Home General Discussion

NOVA Herf

Comments

• xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    For sure! Maybe we can get a nice large group that day
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    That's why I posted it now, so people had time to plan. Hopefully a bunch of you fellas will be able to make it!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    If I'm not working that day consider me there. I will have to check the ol work schedule when I go in on Saturday.
    Ok so Oliva is having an event at Saylors next Sat, the 26th of Feb from 1-4 pm. I can't make it because I'm working a 12.5 hr night shift that night but you bork's should def get together and herf at the event
    ejenne87:
    Any of you fellas up for Herfing on the 19th of February? I'll be heading back to VA Beach from Philadelphia that day and wouldn't mind meeting you guys. Let me know if there is any interest, and where the usual spot is and I'll be there!
    You still looking to swing by that day man? If so what time frame that way we can start trying to get something together
    Not able to make it unfortunately. Some other things got in the way (read - sex) so I had to change my route...
    ejenne87:
    Not able to make it unfortunately. Some other things got in the way (read - sex) so I had to change my route...
    No worries bro
    I hope we can get something going soon. I'm sure I'll be at the Oliva event anyone else wanna join me?
    Ok so it's been WAAYYY too long! Carl and I have gotten together a few times and smoked but we need to get a herf goin! How's the weekend of April 23rd or 24th looking for you guys? That's my bday weekend and there's no better way to celebrate than to get a herf goin! Smoke em if ya got em has a bday not long after mine and if he can make it up for it then it will be a dual birthday herf! Who's game? And what day is better for you guys?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so it's been WAAYYY too long! Carl and I have gotten together a few times and smoked but we need to get a herf goin! How's the weekend of April 23rd or 24th looking for you guys? That's my bday weekend and there's no better way to celebrate than to get a herf goin! Smoke em if ya got em has a bday not long after mine and if he can make it up for it then it will be a dual birthday herf! Who's game? And what day is better for you guys?

that works for me..my daughter usually has softballs games on saturdays but they dont have a game scheduled for that weekend (must be a good sign)..so count me IN
    The 23rd might be better since the 24th is Easter Sunday. As long as I don't have anything super important going on, I will def. be there. As a side note, if we need to change the location to get more BORKs, then we should do that. We need a really nice crowd going!
    23rd it is then! Smoke em that's def a sign! Carl that's fine with me. Anybody have any suggestions for the dual bday herf?
    Where do you guys do this again? I'll be in VA Beach that weekend and if the drive isn't too long I might have to crash your little party.
    Usually at Saylors Cigars in Manassas, VA. I think it's about a 3-4 hr drive from VA beach. But we are exploring other options to try to make it easier for more bork's to participate. So it could be closer than that or farther. Hope you can make it up man!
    ENFIDL:
    Usually at Saylors Cigars in Manassas, VA. I think it's about a 3-4 hr drive from VA beach. But we are exploring other options to try to make it easier for more bork's to participate. So it could be closer than that or farther. Hope you can make it up man!
    cool well I guess I'll keep checking back here to see where you decide to go. I hope I can make it as well!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Shenandoah American Grill in Ashburn should be opening any day now...looks to be a cool place and full service cigar bar is just the ticket. Let me know boys bc I am up for it.
    Just checked out the site for that Shannandoah place and it sound's awesome. If that is the place everyone wants to go to, I'm down. Even if not his time around, I totally want to check it out sometime soon.
    YES!!!!! That place looks awesome! If some of the MD brothers will weigh in on if that's a doable place for them I think we found our place for this herf!
    Hey btw, the Northern VA Cigar Enthusiasts group will be HERFing at Blue Water Grill in Chantilly on April 23 starting at 5pm. I will be hosting the event no less. Good group of guys so feel free to come on out.
    For the herf on the 23rd can we change it to Hard Times in Manassas? I gotta go somewhere that afternoon, the gf had a trip planned that I just found out about, but we aren't leaving until around 2. Any chance we could meet up around 11?
    Hey looks like the next event will be next month sometime. Hoping to have it at Shenandoah Grill in Ashburn...assuming it opens by then.
    ENFIDL:
    For the herf on the 23rd can we change it to Hard Times in Manassas?
    Bump! Who all is coming out on the 23rd. The trip is being postponed, so how's 1 sound to you guys?
    I'm hoping to... Is it going to be back as Saylor's?... Seems like I might get roped into family crap due to Easter being the next day. I'll keep you guys posted but should make an appearance.
    I'd rather try to do Hard Times in Manassas instead. That way we can have a beer and maybe some food while we smoke
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:
    Bump! Who all is coming out on the 23rd. The trip is being postponed, so how's 1 sound to you guys?
    Count me in
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:
    Count me in
    saweet! Looking forward to finally herfing with ya man!
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:
    Count me in

I know what you mean bro.
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:
    Count me in

ENFIDL, think it will just be me and you bro?? LOL nobody else is responding!
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:
    Count me in

ENFIDL, think it will just be me and you bro?? LOL nobody else is responding!
    grats on 500! And maybe so...lol I got a few non cigar buddies coming so at least we will have them and Carl,iced guardian, said he might make it out that day so hopefully....haha
    ejenne87:
    ENFIDL:
    cool well I guess I'll keep checking back here to see where you decide to go. I hope I can make it as well!
    Evan! Think you can make it?