Home General Discussion

MOW badge acheived

Comments

• undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    I just got my MOW Warchest in on Monday. BTW this thing looks amazing! If you guys are going to do a box split on this thing I would like to see the fight over the box!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the Armada to come out to redo my badge. It's going to be a very long day of smoking. My question is what will my badge be if I complete all of them in one sitting.....Virtue, Original, SE, Ruination, Maduro, & Armada?
    Hey Tony, do you think you might be able to come back out this way to go for round 2? That would be pretty sweet!
    Jason I would love to come back out there and go for round 2. I don't know right now the next time I will be out that way. If things workout for another visit soon I will be sure to let you and Tony know as soon as I know. Sitting by the fire pit sounds like fun to me! We would def. have to start earlier in the day next time.
    Totally, I'd be going for it with the double happiness too! Now that's some marathon smoking!
    I'd call that the 21 Gun Salute because if you smoke all seven of those in one day, it would be over!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    undulac:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    I just got my MOW Warchest in on Monday. BTW this thing looks amazing! If you guys are going to do a box split on this thing I would like to see the fight over the box!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the Armada to come out to redo my badge. It's going to be a very long day of smoking. My question is what will my badge be if I complete all of them in one sitting.....Virtue, Original, SE, Ruination, Maduro, & Armada?
    Hey Tony, do you think you might be able to come back out this way to go for round 2? That would be pretty sweet!
    Jason I would love to come back out there and go for round 2. I don't know right now the next time I will be out that way. If things workout for another visit soon I will be sure to let you and Tony know as soon as I know. Sitting by the fire pit sounds like fun to me! We would def. have to start earlier in the day next time.
    Totally, I'd be going for it with the double happiness too! Now that's some marathon smoking!
    I'd call that the 21 Gun Salute because if you smoke all seven of those in one day, it would be over!
    There are only 6 unless I'm missing something???
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    boydmcgowan:
    Fourtotheflush:
    wwhwang:
    Schweet. Maybe we should make a list of badges and citations?

Maybe this?
    MoW Badge = Virtue, Original, Ruination
    MoW SF = Virtue, Original, Ruination, Special Edition

Attachments on Badges:
    Combat Patch = Virtue and Original back to back
    Bronze Star = Original and Ruination back to back
    Silver Star = Virtue, Original, and Ruination back to back
    Ranger Tab = Virtue, Original, Ruination, and SE in one sitting

Gold Star not listed because that's an old Soviet award...damn commies lol

Just bumping this up for some of the folks going for their badge.

The MoW Badge = Virtue, Original, Ruination
    u MOW Special Forces is the 4 sticks

Sweet, haha, don't think I'm up for 4 MOWs in a day yet, so thats good. We'll start with the standard Badge. Spread out through the day, and see how well it goes. I've been smoking for years, but I'm a one to 2 sticks per week kind of guy, so 3 full bodied Nicotine Bombs is already a big day for me.

BTW does anyone have the Special Forces Ranger Tab? All 4 back to back?!?! Thats insane. If I tried that, I'd end up sitting in the backyard pale and sweating with no pants on, looking around for my dignity.
    There have been some borks in here earn the ranger tab edition
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Sandman1am:
    undulac:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:

I was counting the double happiness as two. Either way, it probably wouldn't be a happy ending!! Let us know how you guys do!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    wwhwang:
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    I'm personally holding out for the Armada and maybe even one of those maduros before giving it a go.
    Troy I'm really wanting a Maduro too. If you are down I think me, me, you and 2 other borks should do a warchest split.
    I'd be down for a warchest split. I can't seem to stockpile enough Man O' War stuff
    sounds like a plan.
    undulac:
    Sandman1am:
    undulac:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:

I was counting the double happiness as two. Either way, it probably wouldn't be a happy ending!! Let us know how you guys do!!
    Well the double happiness is 10x48 where most of mine would be fromt he Warchest 6x60. Little bit bigger then the double happiness and would prob. take a little bit longer to smoke too.
    wwhwang:
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    I'm personally holding out for the Armada and maybe even one of those maduros before giving it a go.
    Troy I'm really wanting a Maduro too. If you are down I think me, me, you and 2 other borks should do a warchest split.
    I'd be down for a warchest split. I can't seem to stockpile enough Man O' War stuff
    ok so far me, Wayne, Troy and if you guys are cool with it psycho as well. No offense bro I just know you aren't on the list yet and wanna make sure its good with the other guys. I will start the pms to work out the details and contsct the beard as well to see if he can help any in the pricing it shipping.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Sandman1am:
    undulac:
    Sandman1am:
    undulac:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:

Well the double happiness is 10x48 where most of mine would be fromt he Warchest 6x60. Little bit bigger then the double happiness and would prob. take a little bit longer to smoke too.
    I think they'll be about even. Around 2 1/2 - 3 hours or so...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Started at 8:39 this sunday morning, I'll be done by 12. Starting off with the ruination.

