Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    DPG CC, Gurkha PA, Cain F
  • sittingbullsittingbull Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 22
    brickhouse toro... last night rp 1999 vintage
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Had a Casa Magna Colorado at my local B&M's Tequila & Cigar taster event.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    San cristibal, 5 vegas classic, gurkha empire 1 & a 2 right now. Lovin the Empires. as well as the san cristibal. Best night of smokes thus far. Ready to break out the MoW figurados tomorrow. Start the holiday weekend early
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Smoked my one and only Padron 45th Maduro Family Reserve. It was....... good. Not great for $30. I only bought one to try. Maybe some age would do this cigar well but I haven't been liking Padrons for a while now. I don't hate them; they just don't wow me. With that being said, I have only ever had the 1964, 1926, 44th and 45th. I haven't had any of the regular lines. After that I went to a Gurkha Archive 1887. Now, this cigar was good! Not great either but I liked it a lot more than the Padron. I would buy a few more but I have to find a price cheaper than $10 and I really can't spend the money now.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Res '96 Hababo. Nice flavor but smoked quickly for that size of stick.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    heading out right now to smoke an el baton. hope its good. pre-light is good so far.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Had a MOW Ruination on the way in this morning....powerful smoke for just a bowl of cereal for breakfast lol
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    I think it is time to have my first MOW, I got a couple of the Special Editions in a split with a friend from the Weekend Blitz last week. Great looking stick I hope it tastes just as good.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    rwheelwright:
    Smoked my one and only Padron 45th Maduro Family Reserve. It was....... good. Not great for $30. I only bought one to try. Maybe some age would do this cigar well but I haven't been liking Padrons for a while now. I don't hate them; they just don't wow me. With that being said, I have only ever had the 1964, 1926, 44th and 45th. I haven't had any of the regular lines. After that I went to a Gurkha Archive 1887. Now, this cigar was good! Not great either but I liked it a lot more than the Padron. I would buy a few more but I have to find a price cheaper than $10 and I really can't spend the money now.
    have you had a '26 80th maduro?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    rwheelwright:
    I enjoyed the one 45th Year Family Reserve I had, except for a 20 minute section where it went flat. But as you stated, I didn't think it was worth $30. I enjoy the 1964 maduros more, and the 80th Year Maduro was also better, IMHO. The 1964 maduro is still my favorite, and the exclusivo is fabulous for $10-12. Can't go wrong with that!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Had a fabulous LFD Double Ligero Maduro (Chisel of course) last night. Definitely one of my favorite cigars.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    so far Acid C-note, Nub Habano, and about to have a 5-Vegas AAA
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Nub Cameroon. I know there are a lot of mixed feelings about this blend, but it is by far my favorite stick in the line. I think it offers the most complex flavor profile, where the other sticks are sort of one trick ponies. Don't get me wrong, they are all excellent examples of what they are...
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    brotheradam:

had one of these at my b&m a week ago, I noticed CCom doesn't carry them, anyone know why that is?
    illinoisgolf99:
    brotheradam:

had one of these at my b&m a week ago, I noticed CCom doesn't carry them, anyone know why that is?

PS loved the stick btw thats why I wanna know where I can get more! lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    kuzi16:
    heading out right now to smoke an el baton. hope its good. pre-light is good so far.
    ended up being a fairly good smoke. something happened in the last 25%. it turned on me. only was able to burn to the band.
  • OrangeOrange Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    CAO Brazilia and it is goooooooooood.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555

Nothing again for me -- 4 weeks --Still recovering from pneumonia.
    Gonna be another week or two before I can smoke a cigar.
    The dr. told me it may give me asthma for 6+ months
    Totally wanting a cigar now!!!!!!!

Had a 5 Vegas AAA last night...
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    We fly out tomorrow, so for 24 hours no smoking.

today started with a carlos torano casa torano. This will be followed with a dark knight and a casa magna while at a grad party
  • bama3715bama3715 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    Sat on the balcony and enjoyed a Ruination paired with a Sam Adams Summer Ale while watching the rain.
    unfortunately no smokes for me til at least monday or tuesday, I'm up in el paso, IL with my grandparents working on some landscaping and going to my cousins hs graduation tomorrow so I won't get a chance to smoke til I'm back down in Carbondale.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    CI Legends Blue Label(Matasa). pretty good. and currently into the second third of a La Aroma De Cuba robusto. tasty...
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Had a Cusano 18, very smooth mild to medium with good burn and great draw.
  • bobdbobd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 71
    The wife is gone for until Monday so the smoking has increased.  I haven't been able to smoke much lately because of long hours at work.  Last night Nub Cameroon- only ok and Nica Libre-a fav. of mine.  Tonight before dinner an Ashton half corona and right now I am enjoying my first RP sungrown, and it is quite good.  Should I go for a 3rd smoke????
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    bobd:
    ...Should I go for a 3rd smoke????
    YES!
    Had a Padilla Achilles tonight...dropped the damn thing on the ground and cracked the wrapper pretty good but it still smoked very good, nice stick...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    what do i want tonight. Celebrating finals being over: Camacho Triple Maduro, Ashton VSG, or Graycliff Double Espresso?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Alex Williams:
    what do i want tonight. Celebrating finals being over: Camacho Triple Maduro, Ashton VSG, or Graycliff Double Espresso?
    or all 3?