Home General Discussion

NOVA Herf

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    dowjr1:
    Shenandoah American Grill in Ashburn should be opening any day now...looks to be a cool place and full service cigar bar is just the ticket. Let me know boys bc I am up for it.
    Dan you gonna come herf brother?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    ENFIDL:
    ejenne87:
    ENFIDL:
    Usually at Saylors Cigars in Manassas, VA. I think it's about a 3-4 hr drive from VA beach. But we are exploring other options to try to make it easier for more bork's to participate. So it could be closer than that or farther. Hope you can make it up man!
    cool well I guess I'll keep checking back here to see where you decide to go. I hope I can make it as well!
    Evan! Think you can make it?
    I'll have to see what the future SIL has planned that day. wedding is coming up and I have to go tux shopping... should be interesting haha
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:
    For the herf on the 23rd can we change it to Hard Times in Manassas?
    Bump! Who all is coming out on the 23rd. The trip is being postponed, so how's 1 sound to you guys?
    Count me in
    saweet! Looking forward to finally herfing with ya man!

I know what you mean bro.

ENFIDL, think it will just be me and you bro?? LOL nobody else is responding!
    grats on 500! And maybe so...lol I got a few non cigar buddies coming so at least we will have them and Carl,iced guardian, said he might make it out that day so hopefully....haha

right on, might have to bring you something special for noticing my 500th! I might post a contest in honor of my 500th. See you Saturday.
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:
    For the herf on the 23rd can we change it to Hard Times in Manassas?
    Bump! Who all is coming out on the 23rd. The trip is being postponed, so how's 1 sound to you guys?
    Count me in
    saweet! Looking forward to finally herfing with ya man!

I know what you mean bro.

ENFIDL, think it will just be me and you bro?? LOL nobody else is responding!
    grats on 500! And maybe so...lol I got a few non cigar buddies coming so at least we will have them and Carl,iced guardian, said he might make it out that day so hopefully....haha

right on, might have to bring you something special for noticing my 500th! I might post a contest in honor of my 500th. See you Saturday.
    Uh oh I'm gonna come prepared then....lol I fight fire with fire, just sayin ;)
    BUMP! It's almost here!
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Hate you guys.
    Come home then! lol
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Hardtimes in Manassas at what time?
    Carl I will be ere 1245/1 tomorrow afternoon
    I'll be swooping through the D.C. area in the next couple of weeks enroute to IQ. I know you guys just herfed but do you think we could throw something together for May 31st?
    I'll check the schedule but I'd def. be interested. I didn't make it to the last one so I'm all about making up for it.
    it doesant have to be an official herf, but I would like to burn a stick or two with whoever is around when I'm in.
    I'm pretty sure I'm off that weekend and if so no question I'm down!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Unless my schedule changes I'll be out of town that day.
    Ok so this hasn't been used in awhile. Time to dust it off and get another herf goin. Sept 24th is UFC 135. There will be some great fights and I see it as a great excuse for us to get together and get our herf on! Even if you're not into MMA it'll be good to get together, have some beer and some smokes. Hard Times Manassas is smoke friendly and has the fights on projectors.

So how's Sept 24 at 730 at Hard Times Manassas sound to you guys?

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    e6specialk
    RCY Cigars
    xIcedGuardianx
    stephen_hannibal
    Smoke em if you got em

Potentially Attending:
  • e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Sounds good, I think I might actually be able to make that.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so this hasn't been used in awhile. Time to dust it off and get another herf goin. Sept 24th is UFC 135. There will be some great fights and I see it as a great excuse for us to get together and get our herf on! Even if you're not into MMA it'll be good to get together, have some beer and some smokes. Hard Times Manassas is smoke friendly and has the fights on projectors.

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    e6specialk
    RCY Cigars
    Man I am going to be in DC on the 24th going to watch my Braves kick some Nationals butt. Its a 1:05pm game, but I think my wife wants to hang with her sister and her husband Saturday night in NOVA. I will see what I can do though.
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    e6specialk
    RCY Cigars
    Man I am going to be in DC on the 24th going to watch my Braves kick some Nationals butt. Its a 1:05pm game, but I think my wife wants to hang with her sister and her husband Saturday night in NOVA. I will see what I can do though.
    Ugh I totally wanted to go to that game! I have to work until 2 that day and then go to a 1 yr old's bday part. I suggested just a cardboard cut out of me to go in my place but it didn't go over well....lol I really hope you can make it bro! Just get them all roofiecooladas and they'll have no idea you left ;) haha
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    e6specialk
    RCY Cigars
    Ugh I totally wanted to go to that game! I have to work until 2 that day and then go to a 1 yr old's bday part. I suggested just a cardboard cut out of me to go in my place but it didn't go over well....lol I really hope you can make it bro! Just get them all roofiecooladas and they'll have no idea you left ;) haha
    Man we are sitting so close the braves might ask me to pinch run if they need some speed on the on the bases lol. But I already put the thought of the herf in my wifes head so there is a real good chance I will show up.
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:

Attending:
    ENFIDL
    e6specialk
    RCY Cigars
    Man we are sitting so close the braves might ask me to pinch run if they need some speed on the on the bases lol. But I already put the thought of the herf in my wifes head so there is a real good chance I will show up.
    Yeah man they need ya out there! They'll have you go in for Chipper lol That's awesome, keep me updated on if you can come. I really hope you can, it's been far too long my friend!
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Im in!
    Awesome brother!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    stephen_hannibal:
    game.

Glad you can make it out man! I'm gettin all giddy we have a good size group comin together
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    game.

Glad you can make it out man! I'm gettin all giddy we have a good size group comin together
    Oh snap, starting to look like a great herf is coming together. I wanna be there so Stephan can tell us some of the things I hate in person!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    game.

Oh snap, starting to look like a great herf is coming together. I wanna be there so Stephan can tell us some of the things I hate in person!!
    Hell yeah it is and your punk a$$ better show up! lol Don't pull a hammy runnin the bases for the Braves! I think I need to go to Burger King and get Stephen a crown and change it to the Things I Hate King Crown!
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    game.

Hell yeah it is and your punk a$$ better show up! lol Don't pull a hammy runnin the bases for the Braves! I think I need to go to Burger King and get Stephen a crown and change it to the Things I Hate King Crown!
    Why I gotta be a punk a$$...ain't no need for name callin! Shouldn't be a problem at all. Looking forward to hanging out with the fellas.
    excuse him, he gets excited sometimes and starts throwing out names. Hes just passionate about this herf lol