Home General Discussion

March Madness

Comments

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Yesterday's. And all who requested it have PMs. F-ing html formatting pita... at least it's not a huge chunk of text now.
  • VectrisVectris Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    Has the March Madness been reduced to one email with 3 deals? This would be disheartening...deals in the past have been legendary.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    allsmokedup:
    Yeah, I'm waiting for the premium stuff! I remember last year there was GoF, Opus X, Cohibas and something else for pretty cheap.
    +1
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Is that it? I'm not complaining. I just want to know because I am holding onto a wad of cash for the right deal for me. 52 sticks for 99 bucks is awesome, but it's not the deal for me. Hope that came out right. Thanks either way.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    How often in the month do the march madness emails get sent out?
    asianbiker8:
    They've never done email deals for MM before, it was through the DD site, so who knows?
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I don't think they are starting this till next week
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    asianbiker8:
    They've never been emails in the past. In the past, the daily deals on the site have just been crazy, but in the past it also was just for like one week out of the month, not the whole month.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Has this already happened? WTF!

• denali7432denali7432 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 30
    how do i start getting these emails for the deals? or should i ask, whom do i send the pm to?
  • farinahomefarinahome Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    So far there has only been one e-mail and it wasn't the type of deal everyone is used to seeing it appears. No ones really missed out on anything yet.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    You'll know March Madness when you see it: you'll open up the Daily Deal and read 'SOLD OUT'.
    WHERE IS THIS I WANT TO SPEND MY MONEY DANGIT
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Re: March Madness: Kentucky will be undefeated in the tournament, taking the National Championship.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    JDH:
    Re: March Madness: Kentucky will be undefeated in the tournament, taking the National Championship.

LMFAO!! Us local boys gotta stick together, Dave.
  • edhedh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    Well, it ain't happenin' this week. Three weeks in March after this one, so cross your fingers.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Toombes:
    JDH:

LMFAO!! Us local boys gotta stick together, Dave.
    Hate to bust ur bubbles, but LVILLE is gonna last longer in the tourney than the slackin Calipari boys.....UK will not go undefeated through March....its ok though...win win for us all....lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Exactly what's in that bluegrass you guys are smoking?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    This is the year for my 'CUSE boys, fellas. I'm sorry that not everyone can win the Big Dance but there is always next year ;-)
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    beatnic:
    I had an Oliva V last night, and something much better than that Sat pm after watching UK whup up on Florida in their house. I'm kinda thinking there's gonna be a lot more of that in this tournament.

Sorry fellas, I didn't mean to hijack the thread, but March Madness in the bluegrass isn't about anything but b'ball, and UK's got game, gentlemen, they got game.
    March Madness is probably going to begin when march madness begins.
    scarlin:
    Which is when?
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    JDH:
    beatnic:
    I had an Oliva V last night, and something much better than that Sat pm after watching UK whup up on Florida in their house. I'm kinda thinking there's gonna be a lot more of that in this tournament.

Sorry fellas, I didn't mean to hijack the thread, but March Madness in the bluegrass isn't about anything but b'ball, and UK's got game, gentlemen, they got game.
    +1000!
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Russ55:
    scarlin:
    Which is when?
    im probably wrong but i believe its the second week of march
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    415:
    Russ55:
    scarlin:
    Which is when?
    Selection Sunday in March 11. Then the actual tournament starts on the 13th, and the REAL action begins 2 days later. I'm pumped to see 'CUSE win it all!
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    They had me pretty nervous today, but we pulled it out! Also, I can't stand Doug Gotlieb.
    ejenne87:
    415:
    Russ55:
    scarlin:
    Which is when?
    Selection Sunday in March 11. Then the actual tournament starts on the 13th, and the REAL action begins 2 days later. I'm pumped to see 'CUSE win it all!
    Yea so I wouldn't be surprised if it starts this Monday.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    It will be the last week in March. We will have a featured deal on daily cigar deal that will be the March madness deal each day.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Alex Svenson:
    It will be the last week in March. We will have a featured deal on daily cigar deal that will be the March madness deal each day.
    So what you are saying...is save your $$$ for the last week of March??? Guess that means I need to block the Sprint Sale lol...