Home General Discussion

August 3rd...

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    T-minus 2 days and counting down!
    Still have plenty of room if anyone else can make it!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    On the road now.
    Zach, JT, can't wait to meet you guys tomorrow!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Yes! Should be fun! How many of you have been to Jakes before? This will be my fist trip to any cigar bar.
    Gray4lines:
    Yes! Should be fun! How many of you have been to Jakes before? This will be my fist trip to any cigar bar.

I met up with JDH and Acewoodson last year at Jake's. Super nice place, great atmosphere and a great selection in the walk-in. Jake usually mans the bar himself. There is a cover, but I don't mind paying it since he has to deal with the fines for letting us smoke in his establishment.
    Toombes:
    Gray4lines:

I met up with JDH and Acewoodson last year at Jake's. Super nice place, great atmosphere and a great selection in the walk-in. Jake usually mans the bar himself. There is a cover, but I don't mind paying it since he has to deal with the fines for letting us smoke in his establishment.
    Ahh, I didn't know he wasn't "allowed" to have a smoking bar. That sucks! What's the cover? And are the prices OK? You can pm me...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Gray4lines:
    Toombes:
    Gray4lines:

Ahh, I didn't know he wasn't "allowed" to have a smoking bar. That sucks! What's the cover? And are the prices OK? You can pm me...
    How much is the cover charge? Not that it matters.
    Rhamlin:
    Gray4lines:
    Toombes:
    Gray4lines:

How much is the cover charge? Not that it matters.

I think it's $10, but not up front.
    Sounds good. I'll let my buddy know. Looking forward to meeting everybody.
    Cool beans, Rick! Gray, PM to ya.
    I'm really stoked about getting to meet everyone!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    hope you guys have an excellent time.
    Toombes:
    Cool beans, Rick! Gray, PM to ya.
    I'm really stoked about getting to meet everyone!
    Back at ya
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    So as of right now, if I can sneak out of work by 1, T.j. And I will definitely be there. If I get stuck there any later we might bow out since we would be getting there pretty late in the event. Crossing my fingers for a 1 o'clock escape!
    WhoDeyGal:
    So as of right now, if I can sneak out of work by 1, T.j. And I will definitely be there. If I get stuck there any later we might bow out since we would be getting there pretty late in the event. Crossing my fingers for a 1 o'clock escape!

Hope you guys can make it down!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Toombes:
    WhoDeyGal:

Hope you guys can make it down!
    Thanks, me too. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    In lex and heading out for dinner. Anyone down for woodford pm me so I can get you my cell. Otherwise excited for Jakes tomorrow.
    jthanatos:
    In lex and heading out for dinner. Anyone down for woodford pm me so I can get you my cell. Otherwise excited for Jakes tomorrow.

Glad you made it, man! I've got a few things to take care of in the morning so Woodford is a no-go for me...
    I may leave the house a bit early if you want to meet up and grab a bite to eat before hitting Jake's. I'll PM you my cell.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    It's go time boys.
    Glock1975:
    It's go time boys.

Gentlemen(and ladies), toast your stogies!!
    See you guys later!! For those going to Woodford, have fun! Ill be at Jakes around 2:30 - 3:00.
    Gray4lines:
    See you guys later!! For those going to Woodford, have fun! Ill be at Jakes around 2:30 - 3:00.

See ya there, Gray! I'd love to do the tour but have too much to take care of this morning...
    Is the herf today?! Crud! Have fun
    OchoZacho:
    I thought you were coming??
    OchoZacho:

Say it ain't so, Zach...!
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:

Say it ain't so, Zach...!
    I kid! I kid! I'll be there!
    On our way. See you all around 2:30
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Rhamlin:
    On our way. See you all around 2:30
    Go get em Ricky!
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    We are headed your way. Leaving Dayton now. Be there in 2 hours or so. Can't wait!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    T.J. Armstrong:
    We are headed your way. Leaving Dayton now. Be there in 2 hours or so. Can't wait!
    Have a great time!! Plenty of pics please!!