Home General Discussion

NOVA Herf

Comments

• xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    zoom6zoom:
    Too short notice for me, unfortunately. Already have plans conflicting with plans, without even considering the gun show that weekend.
    What gun show? I went to the one at Prince William fairgrounds a few weeks ago but I don't know about one this weekend. Where at?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Dulles Expo Center. Go to their website, you can print off a 1 dollar coupon on the admission price.
    Ok so just as a friendly reminder and incase anybody missed this before, Sat 20 Nov we are gonna meet up at 5 pm at Saylors Cigars and Gifts in Manassas, VA. After a smoke we will hit the Chipotle, or other restaurant, that's right there and then head back for a second smoke.
    So far attending:
    IcedGuardian
    Docbp87
    Tincup703
    my buddy and his wife my stop by and myself.

Can't wait!!!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    xIcedGuardianx:
    zoom6zoom:
    Too short notice for me, unfortunately. Already have plans conflicting with plans, without even considering the gun show that weekend.
    What gun show? I went to the one at Prince William fairgrounds a few weeks ago but I don't know about one this weekend. Where at?
    Sign up for VCDL's free email alerts, they also include the upcoming shows calendar. http://www.vcdl.org/static/va-alert.html
    zoom6zoom:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    zoom6zoom:
    Sign up for VCDL's free email alerts, they also include the upcoming shows calendar. http://www.vcdl.org/static/va-alert.html
    Cool, will do
    Went to Saylor's this evening and got some sticks ahead of time. I gave them a heads up just for the heck of it. Only thing is they are having college football going on but I dont think theres going to be a ton of people so I'm not worried. this is going to ROCK!
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Went to Saylor's this evening and got some sticks ahead of time. I gave them a heads up just for the heck of it. Only thing is they are having college football going on but I dont think theres going to be a ton of people so I'm not worried. this is going to ROCK!
    Nice that's just more bork's we can turn to ccom...lol
    Absolutlely... Oh man oh man I can't wait to HERF!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    F*ck. I totally forgot about this, and my best friend just found out he is having a baby, and is having everyone over tonight to celebrate. Gotta be there. Can't make it fellas. Good to know there are this many of us in the area though, so it has to happen sometime. Soon too, especially once it gets cold this winter, and we all need a place to smoke!
    Sorry to hear you cat make it but atleast it's for a good reason rarer than bad news. Congrats to your friend and enjoy. I guarantee this will happen again cause there are a few that can't make this one. We will catch ou next time around.
    After Action Report?
    Well, it was just me, my girl, and ENFIDL but it was a fantastic time. We got along great and Saylor's is an awesome place to herf! We will definitely be doing it again and I hope we can get a larger group going! I'm ready to plan another one!!
  • tincup703tincup703 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    I was there for about an hour. Guess I missed you guys.
    Oh no! What time did you roll in?
    I got there about 4:45 and stayed about an hour. There was a couple of guys watching the VT game on tv and a woman sitting there knitting and watching the game while she smoked (talk about multi-tasking!)
    We got there at 5:15 and that is exactly what we saw knitting lady and all. I have long hair, beard and glasses. Did you ever see me? When I got there there were two people on the couch. One guy with blonde hair and glasses that i see there a few times and and older gentleman that told us we could sit on he couch as long as we didn't fart lol. Then the lady that was knitting. I just dont get it... Hmm
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Well, it was just me, my girl, and ENFIDL but it was a fantastic time. We got along great and Saylor's is an awesome place to herf! We will definitely be doing it again and I hope we can get a larger group going! I'm ready to plan another one!!
    It was an awesome time! Can't wait for the next one!
    Ok so I see that Saylor's is having an event next sat the 11th. I'm def going and was thinking we could make a herf out of it. It's from 12-6 with Berger & Argenti Cigars. Who's down for herf'ing?

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    tincup703
    xIcedGuardianx
    zoom6zoom
    Yea.. Totally down. They might even have a roller there I'm told.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so I see that Saylor's is having an event next sat the 11th. I'm def going and was thinking we could make a herf out of it. It's from 12-6 with Berger & Argenti Cigars. Who's down for herf'ing?

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    tincup703
    Man I would totally drive up for that..but my wife will be @ a concert that day I will be looking after the little ones..maybe next time.
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    tincup703
    Man I would totally drive up for that..but my wife will be @ a concert that day I will be looking after the little ones..maybe next time.
    It's too bad you can make it. Just make sure you come up sometime cause it's a great place to Herf! We got the best BORKs here in NoVA lol
    xIcedGuardianx:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    tincup703
    It's too bad you can make it. Just make sure you come up sometime cause it's a great place to Herf! We got the best BORKs here in NoVA lol
    It's all good smoke em, there will always be more herfs brother! Carl I really hope there's a roller there, that'd be so ba!!!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    xIcedGuardianx:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    tincup703
    Looking forward to it someday brothers.
    Just want to bump this up since it's only a few days away now.
    Good call.. Also, can we get an estimated meet-up time? I would prefer around 4:30 or 5 as that worked well last time and we would catch the last hour and a half of the event ( even though I'm sure it will be going on til they close as usual). Of course, if there is a better time you guys have in mind that's cool too. What do you guys think?
    Yeah I'm hoping to be there between 2-4. I have something to take care of and don't know how long it'll take but I will be there I see no later than 4.
    I should be able to be there about 4 as well, but I'm flexible either direction.
    Bumpage herf is tomorrow. I may be there later than originally expected as my stuff got pushed back in the morning but will def be stopping by after wards.
    Still looking at about 4:30 or so..sounds like everyone else will be rolling in around that time. No one is for sure about a roller being there, so no one get too excited about that, but Al Argenti from Berger & Argenti Cigars is the guy coming so thats pretty cool. There will be raffles and a few deals. THey are expecting a big turnout so it should be cool. Looking forward to hanging with you all!!