Home General Discussion

I was bored at work today so I made the "Stogie Stand"

1234568»

Comments

• MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    It's the smallest, simplest things that make me shake my head and wonder, "now why didn't I think of that!"  Awesome stuff going on in this thread.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    mmccartneydc:
    BigT06:
    1st off: these things are fuckin awesome looking.

2nd: I need one. Bad. What's a BOTL gotta do to make that happen?

3rd: DR, if you would do me the honor of letting me be an official paying customer, I would gladly purchase 3 of these at whatever rate you feel is fair. Not only do I really want a few of these (3 actually, because I usually smoke with my big brother and my dad), but I would REALLY like to support you for your awesome idea and hard work making these!
    He won't accept cash so just do what the rest of us have and bomb the Pi55 outta him! LOL, love you Dan!
    I can def do that ;)
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    BigT06:
    mmccartneydc:
    BigT06:
    1st off: these things are fuckin awesome looking.

2nd: I need one. Bad. What's a BOTL gotta do to make that happen?

3rd: DR, if you would do me the honor of letting me be an official paying customer, I would gladly purchase 3 of these at whatever rate you feel is fair. Not only do I really want a few of these (3 actually, because I usually smoke with my big brother and my dad), but I would REALLY like to support you for your awesome idea and hard work making these!
    He won't accept cash so just do what the rest of us have and bomb the Pi55 outta him! LOL, love you Dan!
    I can def do that ;)
    careful bombing this one! he might show you something dirty, like his wood, or headlights!!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423

Thanks Daniel! I love it. It took me forever to getting around to using it after the flu knocked me out of smoking for a bit. Since someone gave me a sampler of little airline bottles...I decided to send this Stogie Stand out on its maiden voyage with a "little" something extra.

The stupid bottle was plastic, so I couldn't break it over the stand. Instead I had to open it and drink it.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Right on right on!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    The "Stogie Stand" served it's ture purpose tonight. Exactly why I asked D-rey if I could buy one. the Answere was no, but here she is in all her glory.
    havent had one roll of the grill since.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    ddubridge:
    The "Stogie Stand" served it's ture purpose tonight. Exactly why I asked D-rey if I could buy one. the Answere was no, but here she is in all her glory.
    Good stuff Drew. Verlander for a midget that rolls cigars?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    Good stuff Drew. Verlander for a midget that rolls cigars?
    deal
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    ok so check this out. photo IMG_0031_zpsdd210796.jpg photo IMG_0032_zpsc7443bbe.jpg
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    twistedstem:
    ok so check this out. photo IMG_0031_zpsdd210796.jpg photo IMG_0032_zpsc7443bbe.jpg
    so its a stogie stand/pipe place