Home General Discussion

NOVA Herf

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Lakota72:
    Man guys, I sure wish I would have been on and saw this. Does anyone have any idea when the next NOVA is going to be? Additionally, is there any chance that it might be somewhere other than the DC area? That's a pretty long drive for me.
    What part of NC are you in bro. You can always come to Richmond and kick it with me or I will drive down your way, let me know wsup.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lakota72:
    Man guys, I sure wish I would have been on and saw this. Does anyone have any idea when the next NOVA is going to be? Additionally, is there any chance that it might be somewhere other than the DC area? That's a pretty long drive for me.
    What part of NC are you in bro. You can always come to Richmond and kick it with me or I will drive down your way, let me know wsup.
    I hope so cause I hate going torwards DC and deal with no parking lol. I'm sure we can get something closer next time.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Nothing like going to the wrong place.

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lakota72:
    I live south of Fayetteville but work up in Raleigh.
  • e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Great seeing you guys and girl yesterday. Thanks E for putting together another great herf.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    e6specialk:
    Great seeing you guys and girl yesterday. Thanks E for putting together another great herf.
    yes, how was the here guys? take any photos? anyone try any new sticks they want to brag about?
    Herf was great. I had an undercrown and I thought it was pretty solid. I didn't finish the last third cause I had to leave, but I look forward to trying it again. Had a great time for sure. We need to start planning the next one.
    i already have a place in mind if everyone agrees. its that old speakeasy on kings street. its called px and its right above john crouch tobacconist
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    slickric:
    i already have a place in mind if everyone agrees. its that old speakeasy on kings street. its called px and its right above john crouch tobacconist
    I'll have to pass on this one.
    Last time I was in Old Town I got a ticket for a noise violation... IN A DAMN BAR!

After that I vowed to never return to the area.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    stephen_hannibal:
    slickric:
    I'll have to pass on this one.
    Last time I was in Old Town I got a ticket for a noise violation... IN A DAMN BAR!

After that I vowed to never return to the area.

I'd be down as long as I'm not workin that day. Which I'm working most everyday between now and the end of the year. And Stephen that's too funny!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lakota72:
    Wow how'd I miss this? Dan we'd love to have you up for a herf! We are planning, no date yet, to have one in Stafford which would be the closest to you. I'll keep you updated brother!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lakota72:
    Wow how'd I miss this? Dan we'd love to have you up for a herf! We are planning, no date yet, to have one in Stafford which would be the closest to you. I'll keep you updated brother!
    I appreciated it my friend. Things are pretty slow at work--Finally. I should have a pretty open schedule till the end of February.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lakota72:
    I appreciated it my friend. Things are pretty slow at work--Finally. I should have a pretty open schedule till the end of February.
    I was just down in the Fayetteville area last month to visit my sister and my 2 nephews..anyways if you plan on coming to a NOVA herf..you could drive to my house and I could get us up there. at least that way you could save on gas!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lakota72:
    I was just down in the Fayetteville area last month to visit my sister and my 2 nephews..anyways if you plan on coming to a NOVA herf..you could drive to my house and I could get us up there. at least that way you could save on gas!
    if you guys can make that happen, I'm sure we can build a Herf around you guys since you are coming from the farthest distance. Let us know
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lakota72:
    i could do stafford!
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Carl - you didn't go to Saylors did you?
    jasonusa1:
    sure didn't. I'm really sorry of I stood you up. I was shopping all day and then put together ikea furniture. I remembered but it was like 10 before I finished. Im really sorry.
    xIcedGuardianx:
    jasonusa1:
    sure didn't. I'm really sorry of I stood you up. I was shopping all day and then put together ikea furniture. I remembered but it was like 10 before I finished. Im really sorry.
    Yeah you did, jerk.. I was there until closing and then waited outside until 1130 JUST IN CASE you decided to show up... never again man, never again...

Maybe next week?
    jasonusa1:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    jasonusa1:
    Yeah you did, jerk.. I was there until closing and then waited outside until 1130 JUST IN CASE you decided to show up... never again man, never again...

Maybe next week?
    ouch....
    Yea probably. We should set up an actual time to meet this time.
    we need to set up another herf befor next month since i'll be leaving guys
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    I am from Fairfax, Va.

It's really cool that there are so many NoVa folks on this forum.
    Def need to get another Herf going. Ive been sick so I haven't bee able to smoke for several days. Cant wait to spark one up.
    WTF. Why is everybody sick? You guys need to start drinking more OJ. Guess I'll just be sitting down and smoking all by myself for the next 3-4 months while it's cold out. Unless of course one of you mans up and beats the p*ss out of these "illnesses." PFFTTTTTTT.
    Oh so it's like that huh? Well then I think I'll just have to get the next one planned up then
    oldsoulrevival:
    I am from Fairfax, Va. It's really cool that there are so many NoVa folks on this forum.
    fairfax huh? i live in ingleside right outside of fort belvoir
    ENFIDL:
    Oh so it's like that huh? Well then I think I'll just have to get the next one planned up then
    Word.
    We may have a B&M/lounge grand opening to attend for the herf! Details to come as soon as I get more.
    oldsoulrevival:
    I am from Fairfax, Va. It's really cool that there are so many NoVa folks on this forum.
    nice to know you are so close. Hope you can make it to the next Herf bro.
    Saylor's tonight? Anybody?