Home General Discussion

MOW badge acheived

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Well guys I'll be in the market for a Man O War Regular and Ruination Double Happiness sticks. I'm gonna redo my badge and smoke the Virtue Churchill, Regular Double Happiness, Ruination Double Happiness, SE and the Armada all back to back to back to back to back. Obviously I won't be able to accomplish this until the Armada comes out but I want to be fully prepared when the time comes. I emailed Tim to see if I can buy them separate from the rest of the Double Happiness box but I don't think they can be purchased like that. If anybody has them and is willing to part with them, hit me up.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    ENFIDL:
    Well guys I'll be in the market for a Man O War Regular and Ruination Double Happiness sticks. I'm gonna redo my badge and smoke the Virtue Churchill, Regular Double Happiness, Ruination Double Happiness, SE and the Armada all back to back to back to back to back. Obviously I won't be able to accomplish this until the Armada comes out but I want to be fully prepared when the time comes. I emailed Tim to see if I can buy them separate from the rest of the Double Happiness box but I don't think they can be purchased like that. If anybody has them and is willing to part with them, hit me up.
    oh man, if I did that I my head would explode, lol
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    oh man, if I did that I my head would explode, lol
    LOL I can def do it. I could have added another one last time and made it through so I am def up for the challenge. Let's just hope I live to tell about it....hahaha
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Bump for people thinking about taking this challenge on.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Yesterday at the herf Sandman1am and I both got our badges, Special Forces with Ranger tab :^)

I was amazed that by the end I still had a pallet! (sorta, I did enjoy the Ruination) It was a lot of fun and hangin' out with Tony and Tony, and I hope we can do it again soon!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Ok guys,
    Ive got the virtue down, but had to stop and feed the kids dinner, Mrs is away.
    So Im going for the bronze star! Im gonna have the ruination and original back to back. I think Im gonna hit the ruination then the original.
    If I cannot go on i have many ruinations, but only 1-2 of the originals! Wish me luck! Im gonna start smoking them at approx 8.

Last time I tried, I got interrupted and couldnt get past the virtue! Hopefully I can get through both these today! I already got picks of the vitue!

Will post them today/tomorrow!

Go Fourto Go! Good luck and keep us updated on your progress!!!!
    Duder2:
    Yesterday at the herf Sandman1am and I both got our badges, Special Forces with Ranger tab :^)

I was amazed that by the end I still had a pallet! (sorta, I did enjoy the Ruination) It was a lot of fun and hangin' out with Tony and Tony, and I hope we can do it again soon!
    Congrats guys that's awesome!
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks! When I can get my hands on an Armada I think I will try again except with the Double Happiness sticks, those are still in the wings resting :^)
    Duder2:
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks! When I can get my hands on an Armada I think I will try again except with the Double Happiness sticks, those are still in the wings resting :^)
    LOVE IT!!!! I will be doing the same once I get my hands on an Armada. Trying to acquire a Maduro from the War Chest as well to add to the line up.
    ENFIDL:
    Duder2:
    ENFIDL:
    LOVE IT!!!! I will be doing the same once I get my hands on an Armada. Trying to acquire a Maduro from the War Chest as well to add to the line up.
    Ah yes! I wish I could afford the chest, but would settle for getting a maduro for the rematch :^)
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I may have to go for my MoW badge. I gotta find enough time to smoke 4 cigars though and I only have one Special Edition.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    ENFIDL:
    Duder2:
    ENFIDL:
    Consider this idea stolen... I'm going to get one of everything and destroy my life with one day of MoW glory! Now I'm getting "excited" so I think it's time to walk away for a bit...
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    This thread got me thinking, I wonder what level of nicotine it takes before it becomes lethal, or if that's even possible. Anyone know?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Russ55:
    This thread got me thinking, I wonder what level of nicotine it takes before it becomes lethal, or if that's even possible. Anyone know?
    I watched a buddy smoke an entire pack of cigs this weekend, one right after the other and he is absolutely fine... I assume there must be a limit as to how much the body can handle, but after 20 cigs in an hour he was doing just fine.

