Home General Discussion

August 3rd...

ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
Will be epic!! Glock is carting his happy, Slim Jim eating aZZ to Kentucky for a meet and greet with some of the Mafia members. Any BOTL near the Lexington area are cordially invited to meet up at Jake's Cigar Bar and Lounge for a momentous occasion. Confirmed herfanistas at this time are myself, Ray and Medic45. As the day draws nigh I'll be posting a round about time for the meeting.
C'mon brothers, meet up with us and waste a Saturday afternoon!

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I am 8 min from Jakes and will not be busy yet... I will try and come!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Jelly!!! I love Ray
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    I'm only an hour from Jakes! Woo Hoo!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray
    Royln I know it's a nice drive, I wish u could make it my brother.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray

Royln is invited and I'm not. He lives down the road from me. At least I could hitch a ride Ray. Tis, tis, tick tock, tick, tock Ray is on the clock. At least take my gift to the herf so everyone can enjoy :)...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I will be home. I'm only 1.5 hours away. Don't know what my schedule is but hope to be there. I'll probably have to get a room somewhere cuz I might get lit.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Wish I wasn't so far away!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Only 8 hours.... and I love Kentucky. Been meaning to do a mini vacation with wife. Hmmmmm
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray

Royln is invited and I'm not. He lives down the road from me. At least I could hitch a ride Ray. Tis, tis, tick tock, tick, tock Ray is on the clock. At least take my gift to the herf so everyone can enjoy :)...
    Whoa brother, I didn't know u lived near him, please car pool together, everyone Is welcome bro I'm not running this party that would be Daniel and Brian AKA Enola Gay, makes it all better to pay u back in person.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray

Whoa brother, I didn't know u lived near him, please car pool together, everyone Is welcome bro I'm not running this party that would be Daniel and Brian AKA Enola Gay, makes it all better to pay u back in person.
    7 hrs or so from me which is doable. Let me check with the wifey and I will keep everyone posted. Rick...you down to ride if I go??
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray

7 hrs or so from me which is doable. Let me check with the wifey and I will keep everyone posted. Rick...you down to ride if I go??

I think I'm clear around that time. Will get back with you.
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray

sounds good
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jelly!!! I love Ray

sounds good
    O man, this is getting to good to b true now.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    This is gonna be awesome!! Guys, I really hope you can make it out. If not, I completely understand. Shane, give Chris the puppy-dog eyes and maybe she'll spot you your allowance for gas money.
    I believe Jake's prefers that you make reservations for large groups so I'll contact them to find out.
    My Spidey senses are all tingly!!
    Toombes:
    This is gonna be awesome!! Guys, I really hope you can make it out. If not, I completely understand. Shane, give Chris the puppy-dog eyes and maybe she'll spot you your allowance for gas money.
    I believe Jake's prefers that you make reservations for large groups so I'll contact them to find out.
    My Spidey senses are all tingly!!
    I bet that's not the only thing tingly!!! Wait What?
  • BamablowsBamablows Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I may be in Nashville that weekend and its only a few hours away...
    Bamablows:
    I may be in Nashville that weekend and its only a few hours away...
    Come on up Bama.
    Ok, after some discussion I believe the time frame has been agreed upon. Everyone who can will be meeting up around 2-3PM. From there we'll go until we're all comatose or until Jake gets annoyed and kicks us all out on the curb. I'll post more info as this goes along.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    So wish I could be there...Glad to see so many meeting up in KY again! Have fun guys.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    CvilleE:
    So wish I could be there...Glad to see so many meeting up in KY again! Have fun guys.
    what a bummer.be great to meet you.
    Rhamlin:
    CvilleE:
    Are u coming Rick? That would be super duper.
    Guys...I totally forgot that I have tickets to a concert on August 3rd. Going to see Jonny Lang and he doesnt play too many shows on the east coast so I dont want to miss it. Hope you guys still have a great time...my bad!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Guys...I totally forgot that I have tickets to a concert on August 3rd. Going to see Jonny Lang and he doesnt play too many shows on the east coast so I dont want to miss it. Hope you guys still have a great time...my bad!

Jonny Lang, you say?!? Herf or Jonny Lang...? Damn, that's a tough one.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Totally understand my brother, u will b missed.
    CvilleE:

Wish you could make it, Eric. I'll smoke one, or twelve..., in your honor.
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Im not dying Ray!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Im not dying Ray!!
    It feels like u r bro!!!
    Don't cry, Ray. I'll bring tissue with me.
    Rhamlin:
    CvilleE:
    As it would u my friend...one of these days I will be able to make it...
    Toombes:
    CvilleE:

Wish you could make it, Eric. I'll smoke one, or twelve..., in your honor.
    Thanks Dan, but no need to honor me, I've done nothing special..one of these days I will surprise u all though and make it to a herf...timing is everything..killing me that things keep getting in the way..