Home General Discussion

CIGARfest 2012

Comments

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Alex Svenson:
    Can we get a quick head count so I can grab some special gifts?

I'll be there. Plus tony, Phil and Kneppers (who you haven't met yet, but he herfs with us all the time. Great Guy!)

Looking forward to hanging out with you again alex, and meeting some other of the BORKS on here.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Trident:
    Alex Svenson:

I'll be there. Plus tony, Phil and Kneppers (who you haven't met yet, but he herfs with us all the time. Great Guy!)

Looking forward to hanging out with you again alex, and meeting some other of the BORKS on here.
    I'll be there with a buddy from work (beavr81 on here)
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    skweekz:
    Trident:
    Alex Svenson:

I'll be there with a buddy from work (beavr81 on here)
    Again, count me in!
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    ENFIDL, Stephen Hannibal, Smoke um if you got um, and I will be there So you can add 4 to your tally.
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL, Stephen Hannibal, Smoke um if you got um, and I will be there So you can add 4 to your tally.
    That's 11 definites so far by my count (not including Alex)
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 65
    sorry for the delayed response. Work has been killing me but i can see the smoke on the horizon. If you see 2 big dudes coming out of a small car that be us lol.  ill be heading there early and thinking about hitting the wooden match after .  not totally decided on that one yet.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    skweekz:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    That's 11 definites so far by my count (not including Alex)
    ///////add 2 more to that # for the Shorty fire, so that makes 13...as I will be making the trip again from Canada on Thursday (tix for Friday)....I have 2 tickets, not sure if my bud from here is going to be able to make it....so might pick up a bud on the way through.....see you hopefully @ the MOW event or comacho bonfire...that is if boarder crossing is smooth....if not then who knows
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Alex Svenson:
    You know I'm there and im bringing the gf. The beer was old out though. Gunna have the girl check again before she goes up
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Is anyone going to the saturday show or am i the only one. I guess i can represent for forumon sat if thats the case i can handle it i think lol. I be the on the look out for alex and the rest of the c.com crew. If anyone is going to the sat show hit me up it getting i so pumped for my first c fest.
    Alex Svenson:
    /////to make this easier for Alex, I thought I'd summarize the list, just add your name to the bottom + the count 1-Skweekz 2-ypaskoe 3-Enfidl 4-Trident 5-7 'Plus tony, Phil and Kneppers' 8-beavr81 9-xIcedGuardianx 10-Stephen Hannibal, 11-Smoke um if you got um, 12-13 bearb + another unnamed bud 14- PhyscoGSJ 15- + responded but not sure yet? bklyn78, Physco SJG Girlfriend + apologies to anyone whom I missed
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Its em not um...but no love lost Carl...4 horsemen baby!!
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    Cigar Fest? I WANT TO GO TO THERE!
    oldsoulrevival:
    I think Enfidl has a line on two tickets still available if I'm not mistaken
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    skweekz:
    oldsoulrevival:
    I do and oldsoul youre local and so is the seller....They're sat tickets at face value
  • bv15325bv15325 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    same here bro. This is my first one too. I'm going with my boy, Eric. Will be VIH Sat caps n shirts
  • bv15325bv15325 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    I'm staying at Split Rock also
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    oldsoulrevival:
    I do and oldsoul youre local and so is the seller....They're sat tickets at face value
    But alas, it is finals week and all my time is spent studying :-/ I wish I could take you up on this one... maybe next year.
    Updated lists! Alex we are looking at around 18 people for our group at the bonfire.
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so from my chats with Alex, waiting on another reply right now, he said he can come hang out for a lil bit with us as we tailgate before the doors open to general public. So we will be having the official Friday tailgate at Smoke Em If You Got Em's car. Someone will have to coordinate Sat's. Then I'm thinking a great chance for all of us to herf would be a brunch at The Wooden Match on Sat morning. It's a restaurant owned by CI that allows smoking. It'd be a great way for all of the Fri and Sat bork's to get together. I was thinking 10 am on Sat morning. Thoughts?

