NOVA Herf

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    game.

Glad you can make it out man! I'm gettin all giddy we have a good size group comin together
    Oh snap, starting to look like a great herf is coming together. I wanna be there so Stephan can tell us some of the things I hate in person!!
    Hell yeah it is and your punk a$$ better show up! lol Don't pull a hammy runnin the bases for the Braves! I think I need to go to Burger King and get Stephen a crown and change it to the Things I Hate King Crown!
    BWA HA HA HA!!!! Man I wish I saw this before tonight. I would have so brought it up.

• mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    I wanna go!!!!!!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    game.

Glad you can make it out man! I'm gettin all giddy we have a good size group comin together
    Oh snap, starting to look like a great herf is coming together. I wanna be there so Stephan can tell us some of the things I hate in person!!
    Hell yeah it is and your punk a$$ better show up! lol Don't pull a hammy runnin the bases for the Braves! I think I need to go to Burger King and get Stephen a crown and change it to the Things I Hate King Crown!
    Why I gotta be a punk a$$...ain't no need for name callin! Shouldn't be a problem at all. Looking forward to hanging out with the fellas.
    xIcedGuardianx:
    excuse him, he gets excited sometimes and starts throwing out names. Hes just passionate about this herf lol
    Sorry man Carl nailed it I gotta kinda uhh excited and uhhh kinda blacked out when I was writing that. I didn't know where I was. My mind was in herf mode! lol That's awesome you can probably come, it's been far too long my friend!
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    game.

BWA HA HA HA!!!! Man I wish I saw this before tonight. I would have so brought it up.

Dangit I was hoping to slip this by you and surprise you with it! hahaha
    mfotis:
    I wanna go!!!!!!!!
    Ok Mike I have the perfect plan. Find an old door. Just go on a leisurely stroll out to the Mediterranean Sea. Then float on the door through the Mediterranean Sea out to the Atlantic. Then you can float to Virginia and come herf! Oh you could even go Back to the Future with it and hook up behind a boat and surf on the door!

Seriously though I wish you could be here for it brother! We'll smoke one for ya
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    So ENFIDL, are you going to bail out this time? This will be a nice turn out. Hate for you to miss something you put together. Just checking, I got my leave slip in, lol....
    RCY Cigars:
    So ENFIDL, are you going to bail out this time? This will be a nice turn out. Hate for you to miss something you put together. Just checking, I got my leave sleep in, lol....
    ha ha ha we've bailed an equal amount of times so ha! It def will be a great turn out and should be an awesome herf. I'm very excited about it. Oh fyi they have Sam Adams Octoberfest on draft!
    RCY Cigars:
    So ENFIDL, are you going to bail out this time? This will be a nice turn out. Hate for you to miss something you put together. Just checking, I got my leave slip in, lol....
    ha too late I already quoted your misspelling so :p
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ha ha ha we've bailed an equal amount of times so ha! It def will be a great turn out and should be an awesome herf. I'm very excited about it. Oh fyi they have Sam Adams Octoberfest on draft!

Sweet deal, this is going to be fun....
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:

Bum, lol.....
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:

Bum, lol.....
    Why yes yes I am. Just way until you see/smell me. Then you'll def be thinking bum! haha
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:

Hell yeah it will be esp if the crap pass gets back to me in time for the herf!
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey, where is Dowjr1?

RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey, where is Dowjr1?

It's funny you ask that Rick. I just texted him this morning as I figured he missed the tread. He asked what time once I hear back from him I'll let you guys know if he's coming or not
    Just wanted to bump this up since we are about 48 hours away from the herf. I dunno how much I'll be on here between now and then but I believe all of you have my cell if you have any questions. Thought I'd throw the addy up as well.

Hard Times Manassas:
    7753 Sudley Road
    Manassas, VA 20109

See you brothers around 730 Sat night! And FYI they have a 5 dollar cover charge that starts at 8 so come before then to save yourself 5 bucks.
    One last bump. Excited to herf with you guys tonight. Can't wait for us to dig into the fecal offerings of the rest of the forum
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    I want to be the first to say that was a killer herf! Glad you guys could make it. I can't wait to do it again soon!!!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I want to be the first to say that was a killer herf! Glad you guys could make it. I can't wait to do it again soon!!!
    That herf ruled. Tons of fun.

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    stephen_hannibal:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    That herf ruled. Tons of fun.

I had a great time...even with all the crap lol. Thanks for such a great time fellas
    Honestly hands down the best time I've had in a long long time! Thanks again for the amazing turn out and the great times guys! Here's the crappy pics from last night lol
    The sticks at the herf:
    stephen_hannibal gettin his crap smoke on:
    xxIcedGuardianxx gettin his crap smoke on:
    smoke em if you got em gettin his crap smoke on:
    My stick which I went churchill because well I started this and it was my idea to do it so I had to go big even though I didn't want to lol:
    me gettin my crap smoke on:
    Finally finished with it.....

Thanks again for everything you guys!
    Looks like you guys did it up. Wish I could have stayed. Thanks for the cigars, even though it came with a jacked up note, lol.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    Honestly hands down the best time I've had in a long long time! Thanks again for the amazing turn out and the great times guys! Here's the crappy pics from last night lol
    The sticks at the herf:
    My stick which I went churchill because well I started this and it was my idea to do it so I had to go big even though I didn't want to lol:

I think Iced took the best pic by far...funny as hell
  • e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Thanks for putting together a great herf ENFIDL, I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Look forward to doing it again soon.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Looks like one hell of a time. One of these days I'll road-trip and make to one of these things.
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    The sticks at the herf:

I think Iced took the best pic by far...funny as hell
    Agreed. Carl's pic is hilarious!
    t_evan50:
    Looks like one hell of a time. One of these days I'll road-trip and make to one of these things.
    Do it Troy! Bring the fam down to see the DC sites and we'll set up a herf brother
    Ok let's get this next one scheduled. Room 101 cigars is having an event at Cigar Connection in Ballston on Oct 23rd from 2pm-7pm. So let's totally hit this up guys. Here's the link to Room 101's page about it,http://www.room101cigars.com/2011/09/30/cigar-connections-presents-room101-cigarmageddon-%E2%80%93-va/. Sounds like it's gonna be a good time. Who's game? As of now I can attend.

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    xIcedGuardianx
    e6specialk
    cdr.wiley
    dowjr1
    lakota72

possibly attending:
    dopeyferree
  • e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Again, count me in.
    e6specialk:
    Again, count me in.
    Dang it..as of right now my daughter has a softball game scheduled for 3pm..if something changes I will let you all know. Sounds like fun though.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    I was just striking a pose like I was asked to lol. Damn good time. Count me in for the next one unless I say otherwise. I should be available.