Home General Discussion

New Man O' War Armada

Comments

• ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Alex Svenson:
    zeebra:
    Oh yea........3 for $20. Count me in for a pack or two!! Where do I sign up?
    There will definitely be a limit of one per customer so we can get these out to as many guys as possible. Keep an eye on the forum mid to late october as I will make a post when they become available. there will be some sort of qualifier for people to get access to the deal. This is meant for active forum members so perhaps a post count minimum or something.

START POSTING STAAAAAAART POSTING!!!! hahaha, I really like that box though. I hope I can maybe afford that for myself for christmas. My office humi needs to be upgraded and that would do the trick nicely. I can't wait for some hi-res photos of it. The cigar sounds like a strength-BOMB. Maybe more like a strength-NUKE. I bet only someone of Alex's manly proportions could smoke that thing and not get his ass kicked. He probably has one sitting next to his bed and smokes it as soon as he wakes up......next to 4 girls. He lights it up, kicks the girls out, and makes a ccom intern shave his beard with a the talons of a bald eagle.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    zeebra:
    There will definitely be a limit of one per customer so we can get these out to as many guys as possible. Keep an eye on the forum mid to late october as I will make a post when they become available. there will be some sort of qualifier for people to get access to the deal. This is meant for active forum members so perhaps a post count minimum or something.
    Thanks for thinking of us Alex, since you talked me into trying to MoW Ruinations again (by sending me a 5pk) I have become a huge fan of MoW in general and love these sticks. I can't wait till these are available, just hope my post count qualifies me....but if it doesn't, no worries.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    ironhorse:
    Alex Svenson:
    zeebra:

START POSTING STAAAAAAART POSTING!!!! hahaha, I really like that box though. I hope I can maybe afford that for myself for christmas. My office humi needs to be upgraded and that would do the trick nicely. I can't wait for some hi-res photos of it. The cigar sounds like a strength-BOMB. Maybe more like a strength-NUKE. I bet only someone of Alex's manly proportions could smoke that thing and not get his ass kicked. He probably has one sitting next to his bed and smokes it as soon as he wakes up......next to 4 girls. He lights it up, kicks the girls out, and makes a ccom intern shave his beard with a the talons of a bald eagle.
    LMAO! I started digging up threads from when I was on vaca and posting in them!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    zeebra:
    ..... I can't wait till these are available, just hope my post count qualifies me...
    Sorry Krieg, I heard that only people with a post count ABOVE 3,359 will be allowed to get in on this deal.. I'm just saying. It's what I heard.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    I love Ruination! (and Armada....hell I love em all)!!!!!!!!!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I am seriously considering taking up my second job again just so I can save for a box of these... This is sure to be the holy grail for us full body lovers! I am SOOO anxious to get my hands on this!!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Really looking forward to this one.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Man, I can't wait. After Kuzi's review, I am dying to try them. I will definitely be up for the forum special, and somehow I've got to get in on a box split. No idea if I'll be able to afford them, but I have to!
    TatuajeVI:
    Man, I can't wait. After Kuzi's review, I am dying to try them. I will definitely be up for the forum special, and somehow I've got to get in on a box split. No idea if I'll be able to afford them, but I have to!
    If I can't spring for a whole box I'll be more than willing to split with you brother! Even if I do get the whole thing, I'll find a way to get you some. I'm still sitting on a stock pile of munitions with warheads programmed for your mailbox....
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    TatuajeVI:
    hey dude any chance of a link to that? I've spent ages searching through his catalogue for it and i cant find it
    sol1821:
    TatuajeVI:
    hey dude any chance of a link to that? I've spent ages searching through his catalogue for it and i cant find it
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/34/3740/ShowThread.aspx
    ejenne87:
    sol1821:
    TatuajeVI:
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/34/3740/ShowThread.aspx
    lol i must have looked at that page 100 times, cheers for the link :)
    is this alex's personal blend then :s
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    My post count is so low =[

If boxes end up being split, I'd love to get in on that.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Gotta keep posting so I am online when this deal goes live. Oh man. Cannot wait to try this one.
    so that top secret stuff in there,......is it from a small isom?
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    sol1821:
    Um, that would be illegal...
    Duder2:
    sol1821:
    yer i know i was just throwing it out there as an idea as to why part of it needs to remain secret, in the hope some other musings get voiced
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    sol1821:
    Duder2:
    sol1821:
    yer i know i was just throwing it out there as an idea as to why part of it needs to remain secret, in the hope some other musings get voiced
    many companies keep secrets about their blends. RP has a leaf that he puts in many of his blends that he wont tell anyone.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Deff looking forward to this. That box looks amazing. and after reading Kuzi's Review october cant come soon enough
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I need to keep posting myself. I haven't been around on the forums too much. Mostly just popping in here and there. To much going on with work and life.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Hmmmhhh, this one got my attention. sorry I've been away, new job and being back home has kept me busy. Guess I have to get back to logging in daily so I don't miss this deal!

Good to see everyone by the way
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    to clarify, my thought on post count was simply to prevent people from seeing the post once we offer it and trying to get it when they have really zero activity or history on the forum. Even if guys have participated a little, you will be fine. Just want to exclude guys that have never posted or see it and just want the cigars but have not given back at all in any way to the community.
  • 24footjet24footjet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 132
    Perfect sounds good. Thank you.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    The Armada forum deal exemplifies everything I love about Ccom. This should be an example in a marketing textbook.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Agree with Tony! I want to order a LP9 Flying pig as well, but I dont need any other cigars just yet. Hope they are not sold out by the time these Armadas come in.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I'd definately be down for a sampler but most likely a box too.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Alex Svenson:
    to clarify, my thought on post count was simply to prevent people from seeing the post once we offer it and trying to get it when they have really zero activity or history on the forum. Even if guys have participated a little, you will be fine. Just want to exclude guys that have never posted or see it and just want the cigars but have not given back at all in any way to the community.
    I picked up what you were putting down, haha. I just meant that I really haven't even been checking lately because of work. I need to keep a closer eye on this forums again so I don't miss when they become available.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    kuzi16:
    sol1821:
    Duder2:
    sol1821:
    many companies keep secrets about their blends. RP has a leaf that he puts in many of his blends that he wont tell anyone.
    Its banana leaves