Home General Discussion

March Madness

12346»

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Hey all, just curious what the deal was from yesterday, I missed it!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    illinoisgolf99:
    Might be better if you didn't know . . .
    xmacro:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Might be better if you didn't know . . .
    I'd really like to know though! Haha shoot me a PM macro
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    One of the deals was 20 Graycliff 30 yrs (30 yr old aged conny wrapper) for $40, 5 San Lotano Ovals + 5 Ave Maria Reconquistas for $45 IIRC) . . . and the last deal I forget. Opux X, MOW Armada and 3 other super premiums, for $60. Maybe someone else can fill in the blanks
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    xmacro:
    One of the deals was 20 Graycliff 30 yrs (30 yr old aged conny wrapper) for $40, 5 San Lotano Ovals + 5 Ave Maria Reconquistas for $45 IIRC) . . . and the last deal I forget. Opux X, MOW Armada and 3 other super premiums, for $60. Maybe someone else can fill in the blanks
    The blanks.. Opus X, Anejo, MOW Armada , My Father ,Padron 1926. There were only 10 of the Grayycliff..(only) , If you go to the home page for Discussions, near the bottom of the page after Non-Cigar... is Daily Cigar deals section.. Click on the folder in the white part of that section.. It has a history of all the deals.
    kaspera79:
    xmacro:
    The blanks.. Opus X, Anejo, MOW Armada , My Father ,Padron 1926. There were only 10 of the Grayycliff..(only) , If you go to the home page for Discussions, near the bottom of the page after Non-Cigar... is Daily Cigar deals section.. Click on the folder in the white part of that section.. It has a history of all the deals.
    Thanks guys!
  • jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Man I missed an Opus X deal! And to top that, today's Gurkha deals are off the charts! And to think I just bought a mazo to 10 Gurkha Beautys for almost the same price as the 20 they're selling today on the daily deal, I can kick myself.