Home General Discussion

Kuzipalooza '08

12346»

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    bbc, that sounds like a very nice bunch of cigars. I have never seen a Davidoff Winston Churchill Marrakesh anywhere before.. Did you know that Sir Winston Churchill was an artist too, and gave a painting titled Marrakesh to FDR, that painting sold for a million dollars last year at auction.. ( something that I read that stuck with me ). and it looks like you are a big Oliva fan too. Enjoy that fine selection.. Now I have to find a Marrakesh to check it out.. ( thanks ) Let us know about that one for sure.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    Damn! Sorry I missed that guys. Kuzi, you look NOTING like I expected, lol
    I agree, with that picture that shows up every time he posts...what is that a banana relay race, a hot dog being chased by that chinese guy on the 4th of July, The biggest pencil in Ohio, I can't really tell. But not your most flattering photo if that is you.
    what my avatar?

thats a guy dressed up in a cigar costume.

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    nice haul bbc nice
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Thanks for clearing that up Kuzi, It could look like a cigar, I quess. A cigar forum and I couldn't figure it out.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    That is a terrific haul, bbc. Kuzi's B&M must have a hell of a good selection.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Definitely a nice selection...a great B&M all around, very nice place with great folks.
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    madurofan:
    Kuzi, you look NOTHING like I expected, lol
    That's the first thing I thought when I saw the photos! :)

Looks like everybody had a blast. Thanks for the reminder on those treats... your business up and running Kuzi? Get a shipment to NC in time for Christmas?
    dutyje:
    madurofan:

Looks like everybody had a blast. Thanks for the reminder on those treats... your business up and running Kuzi? Get a shipment to NC in time for Christmas?
    umm maybe.

we recently found out that if we want to ship out of ohio we have to have a separate facility that is able to pass health code. my response was "my house can pass health code"
    they didnt buy it.
    I even told em to send someone out. they just gave me some bureaucratic BS.
    the long and short of it is we can sell to people outside of the state of Ohio until we have a "factory"

its funny... we know someone who has a business selling cakes out of her house and she can ship cross country if she wants. something doesnt add up...
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    kuzi16:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:

umm maybe.

we recently found out that if we want to ship out of ohio we have to have a separate facility that is able to pass health code. my response was "my house can pass health code"
    they didnt buy it.
    I even told em to send someone out. they just gave me some bureaucratic BS.
    the long and short of it is we can sell to people outside of the state of Ohio until we have a "factory"

its funny... we know someone who has a business selling cakes out of her house and she can ship cross country if she wants. something doesnt add up...
    What business is this? Man what did I miss here?
    go back in this thread.

the picture of the chocolates that is there were hand made by my wife and myself. We make gourmet chocolate.
    speaking of chocolate shipped in ohio....I'm down to make an order Kuz...you want me to pm you, email..what is best for ya?
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    I saw this place on the travel channel that did gourmet chocolates out of Kansas I think. Man did they look good. Especially the Bananas Foster chocolates they had.
    im fairly sure we make a bananas foster truffle
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    kuzi16:
    Dang Kuzi now you're really making me want to find a reason to visit Ohio.
    rdnstn:
    kuzi16:
    Dang Kuzi now you're really making me want to find a reason to visit Ohio.

that is a reason to visit ohio! that and some fine smokes with great folks