• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Fourtotheflush:
    ENFIDL:
    Fourtotheflush:
    ENFIDL:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ok guys,
    Ive got the virtue down, but had to stop and feed the kids dinner, Mrs is away.
    So Im going for the bronze star! Im gonna have the ruination and original back to back. I think Im gonna hit the ruination then the original.
    If I cannot go on i have many ruinations, but only 1-2 of the originals! Wish me luck! Im gonna start smoking them at approx 8.

Last time I tried, I got interrupted and couldnt get past the virtue! Hopefully I can get through both these today! I already got picks of the vitue!

Will post them today/tomorrow!

Epic Fail here!, but I will not be denied! I didnt get past the virtue, due to kids going to bed late & getting zoned into the game once they went to bed! But I am already doing it again today! I had the Virtue at lunch, gonna have the Original/ruination once I get home from work.
    Best of luck man! Let us know how it goes

DONE! Ok, no bronze star! I got the virtue in this afternoon, Hit the original MOW when I got home from work, and just had the ruination after the kiddos went to bed. Although I agree with Kuzi in principle that this is a pallet destroyer, I have had 3-4 cigars in one day before and didnt destroy my pallet. But I typically build up in strength and body. This is three Med/Full to Full in flavor and body cigars in one day. Thats a blast for me! I took some pics and will post them.

So I had a virtue yesterday @ 5, then a Virtue again this afternoon(no pics of this one as my cam phone is busted, then the original @ 5ish, then the Ruination @ 8....Still high from the ruination(I just finished it.

Congrats welcome to the club brother!

Thanks buddy, do I get a pink ribbon for starting twice and failing before finishing properly on the 3rd try?

I'm all about awarding people for their hard work, I did it as a Squad Leader in the Marines and I'll do it as the God of War of the Man O War Club. Since you went back to back on the final 2 tries you get a Man O War Badge with an Honorable Service Device brother
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    ENFIDL:
    Fourtotheflush:
    ENFIDL:
    Fourtotheflush:
    ENFIDL:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ok guys,
    Ive got the virtue down, but had to stop and feed the kids dinner, Mrs is away.
    So Im going for the bronze star! Im gonna have the ruination and original back to back. I think Im gonna hit the ruination then the original.
    If I cannot go on i have many ruinations, but only 1-2 of the originals! Wish me luck! Im gonna start smoking them at approx 8.

Last time I tried, I got interrupted and couldnt get past the virtue! Hopefully I can get through both these today! I already got picks of the vitue!

Will post them today/tomorrow!

Epic Fail here!, but I will not be denied! I didnt get past the virtue, due to kids going to bed late & getting zoned into the game once they went to bed! But I am already doing it again today! I had the Virtue at lunch, gonna have the Original/ruination once I get home from work.
    Best of luck man! Let us know how it goes

DONE! Ok, no bronze star! I got the virtue in this afternoon, Hit the original MOW when I got home from work, and just had the ruination after the kiddos went to bed. Although I agree with Kuzi in principle that this is a pallet destroyer, I have had 3-4 cigars in one day before and didnt destroy my pallet. But I typically build up in strength and body. This is three Med/Full to Full in flavor and body cigars in one day. Thats a blast for me! I took some pics and will post them.

So I had a virtue yesterday @ 5, then a Virtue again this afternoon(no pics of this one as my cam phone is busted, then the original @ 5ish, then the Ruination @ 8....Still high from the ruination(I just finished it.

Congrats welcome to the club brother!

Thanks buddy, do I get a pink ribbon for starting twice and failing before finishing properly on the 3rd try?

I'm all about awarding people for their hard work, I did it as a Squad Leader in the Marines and I'll do it as the God of War of the Man O War Club. Since you went back to back on the final 2 tries you get a Man O War Badge with an Honorable Service Device brother

I feel like Im about to get a diploma from the mayor of Oz in a minute.

