Home General Discussion

New Man O' War Armada

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Alex Svenson:
    Only photos we have released so far have been of the box. I will try to get some others. Due to the crazy rain in Nicaragua this year these need a little more rest. Shipment has been delayed until first half of November. In good news, we have a green light for our cigar of the month promo. All new signups after 11/1 will get three free armada and a cutter accompanying their first months shipment!!
    Guess what I'm going to buy my wife for Christmas? =)
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Alex Svenson:
    Only photos we have released so far have been of the box. I will try to get some others. Due to the crazy rain in Nicaragua this year these need a little more rest. Shipment has been delayed until first half of November. In good news, we have a green light for our cigar of the month promo. All new signups after 11/1 will get three free armada and a cutter accompanying their first months shipment!!
    Will there be any specials for those of us already participating in COTM?
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Yes I will come up with something for existing COMC guys so they wont need to quit and sign back up. not sure how it will work. shoot us an email after 11/1 and we will have something in place by then.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Bump.. Since the Armada is a hot topic again!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Saw the Armada added to the website...exciting!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Just ordered some!
  • whodeeniwhodeeni Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    Diamondog:
    Just ordered some!

You lucky Dog! I've been a customer for almost a year but not sure if i've
    ever posted here! What about loyalists like myself Alex?

I'm a HUGE fan of the Diesel and I like high end smokes....

Thanks

I would just call them up to order. In sure he'll take care of you if you've been a loyal customer. He just doesn't want random people snatching up his supply when it is meant for his true customers and forum community.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I would just call them up to order. In sure he'll take care of you if you've been a loyal customer. He just doesn't want random people snatching up his supply when it is meant for his true customers and forum community.
    These are clearly listed on the site, singles are available....I just emailed, I don't think I got any preferential treatment, looks like anyone can order...
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Diamondog:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    These are clearly listed on the site, singles are available....I just emailed, I don't think I got any preferential treatment, looks like anyone can order...
    Hey guys, I do need to update you on this. These are currently in our catalog and the boxes are still not in stock. With all of the rain in Nicaragua, we delayed the packing of boxes as these are very special cigars and did not want to take any chances. That said, I did have a few hundred cigars brought in by air for singles so at least something could be in stock. I do expect the boxes in a week or two so please be patient if you are waiting on them. Remember, that there are only 300 boxes worth of cigars being made this year which is not many sticks. I do still plan on doing a roll out with this cigar for our loyal customers and forum members. Anyone who has been a CCOM customer in the past will be able to get in on a very nice special to try the cigars at a cut rate price and it will only be posted here on the forum for those who wish, to take advantage. Also, there will still be a limited number of packs and it will be first come first serve. That said, I have not forgotten about this, but I need to get enough cigars in stock to make this happen. Please hang in there and bear with me. It should still be sometime this month.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Just waiting on a few Armada's I ordered the other day. I will be in for a box of these if they are of usual AJ standard.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I'm waiting for the special. Thanks Alex! I can wait, no hurry at all for me as I need to make room in the humidor! Thanks for the updates
    Diamondog:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I was referring to the special forum deal. He seems to be worried he won't be qualified. There was mention of a post minimum so I was just saying he could call in and be taken care of. As for singles, it's anybody's game.
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    Wow u wouldn't get service like this anywhere else.....even tho I have yet to order some thanks for the heads up alex!!!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    ctremblay187:
    Wow u wouldn't get service like this anywhere else.....even tho I have yet to order some thanks for the heads up alex!!!
    +1 to that. Thanks for everything Alex.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    im actually excited for you guys.
    this is one of the best cigars i have ever had.

I've got some resting now, and I am debating with myself whether I should have one this Saturday.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I am smoking one as soon as I can. And I am giving out 3. I can justify giving them away cause I have a box on order.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I have a few of these coming. I will be smoking one ROTT and saving the others for the future depending on how the one ROTT goes.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I can't wait to try one of these, I love AJ's stuff.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I only have 1 so dont want to risk it ROTT. Im gonna let it settle in.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I've got some coming and depending how much I like them could see doing a box split if I like them.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    count me in on a split...PM me.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Hawk55:
    count me in on a split...PM me.
    PM to you.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Got my Armadas in today. This stick looks and smells phenomenal. I can not wait to indulge in this masterpiece
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    PsychoSJG:
    Got my Armadas in today. This stick looks and smells phenomenal. I can not wait to indulge in this masterpiece
    Let me know how that is! I'm really wanting to try these!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    im been patchy on the message board news. are the sample packs that alex talked about around yet? just the armada (although that pack with the herf-a-door is sweet) i wanna grab just 3 or so of these to try out
    No, he hasn't done any sample packs yet that I know of, but you can get 3 for free if you sign up for the cotm program.

I've got half a dozen of them resting. Most of the people who've tried them so far said some rest was probably needed so I am patiently waiting. Maybe on Thanksgiving.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    sounds good. someone slap me upside the head when they come up if im not paying attention :)

Cant swing COTM at the moment. Actually had to cancel this past summer :(
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    i have three on the way but i rly wanna get the 3 sampler pack to get a better idea of how i like them. Does anyone know if alex is going to do it?