Friday Tailgate Attendees:
    ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

Fri Night Diesel Bonfire with Shorty Rossi and Alex Svenson:
    ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe
    skweekz
    beavr81
    Trident+3
    bearb+1
    PsychoSJG+1
    Bklyn78 +1

Sat 10AM Wooden Match Brunch:
    ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890 (possibly)
    y2pascoe (possibly)
    JHewey (possibly)

Should be 18. I got a plus 3
    ENFIDL:
    Updated lists! Alex we are looking at around 17 people for our group at the bonfire.
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so from my chats with Alex, waiting on another reply right now, he said he can come hang out for a lil bit with us as we tailgate before the doors open to general public. So we will be having the official Friday tailgate at Smoke Em If You Got Em's car. Someone will have to coordinate Sat's. Then I'm thinking a great chance for all of us to herf would be a brunch at The Wooden Match on Sat morning. It's a restaurant owned by CI that allows smoking. It'd be a great way for all of the Fri and Sat bork's to get together. I was thinking 10 am on Sat morning. Thoughts?

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe
    skweekz
    beavr81
    Trident+2
    bearb+1
    PsychoSJG+1
    Bklyn78 +1

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890 (possibly)
    y2pascoe (possibly)
    JHewey (possibly)

/////a much better list than mine....sorry wasnt trying to duplicate...just forgot about it...me bad :(
    bearb:
    ENFIDL:
    Updated lists! Alex we are looking at around 17 people for our group at the bonfire.
    ENFIDL:

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe
    skweekz
    beavr81
    Trident+2
    bearb+1
    PsychoSJG+1
    Bklyn78 +1

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    Gaetano7890 (possibly)
    y2pascoe (possibly)
    JHewey (possibly)

/////a much better list than mine....sorry wasnt trying to duplicate...just forgot about it...me bad :(
    No worries man. I really appreciate you doing what you did. I haven't had a lot of time to get on here as of late so I appreciate you doing what you did.
    Trident:
    Should be 18. I got a plus 3
    Fixed. Sorry brother
    Ok guys after talking to Alex this morning he informed me that The Wooden Match doesn't open until 11 on Saturdays so the brunch won't be until 11 now.
    ENFIDL:
    Updated lists! Alex we are looking at around 18 people for our group at the bonfire.
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so from my chats with Alex, waiting on another reply right now, he said he can come hang out for a lil bit with us as we tailgate before the doors open to general public. So we will be having the official Friday tailgate at Smoke Em If You Got Em's car. Someone will have to coordinate Sat's. Then I'm thinking a great chance for all of us to herf would be a brunch at The Wooden Match on Sat morning. It's a restaurant owned by CI that allows smoking. It'd be a great way for all of the Fri and Sat bork's to get together. I was thinking 11 am on Sat morning. Thoughts?

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe

ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe
    skweekz
    beavr81
    Trident+3
    bearb+1
    PsychoSJG+1
    Bklyn78 +1

Sat 11AM Wooden Match Brunch:
    ENFIDL
    Smoke Em If You Got Em
    Stephen_Hannibal
    Iced_Guardian+1
    y2pascoe (possibly)
    JHewey (possibly)

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I hate to say it but you will have to take me off the list due to my 12:30 PM start time at Cigar Fest and Split rock being 45 min away from the wooden match. I am still down to meet up with people if anyone is going Saturday. I don't beleive there are to many.
    Gaetano7890:
    I hate to say it but you will have to take me off the list due to my 12:30 PM start time at Cigar Fest and Split rock being 45 min away from the wooden match. I am still down to meet up with people if anyone is going Saturday. I don't beleive there are to many.
    No worries brother I can totally understand
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I don't remember if this was addressed or not, but is anyone going to be around on Thursday night?

ENFIDL & Skweekz, pm me your cell numbers sometime before Friday so I can get in touch with you guys when I get down there.
    y2pascoe:
    I don't remember if this was addressed or not, but is anyone going to be around on Thursday night?

ENFIDL & Skweekz, pm me your cell numbers sometime before Friday so I can get in touch with you guys when I get down there.
    I'll be rolling into town around 730 or 8 Friday evening. PM to you sir
    y2pascoe:

yes, we will be around. We are leaving Michigan at like 8am Thursday to make the MOW event, and everything else that day of course.
    skweekz:
    y2pascoe:

I'll be rolling into town around 730 or 8 Friday evening. PM to you sir
    I'm gonna PM mine to both you suckas. Me, stephen and smoke em are getting in Fri morning.
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    I'll be getting in Thursday night 7ish. My buddy and I are for sure gonna be at the Shorty bonfire; we're leaving Saturday sometime, after we hit up Oliva event. Very likely we'd do Saturday brunch too.

Skweekz's buddy, Beavr, has my cell# and anyone else who'll be around PM me for it, or get it from him.

I'm getting pretty pumped!