Home General Discussion

Man O' War warchest

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Alex Svenson:
    jship079:
    Alex Svenson:
    The maduro in this sampler and the armada are different. This is a small batch blend abdel makes that he only has enough materials to make a few of. We really enjoyed the blend so we threw it in there as a bonus. It is a full bodied maduro with a PA broadleaf wrapper. Armada is going to a 6.5 x 56 cigar. The cigars are rolled and aging at this point and the humidor boxes are in production. Wont be available until mid october. I may have some pics of the prototype box.
    Why did you go with such a big ring gauge
    The size of the cigars made the chest look that much more impressive. That and we wanted to go with something unique but a size that is popular. Believe it or not, these 6 x 60 size cigars have a pretty huge following. That said, I realize it is not for everyone so I apologize if the size turns your off. I have a new man o war humidor (huge 100ct sucker) that we will get in a few months. If any of you guys wanted something in a different size, I would be happy to customize something for you and throw it in the Humidor at a competitive price to this offer. Once I get the humidors I will post pics.
    I can't wait to see this! And I personally LOVE! the 6 x 60 cigars! I'm hoping that once these are in that I can get one with some of the Man O War Maduro's in it :)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I'd share the wealth as well. Spread some BORK love around! lol
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I'd keep 5 of each for me and a couple buddies of mine to share, and give away the rest here on the forum. Lot of good guys around here.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I will spread the love for sure when I win this tonight starting with wwhang and enfidal so they can get movin on the new badge
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    I wouldn't share with anyone! When you have a warchest full of weapons all to yourself, you're asking to be sabotaged with your own supplies if you give them away! My solution, build higher walls, trade weapons only when you get bigger weapons in return ;)
    PS: I am just trying to be funny with the word "warchest". I am not actually this mean
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    I would deff be up for sharing some of these sticks. Only problem is, im the most unlucky person when it comes to this stuff so i prob wont win.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Knowing my luck I went ahead & bought one today. On the slight chance that I win there will be a whole warchest up for grabs to all my forum BORKS.....minus a few of those Maduros because I would be aging 10 and smoking a few every few months. Good luck to everyone & thanks to CCOM & staff for holding such awesome contests & being so cool & stuff with it!!!
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    I am flipping out with anticipation!!! I hope its one of us !!!!! I would definitely go for my badge if I won this.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    New level of badge for smoking the rare Maduro too?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    If I win I would share the wealth fellas....dont worry
    PsychoSJG:
    New level of badge for smoking the rare Maduro too?
    Exactamundo!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Well...no email in my inbox. :P I'm guessing it's not me. Hope someone who would share won it.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    wwhwang:
    Well...no email in my inbox. :P I'm guessing it's not me. Hope someone who would share won it.

Did they draw for it Already?
    No purchase necessary. Winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of contest end on 11:59 pm EST on 09/30/10.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    How would one even store those cigars. Only way I think is if they have a huge humidor or cabinet to put the entire display in. Or else I'm guessing sticks would have to come out since the shelf is not a humidor.
    zeebra:
    How would one even store those cigars. Only way I think is if they have a huge humidor or cabinet to put the entire display in. Or else I'm guessing sticks would have to come out since the shelf is not a humidor.
    Coolidor?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Check your emails and junk mail!!!!
    Has Anyone heard who won this warchest? Hel I want the IPAD
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Has Anyone heard who won this warchest? Hel I want the IPAD
    Probably someone that's not on the forums...again :P
    so we dont have any idea who won this? that sucks guys that spend major time and contribute to the Hobby and the Knowledge and play the games NEVER WIN.....
    Here is a Good IDEA.........
    Have a Contest like that Only for Forum Guys that are Participants
    Redtailhawkoz:
    so we dont have any idea who won this? that sucks guys that spend major time and contribute to the Hobby and the Knowledge and play the games NEVER WIN.....
    I keep checking my emails (i entered more than once :/ ) and I have not yet received my winning email... i know it's coming, it's just not here yet
    Redtailhawkoz:
    +1 That Blows!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I never win s-h-i-t.
    phobicsquirrel:
    I never win s-h-i-t.
    +1 Copy that brother!
    robbyras:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I never win s-h-i-t.
    +1 Copy that brother!

+ 1+ 2 + 3 + 4
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I never win s-h-i-t.
    +1 Copy that brother!

+ 1+ 2 + 3 + 4
    +5
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Nick2021:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I never win s-h-i-t.
    +1 Copy that brother!

+ 1+ 2 + 3 + 4
    +5
    +6
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    fla-gypsy:
    Nick2021:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I never win s-h-i-t.
    +1 Copy that brother!

+ 1+ 2 + 3 + 4
    +5
    +6
    +7+8+9+10!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    looks like the contest might be over...anyone win???
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Krieg:
    looks like the contest might be over...anyone win???
    I think if someone did they would have been screaming from the roof tops by now. Looks like we will have to wait another month to see if a forum BORK wins that IPAD.