Home General Discussion

Man O' War warchest

1235»

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    looks like the contest might be over...anyone win???
    I think if someone did they would have been screaming from the roof tops by now. Looks like we will have to wait another month to see if a forum BORK wins that IPAD.
    Yeah, I wish C.COM would at least post who won each month. Should require the winner to take a picture of themselves with the monthly prize and post it here. Kinda like what we did when we were victims of the Sniper. That would be KEWL !
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    laker1963:
    Sandman1am:
    Krieg:
    looks like the contest might be over...anyone win???
    I think if someone did they would have been screaming from the roof tops by now. Looks like we will have to wait another month to see if a forum BORK wins that IPAD.
    Yeah, I wish C.COM would at least post who won each month. Should require the winner to take a picture of themselves with the monthly prize and post it here. Kinda like what we did when we were victims of the Sniper. That would be KEWL !
    I hate to bring it up but on the sister site you can look up previous winners of the contest. It would be nice to see that. I think that pics would be cool if the person wanted to. LOL thinking about it, wouldn't it be kind of like winning the lottery though? You would have all these moochers at your door step asking for a freebie.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Thats crap I wanted to win so I could give enfidal and wwhwang maduros so when they got the armadas I could see picks of them OD on nicotine