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    So, today is the day! I am loading some new episodes of Mad Men on my Iphone now, and when that is done I will be heading outside for the Virtue, hopefully followed soon after by the original, then a break for lunch, then right back at it with the SE and the Ruination! I'm looking forward to today!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Good luck Evan ............. I have the utmost faith that you will complete your mission.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    ejenne87:
    So, today is the day! I am loading some new episodes of Mad Men on my Iphone now, and when that is done I will be heading outside for the Virtue, hopefully followed soon after by the original, then a break for lunch, then right back at it with the SE and the Ruination! I'm looking forward to today!
    Did you make it brother?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Duder2:
    Bump
    Hey Jason I finally found it! Thanks for taking all the pics and hosting once again. It was a great day and a ton of fun. Looking forward to my next visit out that way again soon. I will let you know and Congrats on our making into the club!!!
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Bump
    Hey Jason I finally found it! Thanks for taking all the pics and hosting once again. It was a great day and a ton of fun. Looking forward to my next visit out that way again soon. I will let you know and Congrats on our making into the club!!!
    Thanks for coming out Tony! You are welcome here any time brother :^)
    ENFIDL:
    ejenne87:
    Did you make it brother?

We may have a soldier down boys!
    I was wounded twice before completing the mission!

Fourtotheflush:
    ENFIDL:
    ejenne87:
    Did you make it brother?

Haha indeed, I have been wounded in battle. Well, what really happened is I had the Virtue and then took a break because it was so hot outside. I was all set to go hide in the shade for the original and ended up going to get some beers with a few friends. I will certainly be attempting this again in the near future though!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    This thread is getting me excited to go for my badge. Andy hooked me up with some free ammo, for my mission. First I'm gunna have to take on the intimidating 6 X 60 Ruination dynamite stick to get an idea of what I'm getting myself into.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    i purchased the Double Happiness weekend blitz last week and reading this got me thinking. They have the double happiness for MOW and Ruiniation but didnt see one for virtue. Not sure if that excists but has anyone smoked a full double happiness or tried doing 3 in one day? If you could get a Virtue would any one try doing the double happiness MOW badge?
    ejenne87:
    Fourtotheflush:
    ENFIDL:
    ejenne87:
    Did you make it brother?

Haha indeed, I have been wounded in battle. Well, what really happened is I had the Virtue and then took a break because it was so hot outside. I was all set to go hide in the shade for the original and ended up going to get some beers with a few friends. I will certainly be attempting this again in the near future though!
    You too may qualify for honorable service!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    PsychoSJG:
    This thread is getting me excited to go for my badge. Andy hooked me up with some free ammo, for my mission. First I'm gunna have to take on the intimidating 6 X 60 Ruination dynamite stick to get an idea of what I'm getting myself into.
    I hear you man. And you guys who started up the MOW badge had a great F’ing idea. Suneet and I , are pretty fired up about it after reading the thread and are planning out the day to get our badges next month. I've been smoking less than usual since my boy was born this past January. I'm a little vitamin N deficient these days, so this gives me a great excuse to go get out of the house with a cigar buddy and have a cigar kind of day. I figure the MOW trifecta should be a good way to get back on the horse.

Now I just need to talk to the beard and stock up on some ammunition. Can't f'ing wait.
    I just had my first MOW, and it was the Ruination 6 x 60 stick of dynamite. Very enjoyable stick. Not too rough, but full of flavor, and that baby lasted 2 hours (which was plenty of time to enjoy my scotch).Stayed cool with 2 inches left, but got hot to the lips and fingers when at the final inch. I will deff get my badge in the near future.
    boydmcgowan:
    PsychoSJG:
    I hear you man. And you guys who started up the MOW badge had a great F’ing idea. Suneet and I , are pretty fired up about it after reading the thread and are planning out the day to get our badges next month. I've been smoking less than usual since my boy was born this past January. I'm a little vitamin N deficient these days, so this gives me a great excuse to go get out of the house with a cigar buddy and have a cigar kind of day. I figure the MOW trifecta should be a good way to get back on the horse.

Now I just need to talk to the beard and stock up on some ammunition. Can't f'ing wait.
    Just an FYI, the official MoW Badge consists of 4 sticks: Virtue, Original, Ruination and Special Edition. I do recall some guys going for the first three though because that SE is a MONSTER of a stick and will last about 3 hours I figure...
    wwhwang:
    Schweet. Maybe we should make a list of badges and citations?

Maybe this?
    MoW Badge = Virtue, Original, Ruination
    MoW SF = Virtue, Original, Ruination, Special Edition

Attachments on Badges:
    Combat Patch = Virtue and Original back to back
    Bronze Star = Original and Ruination back to back
    Silver Star = Virtue, Original, and Ruination back to back
    Ranger Tab = Virtue, Original, Ruination, and SE in one sitting

Gold Star not listed because that's an old Soviet award...damn commies lol

Just bumping this up for some of the folks going for their badge.