Finished at 10:06, started regular MOW at 10:07

looks like it'll be a late lunch, but finished MOW at 11:46, started virtue at 11:47..

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    undulac:
    Sandman1am:
    undulac:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:

I think they'll be about even. Around 2 1/2 - 3 hours or so...
    I did the Ruination 6X60. only took 2 hours, and I smoked it to 3/4 of an inch (only then did it even burn my lips)
    And done at 1:21! Time for lunch!

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Well done Cabi! There should be some sort of bizarro world badge for a reverse order.
    Congrants Cabi welcome to the Warrior Club.
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Cabbie you are quite the chain smoker Sir, how do you do it without blowing up your palate?
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Since Cabbi chained smoked them I suggest he get an additional citation for that. I spread them out all day. Anybody got any ideas? Maybe add a star, or cluster? It certainly took some bravery to take on all 3 rapid fire.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    fla-gypsy:
    Since Cabbi chained smoked them I suggest he get an additional citation for that. I spread them out all day. Anybody got any ideas? Maybe add a star, or cluster? It certainly took some bravery to take on all 3 rapid fire.
    He did everything back to back, so MoW Badge with Silver Star?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Congrats Cabbie!
    Congrats Cabi!!! Welcome to the club brother
  • newbiesmoker24newbiesmoker24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 94
    Maybe you military guys have a fancier name for this set... but Virtue, Original, SE, Ruination, and finish with Armada. That HAS to be a MOW General's badge or something!!! Just had the Armada and it kicked my butt!
    newbiesmoker24:
    Maybe you military guys have a fancier name for this set... but Virtue, Original, SE, Ruination, and finish with Armada. That HAS to be a MOW General's badge or something!!! Just had the Armada and it kicked my butt!
    There was military intel released just recently that there will be new badges awarded for those who dare to complete the New MOW challenge. Virtue, Original, SE, Ruin, Maduro, & Armada. No offical release to date as to what the awards will be. More intel forthcoming.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    I took the challenge, and almost failed... Started at 4:30 on wednesday night at Cigar Club.

Feeling Good! Ready for next one!
    Two down! Feeling Good!
    Three down... And I feel like crap! I wasn't going to even try the Ruination, but through the berating of my fellow Cigar CLub enthusiests - I gained the courage... well, more like - not wanting to be called a pus-sy.
    I'm in the middle smoking the Ruination with cigar buddies - On the left, Tony - On the Right, Ryan Johnstone (Stihlhead on the forums).

DONE! Finished about 10:00pm - and was ready to eat and go to bed!!!! lol
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    GadwinDuil:
    I took the challenge, and almost failed... Started at 4:30 on wednesday night at Cigar Club.

[
    Two down! Feeling Good!

Three down... And I feel like crap! I wasn't going to even try the Ruination, but through the berating of my fellow Cigar CLub enthusiests - I gained the courage... well, more like - not wanting to be called a pus-sy.

I'm in the middle smoking the Ruination with cigar buddies - On the left, Tony - On the Right, Ryan Johnstone (Stihlhead on the forums).

DONE! Finished about 10:00pm - and was ready to eat and go to bed!!!! lol
    you should have done a special edition and a ruination instead off 2 ruinations, as you would have got your man o war badge with a Ranger tab.
    nice going though.
  • aron325aron325 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 158
    im definitely going to go for this when it starts to get warmer out and i will get it done. i cant wait to blow my palate up lol.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    sol1821:
    you should have done a special edition and a ruination instead off 2 ruinations, as you would have got your man o war badge with a Ranger tab.
    nice going though.
    I only did the one Ruination which was last one. I did Virtue - Man O War - Special edition - Ruination
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    aron325:
    im definitely going to go for this when it starts to get warmer out and i will get it done. i cant wait to blow my palate up lol.
    Same gonna have to include the armada in mine. Maybe if i get the maduro include that. Might even do the double happiness in there also.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Don't mean to burst your bubble, Gadwin, but...I think you smoked two Ruinations. The Special Edition doesn't have a foot band :P That's the old Ruination bands. Very nice display, though.
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    GadwinDuil:
    sol1821:
    nice going though.
    I only did the one Ruination which was last one. I did Virtue - Man O War - Special edition - Ruination
    as Wayne said you did two ruinations lol:p main thing is you enjoyed it
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Dude, 2 Ruinations to top off the night. It is a wonder you didn't fall out. That deserves a MOW badge with survival training citation. Well done. Someone punch his mancard!