Home General Discussion

MOW badge acheived

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Well it looks like Alex and I are the only ones to take the challenge. Anyone else going to give it a try?
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    I actually did it on Sunday. I have no proof of course, but I assure I did it. I got all three in the Dirty Dozen sampler and decided I would go for all three after seeing this thread.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    fla-gypsy:
    Well it looks like Alex and I are the only ones to take the challenge. Anyone else going to give it a try?
    I have all four of the line waiting for me to have a day available for that much smoking. Not sure when I'll be able to, but I'll do it one of these days.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    fla-gypsy:

I tried and failed. There is no try, only do! I will give it a go again later this summer.
    Matt Marvel:
    I actually did it on Sunday. I have no proof of course, but I assure I did it. I got all three in the Dirty Dozen sampler and decided I would go for all three after seeing this thread.
    At least post a pic of the labels! Maybe the BOTL commision on awards will grant you the award.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Alex Williams:
    the size of this beast definately deserves recognition!!
    Ah, I've heard that all my life!!!
    Would any of you who smoked the SE say that it has a distinct taste difference or more of the same?
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    I'll try to get some pics up either today or tomorrow of the bands. I'm going to be buying some more soon anyway, so I can always do it again.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    I had today set aside to do all 4, but it's gusting up to about 40mph here, so I said forget it. Hopefully next weekend the weather will cooperate.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    NYHCx516x:
    ljl:
    NYHCx516x:
    OK!! Ive gotta get me a virtue so I can go for this. Im thinking memorial day would be perfect for this.

Oh, you're on to something there. We shall see...I think we should see if Alex can get AJ to sign a little parchment for the BOTLs to display!

gotta find a DD to jump on now... dont wanna order just ONE virtue... lol.
    Drop The Beard an email, he should be able to hook you up with a good deal on the full line sampler (all 6 sizes of Virtue).
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    just ordered the special edition mow plus the mow cutter and lighter:p whats the order then? virtue toro mow Double Corona Special Edition Figurado Ruination Robusto No. 2 seems a shame to smoke so many great cigars in one go. ill have to get the bbq on the go and spend the hole afternoon in the sun with a case of beer and make sure i enjoy each one:p im sure that wont be hard:p
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    I'm gonna work on this today, or tomorrow. But I will achive the badge this weekend, oh yes I will
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    MOW Badge training initiated!

Order of training, MOW V, MOW, MOW R
    MOW V - 9:30am

8:00 pm

11:00pm

Training complete, badge earned!

Diamondog:
    MOW Badge training initiated!

Order of training, MOW V, MOW, MOW R
    MOW V - 9:30am

How is the training progressing?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    How is the training progressing?
    ^
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    I smoked all 3 yesterday. As soon as I know how to post pics I will deliver the proof. First Virtue after work at 4, then Ruination before leaving the house for a 80s party, Mow at the party. All 3 within 6 hours.
    rossdavey2:
    I smoked all 3 yesterday. As soon as I know how to post pics I will deliver the proof. First Virtue after work at 4, then Ruination before leaving the house for a 80s party, Mow at the party. All 3 within 6 hours.
    Congrats and welcome to this prestigious club.
    HOLD on the squirrel is doing ALL 4 Today, keep out, smoking!!!
    Virtue -

Special Edition -

Ruination -

Man O War -

finished up playing risk... now onto the next cigar... lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Ordered a custom 4 sampler thanks to Tim and Andy of the 4 Man O War cigars and will earn my badge very soon. I've never had any Man O War cigars so I figure what better way to have my first of all of them in the same day and to go for the Badge!!
    ENFIDL:
    Ordered a custom 4 sampler thanks to Tim and Andy of the 4 Man O War cigars and will earn my badge very soon. I've never had any Man O War cigars so I figure what better way to have my first of all of them in the same day and to go for the Badge!!
    Excellent way to introduce yourself to the MOW blends!
    fla-gypsy:
    ENFIDL:
    Excellent way to introduce yourself to the MOW blends!
    My thoughts exactly! I figured the best way to get into them is to go big! lol
    image Got my supplies! Now time for them to rest and for me to find time and I'll be earning my badge!!! I'll make sure to take pics. So excited to start the Man O War's by having all 4 of them in the same day!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    MOW Badge Achieved today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had fun doing this today made for a great day off
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Looking good. Im shooting for Monday!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    This elite force is increasing quickly and will soon take over the cigar world! LOL
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Hayblet:
    MOW Badge Achieved today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had fun doing this today made for a great day off
    Spencer, congrats on the achievement; how was the original MOW? I know it had a good amount of age on it when I sent it out; I think at least 12 months. I am glad I was able to help in your endeavor. I am sending 1 to coachjamie tomorrow and am wondering if I need to search through the humi for more.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I think this would be great fun, except I don't have any MoW Virtues...hopefully I will get lucky and grab a few in a DD.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    I didnt have it in me today, my sinuses are just clearing up, just kinda getting my smell and taste back. Was gonna go for it today, but it would have been a waste. I would never have made it through 3 sticks. Will try another day...

... that being said, i AM going to go have a regular MOW. 3 would have dropped me ;)