Home General Discussion

NOVA Herf

Comments

• slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    i may be a little late my wife is taking forever. ill be in blue jeans and a black shirt
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    i had a great time guys. i am happy to have finally met some of you. enfidel and jasonusa1... you must be next
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    slickric:
    i had a great time guys. i am happy to have finally met some of you. enfidel and jasonusa1... you must be next
    yea great time! Thanks for coming out Rick!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    What's up, dudes? Sorry I've been MIA, I've been busy as hell with hardly any time to enjoy some quality cigars. However, my brother is now a proud Virginian and I'm making a trip to go visit him in April; I'd love to finally kick back and relax and enjoy some smokes with you fine gentlemen.

J.C.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    JCizzle:
    What's up, dudes? Sorry I've been MIA, I've been busy as hell with hardly any time to enjoy some quality cigars. However, my brother is now a proud Virginian and I'm making a trip to go visit him in April; I'd love to finally kick back and relax and enjoy some smokes with you fine gentlemen.

J.C.
    The Cizzler will be coming to NOVA! Better hide yo kids, hide yo wives and hide yo husbands errrrrrrrebody lol We will def get together for a smoke and a beer brother. I'll get a herf planned for while you're in
    JCizzle:

J.C.
    welcome back!! Glad to see you are alive and well. Can't wait to Herf with you. Gonna have to catch up on all of the those cigars you were supposed to smoke but couldn't. Keep us posted.
    xIcedGuardianx:
    JCizzle:

J.C.
    welcome back!! Glad to see you are alive and well. Can't wait to Herf with you. Gonna have to catch up on all of the those cigars you were supposed to smoke but couldn't. Keep us posted.
    It will be an honor! We can light up, drink up, talk metal, talk guitars, you know, the usual. :D First round is on me!
    JCizzle:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    JCizzle:

J.C.
    It will be an honor! We can light up, drink up, talk metal, talk guitars, you know, the usual. :D First round is on me!
    sounds epic. And I will hold you to that!
    JCizzle:

hey man, nice to meet ya. i'm the new guy here, haha. would love to join the herf but i'm not gonna be stateside untill june. have fun though and enjoy J.C.
    so me and jasonusa1 are getting together teusday at 5:30 at baileys in ballston. anyone else able to make it?
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    slickric:
    so me and jasonusa1 are getting together teusday at 5:30 at baileys in ballston. anyone else able to make it?
    I would go if I didn't have class... That being said I think my buddy and I will be at Shellys tomorrow (saturday) and/or Thursday.... let me know if you'd like to herf.

Also, I think we should organize a "Herf and Turf" once the weather gets nice again.

Herf and Turf (noun): An event hosted by cigar lovers in which cold alcoholic beverages and delicious grilled whilst the exchanging, sharing, enjoying, and smoking of cigars takes place between the attendees.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Where do you have class? What are you studying? Also, I MIGHT be able to go to Shelley's Thursday as well.
    I go to Mason - I am a linguistics undergrad.

I really want to try shellys - I've never been. My new office is RIGHT across the street at the National Press building.
    Awesome, good for you man. I have some friends that did linguistics and really liked it. I'd find it so hard not to go to Shelley's all the tIme if I was across the street, bug it would def get expensive.
    xIcedGuardianx:
    JCizzle:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    JCizzle:

J.C.
    sounds epic. And I will hold you to that!
    You goddamn better! "The 6900 mile herf." =D
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So I'll be flying into BWI on 2-5-12 and will be training in McLean and staying in Vienna VA ...... I'm free Friday from 5pm into mid day for roughly a month ...... It would be great to meet up with some of the fine BOTL'S for a herf ........ Lemme know what you guys think and I have no idea where anything is and am willing to drive up to 50 miles to herf. Thanks
    Awesome! McLean isn't that far from my office. We'll definitely get together at least a few times while you're here. Pm me if there is anything/anywhere you're trying to do/see in particular.
    i am sure i can swing it. name a place and time
    For sure brother. We'll get something set up for while you're in town
    just a heads up guys, if any of you are looking for any viejes i know a place that has the plantinos and one other kind but i dont remember the name (in nova). oh, and me and jasonusa1 are most likely meeting up on tuesday to herf it up, all are welcome
    Wish I could come, working 2-10 homies
    Ok so this Sat let's welcome the King in style fellas. Let's do lunch and a herf. Let's meet up at 1230 for a sammich at the deli right next to Tobaccology in Manassas, VA and then pop over for a smoke. Who's in?

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    Kingjk729
    xIcedGuardianx
    slickric

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Got dang it E, I have duty this weekend.

i can swing it man, been trying to herf it up with ya for a while
    If only Saturday wasn't on a weekend...
    I would, but that is about an hour away from me - don't have time to drive that far this weekend :-/
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I'm all locked got the car rental set and ready to roll.