Home General Discussion

August 3rd...

12346»

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    marineatbn03:
    Looks like a blast, glad to see it go down and Nikki and TJ get in on it!
    It's a James sighting!! How are you my man? Hope all is well, miss ya around these parts!!
    marineatbn03:
    Looks like a blast, glad to see it go down and Nikki and TJ get in on it!
    It's a James sighting!! How are you my man? Hope all is well, miss ya around these parts!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    wish i coulda been there.
    i need to stop working so much.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Not only was yesterday a time to meet new friends and celebrate the greatness of the leaf, it was apparently a day to get my aZZ kicked. Ray decided to hand deliver a belated birthday gift! James and Emily also saw fit to grace me with a bottle of Woodford Reserve Personal Selection. I can never thank you guys enough!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Wow!!!! Son thats a nice smack to the face.
    Thanks, gents! It's not enough that I still can't taste anything this morning, but yesterday I was bent over without lube and donkey punched in the kidney...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Don't lie, u said u like it without lube.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Ray Ray all day is a sexy pants.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Looks like you guys and gals had a great time yesterday...a few of you smacked each other around which is always a good thing..wish I could have have been there..but believe when I say Jonny Lang puts on a great live show!
    Awesome gifts!! Enjoy Dan! Nothing better than getting together with the boys and herfin..
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Indeed, it was an awesome time. No fun being back at work. Enjoyed plotting with Ray for future herfs. Passing around the humi's with each seemingly more delicious than the last. Watching everybody (Even my wife!!) fight over Dan's ...battle rooster...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    jthanatos:
    Indeed, it was an awesome time. No fun being back at work. Enjoyed plotting with Ray for future herfs. Passing around the humi's with each seemingly more delicious than the last. Watching everybody (Even my wife!!) fight over Dan's ...battle rooster...
    Yes James can't wait till our future plans, I learned so much knowledge from these guys around the table on cigars, whiskey,blenders etc. my brain was on overload. Thanks so much for everyone who showed up and sorry a few couldn't make it. I had a blast meeting u all and feel blessed to call u guys/gals my friends. Till next time.
    jthanatos:

James, don't beat around the bush. We all saw you eyeballing the "battle rooster" once or twice...
    I'm still trying to process all of the information that was thrown around Saturday. Cigar blenders, whiskey/bourbon blenders... What a blast! I can't wait to meet up with everyone else again! Hopefully, the ones who couldn't make it will be able to throw down with us. I'm honored to count each of you as friends!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Sure am sorry I missed out. Seems like the universe just doesn't want me to go. If we'd have left 30 minutes sooner we'd have been in front of the accident, but then if we'd have left 10 minutes earlier it might have been us that got hit head on doing 70mph. Maybe next time. It was kinda depressing putting all those cigars back in the humi though.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Could always send them in the mail.lol