my chats with Alex, waiting on another reply right now, he said he can come hang out for a lil bit with us as we tailgate before the doors open to general public. So we will be having the official Friday tailgate at Smoke Em If You Got Em's car. Someone will have to coordinate Sat's. Then I'm thinking a great chance for all of us to herf would be a brunch at The Wooden Match on Sat morning. It's a restaurant owned by CI that allows smoking. It'd be a great way for all of the Fri and Sat bork's to get together. I was thinking 10 am on Sat morning. Thoughts?

Friday Tailgate Attendees:
    ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

Sat 10AM Wooden Match Brunch:
    ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890
    y2pascoe (possibly)

Guess I have to wash my car before the trip..lol
    /////what kind of car do you have, as the parking lot is pretty huge, parking is limited and tailgating will be very common...might be hard to recognize people from here that most of us have never met....just speaking from last years experience..meeting up can be challenging
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    bearb:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so I've started adding names to the list for Fri's Tailgate and for Sat's Brunch! Very excited guys

ENFIDL:
    Ok so from my chats with Alex, waiting on another reply right now, he said he can come hang out for a lil bit with us as we tailgate before the doors open to general public. So we will be having the official Friday tailgate at Smoke Em If You Got Em's car. Someone will have to coordinate Sat's. Then I'm thinking a great chance for all of us to herf would be a brunch at The Wooden Match on Sat morning. It's a restaurant owned by CI that allows smoking. It'd be a great way for all of the Fri and Sat bork's to get together. I was thinking 10 am on Sat morning. Thoughts?

Friday Tailgate Attendees:
    ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

Sat 10AM Wooden Match Brunch:
    ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890
    y2pascoe (possibly)

Guess I have to wash my car before the trip..lol
    /////what kind of car do you have, as the parking lot is pretty huge, parking is limited and tailgating will be very common...might be hard to recognize people from here that most of us have never met....just speaking from last years experience..meeting up can be challenging
    A white Dodge Journey.....and fyi i havent had the time or desire to wash it..lol
    hey guys...I had to get a new cell phone #, I just sent it to y2pascoe to update his list...will try to use email...not a smartphone, but will bring laptop and grab wifi somewhere...text and phone will be expensve but will try to make contact when I am down...leaving soon I hope!!
    Greetings from Cigarfest!

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    y2pascoe:

Look at that pimp! Ok now I want to see some pics of cigars being rolled on their stomachs, lol.
    chemforever:
    y2pascoe:

Look at that pimp! Ok now I want to see some pics of cigars being rolled on their stomachs, lol.
    Here you go.
    y2pascoe:
    Shorty!

is that also Alex in the background? Love the other shot too!
    One thing I miss from living in the burgh, yuengling, they just doesn't have a presence in the Midwest.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    chemforever:
    One thing I miss from living in the burgh, yuengling, they just doesn't have a presence in the Midwest.
    they finally got it to Ohio!!! Love it!!! Have some Brought back every once in awhile!!! By the Way they are now the largest American Owned Brewery and the Oldest!!!!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    We finally got it within the past few years. I've been loving it especially since it's cheap too.
  • JGKAMINJGKAMIN Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    Awesome time, already planning on next year.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    MVW67:
    chemforever:
    they finally got it to Ohio!!! Love it!!! Have some Brought back every once in awhile!!! By the Way they are now the largest American Owned Brewery and the Oldest!!!!
    LOL. I moved from Ohio to the DC area, and Yuengling is just regular ole beer for us, but when I introduced some Ohio friends to it, they were blown away. When people found it in Ohio, they went nuts! lol
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I just wanna go on record as to saying it was an absolute pleasure to meet and get to spend time with all of you that I did this weekend. You gentleman are the true definition of a brother and we had one hell of a time together. I cannot wait until we get to all do it again. You guys seriously rock and I'm ecstatic to call all of you my brothers and my friends!
  • JGKAMINJGKAMIN Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    Not sure why it took Yuengling so long to market it in Ohio considering they're bordering States. Yuengling controls their market, mainly due to limited production capabilities but also to keep demand up.
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    skweekz:
    I just wanna go on record as to saying it was an absolute pleasure to meet and get to spend time with all of you that I did this weekend. You gentleman are the true definition of a brother and we had one hell of a time together. I cannot wait until we get to all do it again. You guys seriously rock and I'm ecstatic to call all of you my brothers and my friends!
    I'd like to echo this! I had a blast meeting and hanging out with you guys. It was great to put some faces to names I'm pretty familiar with.
    It was a bummer to miss the brunch, but even with the late start, it would have been an hour and a half drive from the hotel we picked. On the plus side, it'll all but guarantee I won't make the same mistake next year!
    LeftFive:
    skweekz:
    I'd like to echo this! I had a blast meeting and hanging out with you guys. It was great to put some faces to names I'm pretty familiar with.
    It was a bummer to miss the brunch, but even with the late start, it would have been an hour and a half drive from the hotel we picked. On the plus side, it'll all but guarantee I won't make the same mistake next year!
    Big hell yeah to ENFIDL, Smoke Em If You Gottem, IceGuardianx, LeftFive, Skweekz, Beaver, Trident, bearb, steven_hannibal, and if I saw you this weekend and forgot to mention you I'm sorry, consider yourself included. I had a blast meeting and getting a chance to herf with everyone. I really hope we all get a chance to do this again someday. We missed you and Kevin at the Wooden Match today, Aaron, but we'll get it together another time. No doubt. Hope everyone else had (and is having) a great time and made it home safe.

