Home General Discussion

March Madness

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Looks like I'm gonna have to clear out some humi space. Bombs may start flyin....
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    oh good. looks like I came around at the right time. Hope the bank account is in shape for this... by the way, hey everyone
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Looks like I'll be dipping into my Cigrafest money a little early for March Madness
    cholmes8310:
    oh good. looks like I came around at the right time. Hope the bank account is in shape for this... by the way, hey everyone
    Welcome back man!
    I'm patiently waiting for these sales. It's starting to be a struggle to hold off of ordering!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    ENFIDL:
    cholmes8310:
    Welcome back man!
    'preciate it. Good to see everyone. I missed you guys, but I missed cigars more.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    First deal is up!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Awesome deal too!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Got mine, couldn't resist. And I know I don't need anything else...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Nozzorz! I thought I had more time...no spare cash :( Damn you, Canada Immigration!
    I demand to know who is responsible for this madness! Haha...

Quick question, the description says "We only have an incredibly limited supply so there is a limit of only one sampler per customer, per order" but there is also a giant box (and two other spots on the page) that says "Buy 2 or more and your entire order ships free!" Is this just an oversight or am I missing something?
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Gee, that took all of one nanosecond for me to decide on. I would have bought two--as skweekz pointed out--but it said only one per customer. While I was at it, I abused, I mean purchased, some of the Guerilla Warfare and CCOM labels. FML. Ya'll get ready for some trades soon.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    had to jump on this
    Glad I jumped on this when I first looked at it. Sold out already
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    What a bunch of BS only 3 hours into it and sold out. I guess unless you are sitting at your computer at midnight you aren't getting a thing. I was unable to get to a computer until now due to working and had no idea I wouldn't have a chance in hell. Oh well I guess I saved some money. Nice grab by you guys who got it.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    jsnake:
    What a bunch of BS only 3 hours into it and sold out. I guess unless you are sitting at your computer at midnight you aren't getting a thing. I was unable to get to a computer until now due to working and had no idea I wouldn't have a chance in hell. Oh well I guess I saved some money. Nice grab by you guys who got it.
    I agree, what an incredible let down. Bump it I am going to work, this is just another good marketing idea gone bad. It doesn't matter how good the deal is if you can't make the purchase
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    fla-gypsy:
    jsnake:
    I agree, what an incredible let down. Bump it I am going to work, this is just another good marketing idea gone bad. It doesn't matter how good the deal is if you can't make the purchase
    +1
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    cooch36:
    fla-gypsy:
    jsnake:
    +1

As I recall last year they did some pretty great replacement deals. Feeling like I should have stayed up the extra hour to check it out though.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Alex Svenson:
    Is coming!!! Stay tuned crazy deals and/ or unique samplers and products on DCD!!
    HOLY CRAP!!!! I fall off the message board for a few days, and come back to sold out awesomeness!!! lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Yeah that deal was for Crackheads on the computer all night... my first Black eye *** for CCOM......
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Yeah that deal was for Crackheads on the computer all night... my first Black eye *** for CCOM......

I'm not a crackhead. I work night shift.
    What's the big deal with getting up at midnight to check the deal? That's like my first pee. Flip on the computer on your way back to bed and check it, then call it a day.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    thats kinda bull in my opinion...i would have loved to jump on this deal....change the god dam time from midnight to like 7am or something decent where normal people can actually have a shot at this.!!!!!
    Maybe, I'm missing something, but I don't get all the California people whining about missing the deal. If anything we have it easy. It changes at 9pm our time. The East coast guys, ok, they're at midnight, but even that's not really that big a deal.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    skweekz:
    Redtailhawkoz:

being deployed 8 hours ahead has ONE ADVANTAGE... this was it. Nine months more of the suck!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Russ55:
    Maybe, I'm missing something, but I don't get all the California people whining about missing the deal. If anything we have it easy. It changes at 9pm our time. The East coast guys, ok, they're at midnight, but even that's not really that big a deal.
    It's a big deal if you wake up @ 4 to go to work, but I probably would have passed on this one anyway. Not because I didn't want the sticks...I'm saving for cigarfest and to see what the rest of this week brings. If I remember correctly last year brought more then one day of GOF's and Opus X. Plus some others (Camacho PE's) that were a great deal. If I can't call in my order and confirm what I'm getting it wasn't meant to be. There will be another deal some where that I can get in on. No worries guys it's only Monday, fire up a nice stick and enjoy. Life's too short to worry about one missed deal.
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    thats kinda bull in my opinion...i would have loved to jump on this deal....change the god dam time from midnight to like 7am or something decent where normal people can actually have a shot at this.!!!!!
    yeah cussing them will make them wanna change it............
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    ENFIDL:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yeah cussing them will make them wanna change it............
    LOL
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    skweekz:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Lol, I understand and 12 o'clock eastern time is 6 in the morning in Germany for me. Was getting ready for work...
    Sandman1am:
    Russ55:
    It's a big deal if you wake up @ 4 to go to work, but I probably would have passed on this one anyway. Not because I didn't want the sticks...I'm saving for cigarfest and to see what the rest of this week brings. If I remember correctly last year brought more then one day of GOF's and Opus X. Plus some others (Camacho PE's) that were a great deal. If I can't call in my order and confirm what I'm getting it wasn't meant to be. There will be another deal some where that I can get in on. No worries guys it's only Monday, fire up a nice stick and enjoy. Life's too short to worry about one missed deal.
    Fair enough, though those circumstances are awfully specific. And yeah, I wouldn't sweat this one either. It's already starting off with some seriously impressive sticks. Probably only going to get better.