Home General Discussion

MOW badge acheived

Comments

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Good times on July 3rd!! Great food, great people and better smokes!

Virtue
    Original
    Ruination

Followed them up with a Deisel to round out the night
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Guinness original? There is the Draught, extra stout, and stout...dont know what ur talking about cuz i thought the draught was the original unless your talking about the european version and which that case thats a no....
    ahh thats a no then, if you ever get the chance to try guinness original you have to give it a go. its a lot nicer;)
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909

End
    BEST PICTURE EVER!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    If you think thats the best pic go to hays original post and click the link...we have over 100 photos! lol And every beer over in europe is way better due to not filtering as much and more AC content...I here a Heineken over there is to die for, yet here it sucks...as well as guinness, stella artois, etc....everything is better in europe including beer, and cars
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    The 4th of July seemed to be the perfect day to go for the MOW challenge. So I started with the Virtue, next MOW, next Ruination, and last was the MOW Special Edition Figurado. I started about 1:00 pm, and finished the SE about 9:00 pm. I do have the pics....but I'm not smart enough to be able to post them at this time. I will have to edit this post when I figure it out. Damn it! This means Hays is smarter than I am?
    lol....sad I know! lol...but yes sometime he is smarter then the average shrek
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    So today I decided to fire up the smoker and do up some chuck roasts. I thought what better way to spend the time than going for my MOW badge! For breakfast I had the Special Edition image Lunch was the Original image The Virtue was an afternoon delight image And I finished up with the Ruination after an excellent dinner of BBQ beef sammies! image All in all they were very good cigars, good flavors, burn and construction with the original being my favorite. They even came with a little bling! image
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Congrats! Another Special Forces guy joins the ranks!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Congrats to all of our new recruits to this growing "Band of Brothers"
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Dan,

Congrats on your badge...that kinda looks like a cool truck. Whatchu got there?
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Thank you. The truck is my 1970 F-250.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Earned mine yesterday, although I'm not sure what level you would call this: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/170483/ShowThread.aspx#170483
    ENFIDL:
    Earned mine yesterday, although I'm not sure what level you would call this: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/170483/ShowThread.aspx#170483
    Looks like I have to edit the MoW award list lol.

Badges:
    MoW Badge: Virtue, Original, Ruination within 24 hours
    MoW Special Forces Badge: Virtue, Original, Ruination, and SE within 24 hours

Citations:
    Combat Patch: Virtue and Original in one sitting
    Bronze Star: Original and Ruination in one sitting
    Silver Star: Virtue, Original, and Ruination in one sitting
    Ranger Tab: Virtue, Original, Ruination, and SE in one sitting
    Medal of Honor (by popular demand): Virtue, Original Double Happiness, Ruination Double Happiness, and SE in one sitting
    wwhwang:
    ENFIDL:

Badges:

Citations:
    Medal of Honor (by popular demand): Virtue, Original Double Happiness, Ruination Double Happiness, and SE in one sitting
    Noted and annotated in my sig.
    ENFIDL:
    wwhwang:
    ENFIDL:

Badges:

Citations:
    Noted and annotated in my sig.
    Heck I am moving he be made General Officer of the MOW force. 3 Stars for that performance.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    wwhwang:
    ENFIDL:

Badges:

Citations:

Question, should this be within 24 hours or within the same waking period??

I could have a MOW & Ruination tonight and have a virtue with breakfast and we awarded the medal, but that isnt really in the spirit of the badge.

As far as I know, it's within a 24 hour window. Unless the older members say no.
    I don't know, it seems it should all be in the same waking period, but I didn't start this deal, Alex did!
    Since I have been nominated for everything from president to chief of staff to god of men o war to general I feel safe to give my input and I agree with gypsy and fourto and say I believe it should be waking period personally. And did we ever decide aside from the moh what I got....lol
    ENFIDL:
    Since I have been nominated for everything from president to chief of staff to god of men o war to general I feel safe to give my input and I agree with gypsy and fourto and say I believe it should be waking period personally. And did we ever decide aside from the moh what I got....lol
    Attention! Officer on deck!
    Bump for anyone thinking of taking up this challenhe.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    wwhwang:
    Tat and I were just talking about this the other day. Looks like we are going to go for our badges soon. I wanted to go for it the other day but I slept in too late and wanted to be able to finish it. I'm really pumped to try this and to watch Phil puke!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    I've been trying to find the right time to do it, but plan to by the end of the summer.
    you guys need to do it like Hays and myself...21 cans of guiness and a bbq and the day of smoking! cant forget the poker
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    you guys need to do it like Hays and myself...21 cans of guiness and a bbq and the day of smoking! cant forget the poker
    Damn straight...I still vote that we had the pimpest setup for the challenge! Not to mention, professional photographic documentation ;-) lol
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    wwhwang:
    Tat and I were just talking about this the other day. Looks like we are going to go for our badges soon. I wanted to go for it the other day but I slept in too late and wanted to be able to finish it. I'm really pumped to try this and to watch Phil puke!
    rofl. I'd love to projectile puke on you right as I put down a Ruination. "I can't believe we did it.... ooooMYGODbraaaaaagghhhhH!!!!!"
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    wwhwang:
    rofl. I'd love to projectile puke on you right as I put down a Ruination. "I can't believe we did it.... ooooMYGODbraaaaaagghhhhH!!!!!"
    "oh God, stop, I'm gonna do it too.... blaghhhhhhhh." I can see this going back and forth and being quite the mess. LMAO!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    well then I may have to set something up next month...gfs parents have cabin in south lake, tahoe keys i use all thetime....hays and i go up...we will def let you know

Im In for a Tahoe Run ALWAYS! If Im not Busy!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    cholmes8310:
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    wwhwang:
    "oh God, stop, I'm gonna do it too.... blaghhhhhhhh." I can see this going back and forth and being quite the mess. LMAO!
    LOL reminds me of the scene from Stand by me.
    yeah no one can beat ours...except if we did it all over again in tahoe while looking at the lake all day and then gambling all night and winning thousands of dollars