Peace!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    y2pascoe:
    LeftFive:
    skweekz:
    Big hell yeah to ENFIDL, Smoke Em If You Gottem, IceGuardianx, LeftFive, Skweekz, Beaver, Trident, bearb, steven_hannibal, and if I saw you this weekend and forgot to mention you I'm sorry, consider yourself included. I had a blast meeting and getting a chance to herf with everyone. I really hope we all get a chance to do this again someday. We missed you and Kevin at the Wooden Match today, Aaron, but we'll get it together another time. No doubt. Hope everyone else had (and is having) a great time and made it home safe.

Peace!
    +1 time was bad ass.

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    stephen_hannibal:
    y2pascoe:
    LeftFive:
    skweekz:

Peace!
    +1 time was bad ass.

I agree completely with all that. Got some great pics to post up here. Talking to you guys over this and then putting a face to the names makes everything better. Nothing beats the stories that come out of these types of events. looking for another great time soon.
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    So even though the bon fire Friday night has a cash bar available, how would BYOB go over???
    That's a good question that I don't have an answer to lol can't hurt to try I say
    Haha exactly! Cash bar gets real expensive when I'm around.
    Camelbak full of liqour perhaps?
    Haha tried this before. Very...bad...idea!
    We have a solution to this!!! If you want to know how to scare a platoon full of Taliban....Ask SKWEEKZ...WWWWHHHAAAA!!! Something to do with 15 beers :))))
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    bearb:
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    So even though the bon fire Friday night has a cash bar available, how would BYOB go over???
    That's a good question that I don't have an answer to lol can't hurt to try I say
    We have a solution to this!!! If you want to know how to scare a platoon full of Taliban....Ask SKWEEKZ...WWWWHHHAAAA!!! Something to do with 15 beers :))))

I'm sure he can fill in the story, I'll just moderate to make sure he is staying to it 100%
    Trident:
    bearb:
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:

I'm sure he can fill in the story, I'll just moderate to make sure he is staying to it 100%
    sure hope he retells it with those amazing sound effects!!
    Trident:
    stephen_hannibal:
    y2pascoe:
    LeftFive:
    skweekz:

Peace!
    +1 time was bad ass.

I agree completely with all that. Got some great pics to post up here. Talking to you guys over this and then putting a face to the names makes everything better. Nothing beats the stories that come out of these types of events. looking for another great time soon.
    oh, by the way I just nicely made it back home after an amazing 2+ days...agreed that it is such an amazing group, no matter how much or little conversations you have had on here....the ccom borks welcome and treat each other as long lost friends...thanks for some amazing memories...and you can ask me if I know "Who is Ramon Bueso?"....because I sure glad I do, got the chance to smoke a few of the pre-release...and even got a 3xxl 'dress' shirt to prove it :)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I dont want to keep quoting and make the string of responses longer than it already is.LOL

I really enjoyed my time @ Cigarfest this year..it was great times with great peeps...looking forward to again next year!! Shout outs to everyone from the forums that attended..big shout out to Alex for all that you did for us..."say word"