Home General Discussion

August 3rd...

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Well crap stuck on US64. Wreck ahead haven't moved in an hour. So trying to make the most out of a bad situation. image
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Rhamlin:
    Well crap stuck on US64. Wreck ahead haven't moved in an hour. So trying to make the most out of a bad situation. image
    Damn Ricky!! I guess there is at least one person there thats worse off than you! But I hope it clears up quickly and ya make it down!
    Anyone there yet? I can come whenever.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    A-herfing we will go!
    A-herfing we will go!
    You know, the smoke will roll!
    A-herfing we will go!
    Gray4lines:

C'mon, brother! I'm here along with Glock and Jthanatos
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Have a good time today fellas. It's a nice weekend here in MI, so I'm painting :(
    This just sucks! Still stuck and still an hour and a half away whenever it does start moving. If we had my buddies pickup instead of my mini van we'd have just turned around in the grass. I'm thinking of trying it more and more.
    Toombes:
    Gray4lines:

C'mon, brother! I'm here along with Glock and Jthanatos
    Alrighty, I'll be there in 10! I'll be the guy in a blue UK shirt and loaded with stogies!
    Well I guess you can just count us out. It would be 5 or 6 before we got there. Guess well just go back home and have a smoke.
    Rhamlin:
    Well I guess you can just count us out. It would be 5 or 6 before we got there. Guess well just go back home and have a smoke.
    Still backed up?
    Rhamlin:

Damn, Ricky! That blows, man...
    Finally took my chances with the grass. Back home going to Phillips and fire up something. I'm so P.Oed!
    Rhamlin:
    Finally took my chances with the grass. Back home going to Phillips and fire up something. I'm so P.Oed!

Dude, we miss having you here. TJ started crying and Jthanatos had to hold him close and tell him it was going to be ok.
    Pics, as promised!
    Nikki and T.J.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Glock, Jthanatos and Mrs. Jthanatos
    Gray4lines and OchoZacho
    Toombes:
    Pics, as promised!
    Nikki and T.J.
    Gray4lines and OchoZacho
    Ah man that looks awesome! Well here's me and Phillip thinking of all you guys. I'm still pissed but at least we weren't in the wreck. image Where the heck is Toombes?
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Dang it, you got my bad side! Nice meeting everyone. Good times!
    Rhamlin:
    Toombes:
    Pics, as promised!
    Nikki and T.J.
    Gray4lines and OchoZacho
    Ah man that looks awesome! Well here's me and Phillip thinking of all you guys. I'm still pissed but at least we weren't in the wreck. image Where the heck is Toombes?

Here ya go, Ricky!
    Holy balls, what a great time!! Ray, Zach, Jim, Emily, Gray, T. J. And Nikki, it was my utmost pleasure to finally meet such a wonderful group of people! Many cigars were smoked and gifted, not to mention the good drinks and never ending laughs. Hopefully, we can do this again and many more can show up.
    Again, thank you all so much for a fantabulous time!
    Glad everyone had a great time. Sorry I missed it. Woke up this morning at 5:30 I was so psyched.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Indeed, wife and I had a blast. Best part was when Dan owned up to being Enola Gay.
    jthanatos:
    Indeed, wife and I had a blast. Best part was when Dan owned up to being Enola Gay.

WTF, Jim?!?!?
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Looks like yall had a blast.
    jthanatos:
    It's true!
    Toombes:
    Holy balls, what a great time!! Ray, Zach, Jim, Emily, Gray, T. J. And Nikki, it was my utmost pleasure to finally meet such a wonderful group of people! Many cigars were smoked and gifted, not to mention the good drinks and never ending laughs. Hopefully, we can do this again and many more can show up.
    Again, thank you all so much for a fantabulous time!
    Awesome awesome time! Glad to meet all of you guys. Hope we can set another one up sometime!

missed ya Ricky! It sucks that you couldnt make it! If youre ever up this way, let me know! We will hitup Jakes or another B&M
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Lol, it's true, Dan is Enola Gay, had a awesome time, meet some great people, can't wait to do it again, the knowledge I learned from JT and is wife unbelievable? And of course the Birthday Boy. Hopefully I can catch a Bengal game with TJ and whoodey , and visit Chicago for a bourbon tasting. Love all ya. Zach u r close lets hook up bro.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Glock1975:
    Lol, it's true, Dan is Enola Gay, had a awesome time, meet some great people, can't wait to do it again, the knowledge I learned from JT and is wife unbelievable? And of course the Birthday Boy. Hopefully I can catch a Bengal game with TJ and whoodey , and visit Chicago for a bourbon tasting. Love all ya. Zach u r close lets hook up bro.
    i had better be included in this Bengals game! I only live 10 minutes from Paul Brown. I'm always good for a cigar anytime Ray. Great to meet everyone - Sasquatch likes to come out of the back woods and play sometimes!
    Absolutely Gray. Every now and then I have to spend the night in Louisville to catch a boat, I will be sure and send you a pm next time I do.
    Toombes:
    Rhamlin:
    Toombes:
    Pics, as promised!
    Nikki and T.J.
    Gray4lines and OchoZacho

Here ya go, Ricky!
    Marvin Rules!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    OchoZacho:
    Glock1975:
    i had better be included in this Bengals game! I only live 10 minutes from Paul Brown. I'm always good for a cigar anytime Ray. Great to meet everyone - Sasquatch likes to come out of the back woods and play sometimes!
    We'll definitely all have to catch a game together. That would be a good time.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Looks like a blast, glad to see it go down and Nikki and TJ get in on it!