If I don't show back up on here after I try to destroy my soul via MoW, You will know to never try that stunt again.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ok guys,
    So Im going for the bronze star! Im gonna have the ruination and original back to back. I think Im gonna hit the ruination then the original.
    If I cannot go on i have many ruinations, but only 1-2 of the originals! Wish me luck! Im gonna start smoking them at approx 8.

Last time I tried, I got interrupted and couldnt get past the virtue! Hopefully I can get through both these today! I already got picks of the vitue!

Epic Fail here!, but I will not be denied! I didnt get past the virtue, due to kids going to bed late & getting zoned into the game once they went to bed! But I am already doing it again today! I had the Virtue at lunch, gonna have the Original/ruination once I get home from work.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ok guys,

Epic Fail here!, but I will not be denied! I didnt get past the virtue, due to kids going to bed late & getting zoned into the game once they went to bed! But I am already doing it again today! I had the Virtue at lunch, gonna have the Original/ruination once I get home from work.
    Best of luck man! Let us know how it goes
    ENFIDL:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ok guys,

DONE! Ok, no bronze star! I got the virtue in this afternoon, Hit the original MOW when I got home from work, and just had the ruination after the kiddos went to bed. Although I agree with Kuzi in principle that this is a pallet destroyer, I have had 3-4 cigars in one day before and didnt destroy my pallet. But I typically build up in strength and body. This is three Med/Full to Full in flavor and body cigars in one day. Thats a blast for me! I took some pics and will post them.

So I had a virtue yesterday @ 5, then a Virtue again this afternoon(no pics of this one as my cam phone is busted, then the original @ 5ish, then the Ruination @ 8....Still high from the ruination(I just finished it.

Fourtotheflush:
    ENFIDL:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ok guys,

DONE! Ok, no bronze star! I got the virtue in this afternoon, Hit the original MOW when I got home from work, and just had the ruination after the kiddos went to bed. Although I agree with Kuzi in principle that this is a pallet destroyer, I have had 3-4 cigars in one day before and didnt destroy my pallet. But I typically build up in strength and body. This is three Med/Full to Full in flavor and body cigars in one day. Thats a blast for me! I took some pics and will post them.

So I had a virtue yesterday @ 5, then a Virtue again this afternoon(no pics of this one as my cam phone is busted, then the original @ 5ish, then the Ruination @ 8....Still high from the ruination(I just finished it.

Congrats welcome to the club brother!
    ENFIDL:
    Fourtotheflush:
    ENFIDL:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ok guys,

Congrats welcome to the club brother!

Thanks buddy, do I get a pink ribbon for starting twice and failing before finishing properly on the 3rd try?

So here are the pics. This pics of the virtue are from yesterdays cigar, but I had one today also.

Virtue

MOW OR

Ruination

Isnt this a cool pic?

This one too!

Here are the bands, my double virtue! image

Welcome to the club brother!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Cut your toenails.........
    Lasabar:
    Cut your toenails.........
    Now that is Comedy.
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    the photos also make it appear as if you live on the street. So long as the last thing you have to give up is your humidor, you're still golden ;)
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    ejenne87:
    Russ55:
    I watched a buddy smoke an entire pack of cigs this weekend, one right after the other and he is absolutely fine... I assume there must be a limit as to how much the body can handle, but after 20 cigs in an hour he was doing just fine.

If I don't show back up on here after I try to destroy my soul via MoW, You will know to never try that stunt again.

Sounds like something they would use in an episode of law and order. Find a way to add 15x the amount of nicotine to a smokers cigarettes. The victim could be a major player in Big Tobacco and the perp could be a member of an anti-smoking group. This idea copywrighted and protected under license of ironhorse ltd.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    ironhorse:
    ejenne87:
    Russ55:

Sounds like something they would use in an episode of law and order. Find a way to add 15x the amount of nicotine to a smokers cigarettes. The victim could be a major player in Big Tobacco and the perp could be a member of an anti-smoking group. This idea copywrighted and protected under license of ironhorse ltd.
    "in the criminal justice system..."
    I think Im getting a soar throat that I am attributing to this.
    ironhorse:
    the photos also make it appear as if you live on the street. So long as the last thing you have to give up is your humidor, you're still golden ;)
    Far far from it. But That is my smoking area. I smoke out on the sidewalk in fromt of my brownstone.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Welcome to an elite and growing MOW force!