Home General Discussion

August 3rd...

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    SleevePlz:
    No promises, but if I finish some home projects in the next couple weeks, I might take a weekend trip....
    Sweet, hope u can make it Teach. Zack I think Daniel is taking care of that.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    No promises, but if I finish some home projects in the next couple weeks, I might take a weekend trip....

Super cool if you can make it, Tony!
    I'll call Jake's tomorrow and see if we need to make reservations.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Toombes:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:

Super cool if you can make it, Tony!
    I'll call Jake's tomorrow and see if we need to make reservations.
    Voicemail and emails have been left, just waiting for a reply...
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    you guys doing this at a house or an establishment? If at someone's house you guys should grab a camera and add a virtual hangout with the google hangouts.
    It's at Jakes Cigar lounge.
    Rhamlin:
    Any word?

Talked to Jake earlier and he said its good to go!
    Hey Jake's, get prepared Ohio boy taking over.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    It's official, Sat morning we are hitting Woodford Distillery. Working getting something special set up for those that turn up.
    jthanatos:
    It's official, Sat morning we are hitting Woodford Distillery. Working getting something special set up for those that turn up.
    What time JT?
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    What time JT?
    Meet at distillery 0930. Gives us time to figure out who we are.
    jthanatos:
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    What time JT?
    you fellas have fun, I'll probably just be waking up. My daughter gets back from band camp around midnight on Friday. So we'll see you at the herf.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Rhamlin:
    jthanatos:
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    What time JT?
    you fellas have fun, I'll probably just be waking up. My daughter gets back from band camp around midnight on Friday. So we'll see you at the herf.
    Looking forward to seeing ya Ricky! I went to many band camps throughout highschool and college... sure kept me and my parents busy!
    Gray4lines:
    Rhamlin:
    jthanatos:
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    What time JT?
    Looking forward to seeing ya Ricky! I went to many band camps throughout highschool and college... sure kept me and my parents busy!

I'll try to make it but can't make any promises.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    What time is everyone getting to Jake's?
    Toombes:
    Gray4lines:
    Rhamlin:
    jthanatos:
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    What time JT?

Its a pain the band director at her school is ate up with it. But they always win big. Hope you make it Dan but if not I got your addy I think.
    I'm going to try to make the tour, may have to much to do in the morning so I can go to h Herf. Ocho 2 pm bro
    Rhamlin:
    Toombes:
    Gray4lines:
    Rhamlin:
    jthanatos:
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    What time JT?

Its a pain the band director at her school is ate up with it. But they always win big. Hope you make it Dan but if not I got your addy I think.

Whoa, hoss!! No need to make threats! I'll definitely be at Jake's, just not sure I can make the tour.
    When I spoke to Jake I told him we would start filing in around 2-ish. He opens at noon if anyone wants to get there a bit early.
    Toombes:
    Rhamlin:
    Toombes:
    Gray4lines:
    Rhamlin:
    jthanatos:
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    What time JT?

Whoa, hoss!! No need to make threats! I'll definitely be at Jake's, just not sure I can make the tour.
    When I spoke to Jake I told him we would start filing in around 2-ish. He opens at noon if anyone wants to get there a bit early.
    Excellent
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    How long is everyone planning on staying? I don't get off work til 2pm and it takes 2- 2 1/2 to get there for us.
    Don't know about anyone else but I'm planning on smoking at least 2 probably 3 so I figure till 8 pm at least.
    Jake doesn't shut the doors until midnight, so whenever anyone wants to bail so be it. I'm thinking like Rhamlin, probably cut out around 8 or so.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    I'm thinking I can get away with staying until at least 5 or 6.
    I'm so excited, I can't deny it!
    Rhamlin:

Rick's about to loose control and he just can't hide it!
    Toombes:
    Rhamlin:

I may close the place down, lol
    Toombes:
    Rhamlin:

Ha ! I was wondering if someone would catch that.
    Rhamlin:
    Toombes:
    Rhamlin:

Ha ! I was wondering if someone would catch that.

Ya gotta love 80's retro-disco/pop!