Home General Discussion

MOW badge acheived

Comments

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    OK, stepped up to the challenge today. Started with the Virtue in the mini-Salomon. After dinner proceeded to the MOW Toro. Finished up with the Ruination Belicoso. Photobucket
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    zoom6zoom:
    OK, stepped up to the challenge today. Started with the Virtue in the mini-Salomon. After dinner proceeded to the MOW Toro. Finished up with the Ruination Belicoso.
    Nice pic!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    ok ok ok...HAYS and i just did it...a entire day starting at one o clock drinking and smoking.. .17 guiness bottles left... 14) in pics)...and me finishing 12 guinesses and 5 bud lights...i went for the officialy real badge...4 sticks my friends...originial, ruination, virtue, special edition...hays went forthree.e...we have hundred of pics...awesome p[ics.....he should post tommorrow...if not i keel him...but hope you all enjoy as my live officailyl shuts down for the night!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    ok ok ok...HAYS and i just did it...a entire day starting at one o clock drinking and smoking.. .17 guiness bottles left... 14) in pics)...and me finishing 12 guinesses and 5 bud lights...i went for the officialy real badge...4 sticks my friends...originial, ruination, virtue, special edition...hays went forthree.e...we have hundred of pics...awesome p[ics.....he should post tommorrow...if not i keel him...but hope you all enjoy as my live officailyl shuts down for the night!
    HELLS YEAH....We had an EPIC FLUCKING Man O' War Day gents...a few pics below, and a full album of pictures from the day as well!!

Photobucket
    Awesome
    Photobucket
    End
    sad part is that is not all of the bottles lol..we had like 4 or 5 more after that to
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    wow cool pics.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Love it! Congrats guys!
    DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE LINK ABOVE THE PICS TO SEE LIKE 100 SOMETHING PHOTOS! MY DOG IS THE HUSKY BTW
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Beautiful dogs gents!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    This elite force is growing quickly, well done my bros in arms.
    lol...im sure we had the best badges here...no one can top us...would have been better in tahoe over looking the lake but next time lol
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Holy sh!t HAYS!! I wanna party with you!!! I'm only 2.2 hrs away!!!!
    wanna herf on the 5th? ;)
    dam...i buy all the beer and have the poker chips at my house and hays gets credit lol...dam u hays lol. jk...im thinking of a north cali herf/poker night?
  • aron325aron325 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 158
    ok so im a little confused on what the different titles are for the MOW badge. i am trying to get around to doing it but im just curious lol
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    MOW Badge is Virtue, MOW, and Ruin. Special Forces is Virtue, MOW, MOW SE, and Ruin. wwhwang also has come up with some fun additional decorations for your BOTL uniform, posted on page 7.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    dam...i buy all the beer and have the poker chips at my house and hays gets credit lol...dam u hays lol. jk...im thinking of a north cali herf/poker night?
    LMAO that IS pretty funny... much credit goes to Joey - he DID buy the beer and made some bomb food... it was good times for sure..
    yay! the donkey finally gets credit! lol
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Virtue is done, about to light up the Ruination right now. Then I'm gonna smoke the original last.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol...im sure we had the best badges here...no one can top us...would have been better in tahoe over looking the lake but next time lol
    Do a herf anywhere in Tahoe, and I'll come :-D
    well then I may have to set something up next month...gfs parents have cabin in south lake, tahoe keys i use all thetime....hays and i go up...we will def let you know
    cholmes8310:
    Virtue is done, about to light up the Ruination right now. Then I'm gonna smoke the original last.
    Badge is complete. No special forces, but if we're using wwhwangs ratings, then I got the silver star. Virtue, Original, Ruination back to back to back. Sadly, I didn't have an SE to do the special forces. Think I'm still gonna smoke a fourth tonight though, also by AJ, the LHC OF.

Virtue
    Original
    Ruination
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    That last one doesn't look like a Ruination ;)
    One2gofst:
    That last one doesn't look like a Ruination ;)
    It was. Already removed the foot band. I am fortunate enough to still have about 14 of the original release. I hate that new band they came out with for the Ruination.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    Ah, shows what I know. I have ruination coming and 1 virtue. I plan to get my badge soon, though I am kind of nervious since the only vitola MOW I have is the Double Corona and the MOWR is the 6x60. Congrats on your accomplishment.
    One2gofst:
    Ah, shows what I know. I have ruination coming and 1 virtue. I plan to get my badge soon, though I am kind of nervious since the only vitola MOW I have is the Double Corona and the MOWR is the 6x60. Congrats on your accomplishment.
    Yeah, I smoked the Virtue in the Toro size, the MOW in robusto, and the MOW Ruination in Belicoso. The double Corona and Robusto #2 woulda been tough. I was completely smoked out, and the largest I smoked was that Toro.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Congrats on your accomplishment today! Our little unit of Man O' War soldiers is growing every week. I think I'll re-try sometime for the Special Forces badge since household drama cheated me out of time for the last one.
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    Hays:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    HELLS YEAH....We had an EPIC FLUCKING Man O' War Day gents...a few pics below, and a full album of pictures from the day as well!!

Photobucket
    Awesome
    Photobucket
    End
    can you guys get guinness original in the states??? in my opinion its a lot nicer than the draught.
    Guinness original? There is the Draught, extra stout, and stout...dont know what ur talking about cuz i thought the draught was the original unless your talking about the european version and which that case thats a no....
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Back from the north woods. Great time, but even away from it all, I can't find the time for 4 sticks, let alone 2 or 3. Gonna have to plan this out better sometime soon.