Home General Discussion

March Madness

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Is coming!!! Stay tuned crazy deals and/ or unique samplers and products on DCD!!

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Yay! What are the dates?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Oh joy...you guys damn near bankrupted me last March. Smile [:)]
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Oh daymnnn. I'll pulling the plug on my computers! No room! No money!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Oooh boy. I dunno how I'll be able to resist the deals...or how I'll explain to the wife why there's so much tobacco coming in.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    wwhwang:
    Oooh boy. I dunno how I'll be able to resist the deals...or how I'll explain to the wife why there's so much tobacco coming in.
    Easy Wayne...as long as you stay out of the kitchen she won't ever know. Zing!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    wwhwang:
    I started preparing mine in January. Much like sex, if she knows it's coming it's easier for everyone involved...
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Im pumped up....can't want to see the awesome deals!
  • ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
    i don't like you too much right now...i was trying to save some money for when i go to greece this summer and see my famil, now i'm going to be spending more money...so do i get a REALLY great deal on my birthday since it's this month.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Russ55:
    wwhwang:
    I started preparing mine in January. Much like sex, if she knows it's coming it's easier for everyone involved...
    /////that kinds sucks russ...having to work for 3 months to prepare your wife for sex.....think I would just surprise her one day, sounds like less work :) p.s. how does she take to all that tobacco you ordered?
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    ellinas:
    i don't like you too much right now...i was trying to save some money for when i go to greece this summer and see my famil, now i'm going to be spending more money...so do i get a REALLY great deal on my birthday since it's this month.
    Yea, are there any special deals on your bday?
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Guess I'll start prepping another coolador.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Oh man, I totally forgot about March Madness! Just when I thought my humis couldn't hold any more, but there's always room for more...
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Russ55:
    wwhwang:
    That's why I love this group!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    How does this work? Is it a tab on the site or will it be in the sales drop down?
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    a week of crazy daily deals. including super premiums and other non regular deals. cant wait!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    rossdavey2:
    How does this work? Is it a tab on the site or will it be in the sales drop down?
    dailycigardeal.com or on the home page of cigar.com

last year, the deals were amazing. Bugatti B1 lighter with God of Fire for like 30 bux or something crazy. I bought one. in fact, it was such an amazing deal that when i bought at 9pm pacific time, it was sold out by the morning. bummer was, they did Camacho PE sticks in place of the GoF and I would've rather had that.
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Been holding off/saving up for this-can't wait!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Awesome! I'm excited about this because I'm hoping to find a special deal for my birthday which is coming up on the 26th... It will be number 30 so I want to find something really special.
  • quix24quix24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    Nice! My B-day is on the 5th. I wasn't around last year so i'm looking forward to this.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    Mine is the 12th, happy early bday to both of you. Waxingmoon is finishing up a nice new humi for me and i will have plenty of space to take advantage of these deals. Cant wait.
  • rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    March madness = awesomeness. I my humi is ready my wife is not however.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    rgalyon0911:
    HAHA, alot of us have been there.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    dwayne3307:
    Mine is the 12th, happy early bday to both of you. Waxingmoon is finishing up a nice new humi for me and i will have plenty of space to take advantage of these deals. Cant wait.
    Nice. At least 3 of us are on the 12th
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    My granddaughter's 1st birthday is on March 12.....
  • ctschirgictschirgi Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 63
    My birthday is the 12th as well. Must be a pretty good day...
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    boydmcgowan:
    rgalyon0911:
    HAHA, alot of us have been there.

+1 And some of us are still there!
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    when are the deals starting??
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    thankfully I dont need a reason to buy...in fact if I neeeded to wait for a good reason, I would never get anything :)
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    dennisking:
    rossdavey2:
    dailycigardeal.com or on the home page of cigar.com

last year, the deals were amazing. Bugatti B1 lighter with God of Fire for like 30 bux or something crazy. I bought one. in fact, it was such an amazing deal that when i bought at 9pm pacific time, it was sold out by the morning. bummer was, they did Camacho PE sticks in place of the GoF and I would've rather had that.
    24.99 if I remember correctly. I stocked up.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Seriously Ccom . . . I hate you guys so fuggin' much. My humi is full, I'm almost out of tupperware, and now you drop this sh1t on me. Well, here goes - time to go out and buy more tupperware :p