Home General Discussion

Kuzipalooza '08

Comments

• dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    kuzi16:
    dutyje:
    You wouldn't touch a tree-hugging social liberal would you?
    I would just to shut them up
    Dude, that was funny!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i know. I was shocked and amazed, then i started to laugh my ass off.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    dutyje:
    You wouldn't touch a tree-hugging social liberal would you? Or need I remind you that I'm currently serving a 3-game suspension for laying the smack down in my last hockey game? :)

Need I remind you that I'm 6'1 250?
    kuzi16:
    dutyje:
    You wouldn't touch a tree-hugging social liberal would you?
    I would just to shut them up
    I couldn't even laugh I was so disturbed ...
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    You wouldn't touch a tree-hugging social liberal would you? Or need I remind you that I'm currently serving a 3-game suspension for laying the smack down in my last hockey game? :)

I'm going to estimate that the guy I took care of was 6'2" / 200+
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:

ahem... HINT
  • dep691dep691 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311

kuzi16:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:

ahem... HINT

LOL

dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:

He was on ice skates, I won't be ...

LMAO
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    You kids behave yourselves or I'm sending all of you to your rooms.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    urbino:
    You kids behave yourselves or I'm sending all of you to your rooms.
    Oh, can I go to the quest room?
    Translation for the aged, please?
    Somewheres way down in this thread I meant to request the "guest" room for Kuzipalooza and, in haste, requested the "quest" room. Duty picked up on this and it turned into a whole thing about the quests that would happen there.
    Ah. Somehow I missed that. Sounds like doody, though.
    Yes and somehow that transformed into two quest rooms, Kuzi's quest and the guest quest. And I believe Luko or Lassy alluded to questing with kuzi's wife in kuzi's quest room. Dispicable ...
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    madurofan:
    Yes and somehow that transformed into two quest rooms, Kuzi's quest and the guest quest. And I believe Luko or Lassy alluded to questing with kuzi's wife in kuzi's quest room. Dispicable ...
    LMAO!
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    LMAO!
    The fact that you, a friend of kuzi's(and someone, I assume, that knows his wife), find this funny is promising.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    LMAO!
    The fact that you, a friend of kuzi's(and someone, I assume, that knows his wife), find this funny is promising.
    *Strokes his fake beard and thinks the 8 hour drive may not seem so long afterall*
    Lasabar:
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    LMAO!
    *Strokes his fake beard and thinks the 8 hour drive may not seem so long afterall*

Careful, Lassy...look how that last trek for a herf turned out for you.
    Luko:
    Lasabar:
    madurofan:
    These Filthy Hands:
    madurofan:
    LMAO!

Careful, Lassy...look how that last trek for a herf turned out for you.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    my wife is a red head. be careful. she wont be at the cigar shop but she wants to meet us at the bar.
    kuzi16:
    my wife is a red head. be careful. she wont be at the cigar shop but she wants to meet us at the bar.
    Tell her to be careful of Lassy we all know how he is after a few drinks ;)I'm trying to convince my old lady to come .. anyone else bring their wives/girlfriends?
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    This sounds like it's going to be a blast. BASTARDS! I wish I could attend this, maybe next time. Y'all must take pics and post them.
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    Tell her to be careful of Lassy we all know how he is after a few drinks ;)I'm trying to convince my old lady to come .. anyone else bring their wives/girlfriends?
    My wife can't make it...please feel free to order me a "girlfriend."
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Now Maddy, You shouldn't laugh at others auto misfortune, I remember you had a bad day with a Ford Truck not that long ago, and we all were very sympathetic. Not a single a-hahahahaha..
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    I'm actually headed up to Ohio with the wife and kids for Thanksgiving with her family. The following weekend (the weekend of the herf), I'm headed back up to Ohio solo for a family reunion on my side (she likes my family, just doesn't want to haul the kids up there two weekends in a row).
    kaspera79:
    Now Maddy, You shouldn't laugh at others auto misfortune, I remember you had a bad day with a Ford Truck not that long ago, and we all were very sympathetic. Not a single a-hahahahaha..
    I was laughing more at Luko's comment than I was at Lassy's car troubles, but point still taken. I'm still having troubles with that damn truck.
    all are welcome to go to the shop and the bar. as it draws closer we will firm up numbers and what not.
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    I'm not going to drag my girlfrield out with us. I don't think that she would enjoy it.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Yeah... unless there is government transportation to an event I don't think I'm interested... so let's not do that... yeah...
    So who all's coming to this? I'm going to think out loud here. This is relatively close to Christmas so we'll probably all be in a money saving mood. If anyone wants to split a hotel room(WITH TWO BEDS!) I could be down for that. Providing you bat for the appropriate team, sleep clothed(weigh yourself clothed as well) and aren't a complete slob. Smoking room is negotiable. Just a thought.