Home General Discussion

Man O' War warchest

sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
that thing looks amazing.
i hope it goes to one of the guys on the forum.
are they for sale anywhere?

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Where did you see this?
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    on the home page.
    its being given away in the ccom sweepstakes
    Holy Christ. *entered*.

A MOW maduro?! I think I need to change my pants. Can anyone provide some information on this blend?

Have you been working your way through your bomb, Sol?
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    That thing just looks sick. I want one...
    yer I've had 4 so far, just got back from having a walk and a smoke now, so far I've had a Gran Habano Vintage (2002), cao italia, a camacho and a peddilia achilies. the camacho was amazing.
    the counter attack has just moved on from the planning phase ;)
    I've set aside some time on Monday and Tuesday to do the reviews for you, they should have had enough time to settle down by then;)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Entered! Hope one of us gets it. Sick of random joes that rarely buy that keep winning.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    OK Now I have seen some Contests and I have seen some really Cool Stuff But this ONE IS JUST INSANE! My God I would Love to Win this Bad Boy That thing is AWESOME! GOOD Luck BOTL.. I Just Hope its one of us Forum Memebers and Not some Once in a while on Line ordering SMuck!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    now that's a nice sampler...reminds of the RP Heritage sampler I bought last year.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    that is a pretty cool chest...do they post up the winner of last month's contest?
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    CCOM........if you are reading this.....my 30th birthday is October 1st. Contest ends a day before....I am open to an early bday gift...

Thanks for cooperating.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Nick2021:
    that is a pretty cool chest...do they post up the winner of last month's contest?
    For the Nubs? I dont know who won...guess no one that post I'm guessing.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    zeebra:
    Nick2021:
    For the Nubs? I dont know who won...guess no one that post I'm guessing.
    Yeah. Don't think anyone on the forums won the Nubs nor the Verdadero Organics. Seriously seriously hope I win this.
    is the MOW maduro differnt to the armada that I've heard about?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    where is this MOW maduro?
    phobicsquirrel:
    where is this MOW maduro?
    in the war chest
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    where did you see this?
  • RoughscotsmanRoughscotsman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    That is a fine lookin prize has to be said.
    Hawk55:
    where did you see this?
    on the home page, its the sweepstakes prize
    Roughscotsman:
    hey Rich, you tried a MOW yet?
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Was wondering when someone was going to notice this. This is a killer sampler indeed. It will be for sale later tonight or tomorrow and I will expect it to be a huge hit for Christmas. 40 cigars in all, all 6 x 60. 10 each of mow original, virtue, ruination and a never released maduro prototype blend (which just comes with a red ribbon for a cigar band). The box is pretty sweet with drawers for each blend and it's dual hinging lids. Msrb is about 440 I think but we will be doing em for $299.95 everyday. I saw this for the first time when at the factory in may and they finally arrived. I only ordered 50 and we already sold 5 just from the slide. I have a hunch I will need to buy more :)
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I'll say you'ld be correct. I dont see 50 lasting long. Very nice indeed.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    reeeeeeeeetaaaaaaaarrrrrrrded..........WOW
    sol1821:
    I believe so. The Armada is Alex's current personal blend. No idea what the MOW maduro is.
    sightunseen:
    sol1821:
    I believe so. The Armada is Alex's current personal blend. No idea what the MOW maduro is.
    Alex just said that the maduro in the warchest is a prototype that's never been released before. So I'm guessing it's not the Armada.
  • RoughscotsmanRoughscotsman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    sol1821:
    Roughscotsman:
    Had my first one on Sunday I think it was. Took my time with it and I gotta say I really enjoyed it. Been having some Humidor problems and the wifes been ill so not had much time to enjoy anymore yet :( So far I'd say the MOW and the Vegas Triple-A have been my favourites. I'm just liking finally having some options he he. I'm thinking my digital Hygro should be here any day now so should be back on track. I'm thinking I will try the virtue next. You tried anymore from the giant bomb??
    Roughscotsman:
    sol1821:
    Roughscotsman:
    Had my first one on Sunday I think it was. Took my time with it and I gotta say I really enjoyed it. Been having some Humidor problems and the wifes been ill so not had much time to enjoy anymore yet :( So far I'd say the MOW and the Vegas Triple-A have been my favourites. I'm just liking finally having some options he he. I'm thinking my digital Hygro should be here any day now so should be back on track. I'm thinking I will try the virtue next. You tried anymore from the giant bomb??
    Counting on you two to spread the word that there are good cigars outside of Cuba.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    That thing is sweet! I hope one of us gets it.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Alex Svenson:
    Was wondering when someone was going to notice this. This is a killer sampler indeed. It will be for sale later tonight or tomorrow and I will expect it to be a huge hit for Christmas. 40 cigars in all, all 6 x 60. 10 each of mow original, virtue, ruination and a never released maduro prototype blend (which just comes with a red ribbon for a cigar band). The box is pretty sweet with drawers for each blend and it's dual hinging lids. Msrb is about 440 I think but we will be doing em for $299.95 everyday. I saw this for the first time when at the factory in may and they finally arrived. I only ordered 50 and we already sold 5 just from the slide. I have a hunch I will need to buy more :)

Sneaky Alex... Sneaky.
    ALex Sometime Soon I would like to run an idea by you and tim. Ill email you if you Pm me your Pm I have Tims. Peace ozzie
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Entered! Man O man is that sweet.