Home General Discussion

March Madness

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I gave up getting on anyone's email list.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Direwolf:
    I gave up getting on anyone's email list.
    PM sent
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I didn't anything yet, I nay have to send a email, lol
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Everytime there is a sale that you guy's talk about...I e-mail Andy or Tim to get my name put on the mail out list AGAIN. Bet I have been put om those lists at least a dozen times. Sent my request in to Andy a while ago, still waiting for a reply. If there is a chance that this sale will run out, can someone please PM me the details? Thanks guy's.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    bandyt09:
    scarlin:
    Are these sent by email or appear on the site?
    Tim's email list at this point. More deals will appear on the site as March moves along. At least they have in the past.
    Todd, I sent you a PM.
    y2pascoe:
    bandyt09:
    scarlin:
    Are these sent by email or appear on the site?
    Tim's email list at this point. More deals will appear on the site as March moves along. At least they have in the past.
    Todd, I sent you a PM.
    Wow !!! OK can someone send me the email. I must be someones favorite out there.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Doug, PM sent

Mike, email sent.
    Thanks Todd. Appreciate it buddy.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I've never missed an email from Tim but I didn't get one about march madness
    Check your PM bro.
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216

Hellloooo guys.  When I send out the emails on Tuesday morning, they get sent in a 'staggered' format, so you may not receive yours until a few hours later.  Today's may also take a few more hours to arrive.  If you didn't get a March Madness email by 3pm EST. email us at service @ cigar.com and I will send a copy to you personally.

To anyone who doesn't get our sales team emails, I apologize.  I promise you if you request to be added to the list, we will add you.  Remember if you have a spam folder it may be redirected there or if you click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, they'll stop being sent to that address. 

timb:

Hellloooo guys.  When I send out the emails on Tuesday morning, they get sent in a 'staggered' format, so you may not receive yours until a few hours later.  Today's may also take a few more hours to arrive.  If you didn't get a March Madness email by 3pm EST. email us at service @ cigar.com and I will send a copy to you personally.

To anyone who doesn't get our sales team emails, I apologize.  I promise you if you request to be added to the list, we will add you.  Remember if you have a spam folder it may be redirected there or if you click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, they'll stop being sent to that address. 

HAHAHAHAH. I think you cigar reps are way better at selling cigars than setting up your email settings Tim. I have asked you and Andy and before him Jeff about getting added to the list. If I had of been added each time I was told I was I would have a dozen of these email offers everytime you guy's sent them out.

I have found a BOTL who DOES get your email offer to forward them to me. I already got todays LMAO. You guy's should stick to being the best cigar reps. in the business and leave the computer stuff to the geek squad, LMAO.
    There I got it. Thanks for the explanation Tim! Thanks for the pm Doug!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    laker1963:
    timb:

HAHAHAHAH. I think you cigar reps are way better at selling cigars than setting up your email settings Tim. I have asked you and Andy and before him Jeff about getting added to the list. If I had of been added each time I was told I was I would have a dozen of these email offers everytime you guy's sent them out.

I have found a BOTL who DOES get your email offer to forward them to me. I already got todays LMAO. You guy's should stick to being the best cigar reps. in the business and leave the computer stuff to the geek squad, LMAO.
    In all fairness, your government may have redistributed those e-mails to other, less fortunate, Canadian cigar smokers.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I gave up while back. I just catch it from the gents online or its PM'ed. Shot Andy another message this morning @ 6:30ish AM my time and no replies. Lets see time on east coast...2:04 pm. Thinking he's slammed as usual...or was it filed under the spam folder...LOL!

So with that in mind would someone shoot me a pm with the jist of the sale thats going on please. I know I dont spend a ton of coin here per month but its nice to be in the know at times. Thanks guys.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
  • edhedh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    Tim's email has three deals, and a special price if you go for all three. If you like the brands, then go for it. Definitely not what I was hoping for. Maybe things will get more interesting over the next week.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Yeah, I'm waiting for the premium stuff! I remember last year there was GoF, Opus X, Cohibas and something else for pretty cheap.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    wondering if i could get a pm with the details of todays deal, waiting to hear back about getting on the list now!
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    Can some one hook me up? Thanks.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    can someone PM me these as well-----Stopped getting emaisl from both guys when Kelly stopped doing Saturday deals.
    PM to you Dave
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    edh:
    Tim's email has three deals, and a special price if you go for all three. If you like the brands, then go for it. Definitely not what I was hoping for. Maybe things will get more interesting over the next week.
    Felt exactly the same way.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    scar, beat, laker-----thank you gentlemen.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    May I have the PM with the email deals as well?
    So will all the March Madness deals be emailed this year or will they start appearing on the web site?
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    danielzreyes:
    May I have the PM with the email deals as well?
    Yah, pm me your email. PM doesn't have formatting like this message board, so everything will be one huge mess.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    If I could get a PM with deals info that would be great. thanks
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Was there an email today or just yesterday's?