Home General Discussion

NOVA Herf

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Yeah they were talking about getting together this coming up weekend instead of yesterday. You free next weekend Stephen?
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    I went at 6 and no one from the forum was there..it kinda fell apart. I'm game to actually have one so when is best so we have maximum participation? Next week, week after?
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    Did you guys get together or did you reschedule until next week?
    Next week?

yea man, when is good for you..trying to meet you some time haha
    Sorry to hear that Carl. I'm game for either. As long as we are smoking and watching the playoffs I'm good...haha What's better for everybody?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I promise, one day soon I will have enough gas in my truck to make it up there and kill some tobacco...
    Def looking forward to when you can make it up bro!
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I'd be down for a NOVA herf too guys, I'm only about 1.5 hours out.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Hey, good to see ya Maddy - was just thinking I hadn't seen you around the board in a while. Looks like you got out of VB, eh?
    We still need to secure a date....what is best for you guys? This Saturday or next Saturday? the one after that?
    Let's plan to do it next Sat. That way people will have time to plan. That'll be Sat the 15th at let's say 4? Watch a playoff game while enjoying a smoke, grab some burritos and then maybe another smoke afterwards. What do you guys think?
    ENFIDL:
    Let's plan to do it next Sat. That way people will have time to plan. That'll be Sat the 15th at let's say 4? Watch a playoff game while enjoying a smoke, grab some burritos and then maybe another smoke afterwards. What do you guys think?
    Im IN!!!
    I think that's good for me...
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    Man..my daugther has a basketball game that day @ 3pm. If it doesnt last too long I might make the ride up there. I will keep you guys posted as we get closer to sat next week. Looking forward to meeting you guys.
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    Man..my daugther has a basketball game that day @ 3pm. If it doesnt last too long I might make the ride up there. I will keep you guys posted as we get closer to sat next week. Looking forward to meeting you guys.
    Sounds good brother. Def looking forward to meeting and herf'ing with you
    Ok so who's coming? I know IcedGuardian and myself will be there
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so who's coming? I know IcedGuardian and myself will be there
    Looks like bolingseo wants to come as well.....lolz
    Anyone coming this Saturday or would it be better to reschedule?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    What time on Saturday? I am off work this weekend, so depending on whether or not things pop up in the next few days, I might be able to make it finally.
  • tincup703tincup703 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    I usually pop in every Saturday so it will be one of my regular stops.
    ENFIDL said 4 but I believe I'm starting early cause my moms b-day party is later that evening. I'm looking at 3-6 for myself. 4 can still be the official time.
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL said 4 but I believe I'm starting early cause my moms b-day party is later that evening. I'm looking at 3-6 for myself. 4 can still be the official time.
    3-6 sounds perfect bro. I just threw 4 out as a suggestion...lol
    This is happening tomorrow guys. Me, ENFIDL, Tincup, and I think zoom6zoom will be there. Anyone else that wants to come should join in on the fun. It's at Saylors Cigars and Gifts in Manassas, Va. Be there!!
    xIcedGuardianx:
    This is happening tomorrow guys. Me, ENFIDL, Tincup, and I think zoom6zoom will be there. Anyone else that wants to come should join in on the fun. It's at Saylors Cigars and Gifts in Manassas, Va. Be there!!
    bolingseo is coming too! lol
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Hahaha... He definitely has the post count in his favor.
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Hahaha... He definitely has the post count in his favor.
    And he seems to be an expert on lots of stuff my the stuff he's posted......lolz
    Sorry, team, was up feeling sick all night, only got two hours sleep and was like the walking dead this morning... crashed finally and just now woke up. Hope you had a great time and punched Ballsack for me if he showed up. I probably would have shot him anyway.
    zoom6zoom:
    Sorry, team, was up feeling sick all night, only got two hours sleep and was like the walking dead this morning... crashed finally and just now woke up. Hope you had a great time and punched Ballsack for me if he showed up. I probably would have shot him anyway.
    Sorry you got sick and hope you start feeling better. It was just ENFIDL and I this time around but we still had a great time. I really hope we can get a large group going next time.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Any of you fellas up for Herfing on the 19th of February? I'll be heading back to VA Beach from Philadelphia that day and wouldn't mind meeting you guys. Let me know if there is any interest, and where the usual spot is and I'll be there!