The MoW Badge = Virtue, Original, Ruination
    MOW Special Forces is the 4 sticks

Fourtotheflush:
    wwhwang:

Maybe this?

Attachments on Badges:

Let's not forget The Medal Of Honor: Virtue Churchill, MOW Original Double Happiness, MOW Ruination Double Happiness and MOW SE all in one sitting :)
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    ENFIDL:
    Fourtotheflush:
    wwhwang:

Maybe this?

Attachments on Badges:

Let's not forget The Medal Of Honor: Virtue Churchill, MOW Original Double Happiness, MOW Ruination Double Happiness and MOW SE all in one sitting :)
    Your the only person crazy enough to do that one thats why wwhwang left it off
    jship079:
    ENFIDL:
    Fourtotheflush:
    wwhwang:

Maybe this?

Attachments on Badges:

The MoW Badge = Virtue, Ojj, Ruination

Your the only person crazy enough to do that one thats why wwhwang left it off
    Actually that list was made before I did mine and mine was created later. Actually Wayne is talking about doing another run and going for it then. Although I know he and I are waiting on atleast the armada before doing the badge again...lol
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I'm personally holding out for the Armada and maybe even one of those maduros before giving it a go.
    t_evan50:
    I'm personally holding out for the Armada and maybe even one of those maduros before giving it a go.
    Troy I'm really wanting a Maduro too. If you are down I think me, me, you and 2 other borks should do a warchest split.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Fourtotheflush:
    wwhwang:

Maybe this?

Attachments on Badges:

Sweet, haha, don't think I'm up for 4 MOWs in a day yet, so thats good. We'll start with the standard Badge. Spread out through the day, and see how well it goes. I've been smoking for years, but I'm a one to 2 sticks per week kind of guy, so 3 full bodied Nicotine Bombs is already a big day for me.

BTW does anyone have the Special Forces Ranger Tab? All 4 back to back?!?! Thats insane. If I tried that, I'd end up sitting in the backyard pale and sweating with no pants on, looking around for my dignity.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    Troy I'm really wanting a Maduro too. If you are down I think me, me, you and 2 other borks should do a warchest split.
    I'd be down for a warchest split. I can't seem to stockpile enough Man O' War stuff
    Ya, I'm down for chipping in for the chest too. I seriously want that maduro. And if I had all the supplies, I'd hit the MOW, Runation, Virtue, SE, Armada, and Maduro in one day. Of course I wouldnt smoke for at least a week after and I'd sleep the whole next day. But, it'd be worth it
    I just got my MOW Warchest in on Monday. BTW this thing looks amazing! If you guys are going to do a box split on this thing I would like to see the fight over the box!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the Armada to come out to redo my badge. It's going to be a very long day of smoking. My question is what will my badge be if I complete all of them in one sitting.....Virtue, Original, SE, Ruination, Maduro, & Armada?
    Sandman1am:
    I just got my MOW Warchest in on Monday. BTW this thing looks amazing! If you guys are going to do a box split on this thing I would like to see the fight over the box!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the Armada to come out to redo my badge. It's going to be a very long day of smoking. My question is what will my badge be if I complete all of them in one sitting.....Virtue, Original, SE, Ruination, Maduro, & Armada?
    Hey Tony, do you think you might be able to come back out this way to go for round 2? That would be pretty sweet!
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:

Hey Tony, do you think you might be able to come back out this way to go for round 2? That would be pretty sweet!
    Jason I would love to come back out there and go for round 2. I don't know right now the next time I will be out that way. If things workout for another visit soon I will be sure to let you and Tony know as soon as I know. Sitting by the fire pit sounds like fun to me! We would def. have to start earlier in the day next time.
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:

Jason I would love to come back out there and go for round 2. I don't know right now the next time I will be out that way. If things workout for another visit soon I will be sure to let you and Tony know as soon as I know. Sitting by the fire pit sounds like fun to me! We would def. have to start earlier in the day next time.
    Totally, I'd be going for it with the double happiness too! Now that's some marathon smoking!
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:

Totally, I'd be going for it with the double happiness too! Now that's some marathon smoking!
    Wow maybe I could do 2 virtues, 2 originals, 2 ruins, to make up for the double happiness....lol