Home General Discussion

NOVA Herf

1101112131416»

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    Anyone interested in going to "219" on King Street in Old Town Alexandria on Sunday the 8th, in the evening?

I'm there, what time. E, don't come up with an excuse. You have a incentive to be there. It's called a package....

Fiance's B-Day weekend brother I can't. I got your text late yesterday. I'll text you after I get off work today. And last I recall I'm not the one who never comes to the herfs :P lol
    Stand by, RCY, might try to arrange something in Manassas so ENFIDL can make it before work, possibly on Monday.
    Sorry, guys, due to circumstances outside of my control I won't be able to make it to Manassas. Back to the original plan of 219 on Sunday night, for those that want to herf. My brother gets off work at 5, so it will be after 5.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    Anyone interested in going to "219" on King Street in Old Town Alexandria on Sunday the 8th, in the evening?

I'm there, what time. E, don't come up with an excuse. You have a incentive to be there. It's called a package....

Fiance's B-Day weekend brother I can't. I got your text late yesterday. I'll text you after I get off work today. And last I recall I'm not the one who never comes to the herfs :P lol

Okay, you are partially right, lol. I will make the next one you have if I'm not working that weekend.

JCizzle:
    Sorry, guys, due to circumstances outside of my control I won't be able to make it to Manassas. Back to the original plan of 219 on Sunday night, for those that want to herf. My brother gets off work at 5, so it will be after 5.

So far, everything a go for me. Will see you there.

Having a great time with JCizzle and his brother at Samuel Becketts.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Where is Samuel Becketts?
    Springfield.

Great herf yesterday, RCY. You are a class act and everyone loved you! I don't want to embarass him by saying, but he was even kind enough to take my little brother "under his wing" and start showing him the ropes of cigar smoking while I'm gone.
    JCizzle:
    Springfield.

Great herf yesterday, RCY. You are a class act and everyone loved you! I don't want to embarass him by saying, but he was even kind enough to take my little brother "under his wing" and start showing him the ropes of cigar smoking while I'm gone.

Lol, Daniel has no idea what his gotten himself into. It will be fun for sure. Can't wait for you to come back. Hopefully the rest of the DMV will get a chance to herf with you next time. Enjoy your vacation and be safe....

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    JCizzle:
    Springfield.

Rick is one of the classiest guys I've had the privilege to know, between him the other brothers on here and the ones I get to herf with weekly/daily (in some cases since I work for Poker Slob lol) I always have an example of the right way to live and the right way to show other brothers love... thanks Rick you left one helluva impression on me when you came out to CO... come back soon my friend ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    JCizzle:
    Springfield.

Rick is one of the classiest guys I've had the privilege to know, between him the other brothers on here and the ones I get to herf with weekly/daily (in some cases since I work for Poker Slob lol) I always have an example of the right way to live and the right way to show other brothers love... thanks Rick you left one helluva impression on me when you came out to CO... come back soon my friend ;)
    Yes, and I heard nothing but good things about you, too, out there in Colorado!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Ok now that CigarFest is in the books lets get another herf planned. I'm thinking Friday June 8th a Herf and Movie night. Prometheus comes out that day and I'm thinking we could have ourselves a herf and then catch the flick. Anybody interested?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    Ok now that CigarFest is in the books lets get another herf planned. I'm thinking Friday June 8th a Herf and Movie night. Prometheus comes out that day and I'm thinking we could have ourselves a herf and then catch the flick. Anybody interested?
    Hmmm sounds dope....
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Hey guys. I'm down in Charlottesville but I'd be down for the ride up there. Let me know if you guys do anything on a weekend. I couldn't make Friday it'd be 7:30 or 8 before I got there but a saturday or early Sunday I would be down for.
    madurofan:
    Hey guys. I'm down in Charlottesville but I'd be down for the ride up there. Let me know if you guys do anything on a weekend. I couldn't make Friday it'd be 7:30 or 8 before I got there but a saturday or early Sunday I would be down for.
    It'd be an honor to have you there! We'll get something together for ya sometime soon brother
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    Hmmm sounds dope....
    You know you wanna do it!!!
    Making arrangements now...
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    Anyone wanna HERF anytime between Sep 21 and Dec 2? I just got back from Uganda and i will be leaving for AFG in Dec but i would like to HERF with you all again sometime.
  • tincup703tincup703 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    Stop by Tobaccology in Manassas tomorrow the 23rd, they're having a pig roast 12-5 and watch football on the new 80" big screen.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    tincup703:
    Stop by Tobaccology in Manassas tomorrow the 23rd, they're having a pig roast 12-5 and watch football on the new 80" big screen.
    80"??? Looking forward to being able to start coming by again in a few weeks.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    i didn't see this in time, but i couldn't have made it anyway. i had family things going on that day. bummer