Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I just finished a casa fuego that Tim threw into my order. It was actually rather tasty.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well tomorrow will be the big day of moving for us where we get all the big stuff moved over to the new place and I'm sure afterwords I'll be tired and in desperate need of a drink and a smoke. Not sure what I'll be smoking just yet, but it will have to be something good to break in the new patio! I'm not sure if I'll have internet until Monday but I'll try to keep updated on my phone! Everyone have a good weekend!
  • TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    Went to lunch with a customer today and decided to stop at a local smoke shop. I ended up buying a couple of the Opus X - we took the long way back to his office and enjoyed the cigars. Now.....I'm spoiled. Lunch was terrific as well, a pasta dish with cream, chicken, spinach and candied walnuts.
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    Just finished a Connecticut by Rocky Patel. Nice smoke, got it on a trade from a coworker.
    Thanks to Jozer and sending me 5 5 vegas 2010 sticks I am half way through one of them and I really like it. It's probably my 2nd fav if not fav of the line.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Smoked a Fuente Anejo. Man this is a fantastic cigar. I think this one was the Reserva 46 (5.6x46).
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    0530- Padilla Hybrid
    0745- Gran Habano 2002
    1200- Rocky Patel Sungrown
    1545- Alec Bradley Sungrown
    1930- Gran Habano 2002
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    fla-gypsy:
    0530- Padilla Hybrid
    0745- Gran Habano 2002
    1930- Gran Habano 2002
    I like how you have them at time slots... wish I could smoke that many in one day, thinkin I'll have my RP Edge or La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
    Hayblet:
    fla-gypsy:
    0530- Padilla Hybrid
    0745- Gran Habano 2002
    1930- Gran Habano 2002
    I like how you have them at time slots... wish I could smoke that many in one day, thinkin I'll have my RP Edge or La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
    The time thing is easy, just start burning sticks first thing in the morning and basicly never stop. LOL. Just some clarification the larger gaps in the morning are when I was attending all the meetings I have to sit through and the afternoon gap is when I was constructively persuing my vocation.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Graycliff professional, very pleasant.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    had a Camacho triple maduro with about 18 months on it today. i dont think this peaked but it aged very well. i may have to get a bunch of these and let them sleep.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Half way done on a RP vintage 90, great stuff!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Gonna enjoy a big ol' Olor Fuerte churchill along with a couple doubles of good sour mash bourbon on the rocks at our regular Saturday afternoon herf. Aahhhh! Muy Bueno.

Marty

ccom red label, ah a few months and that sweetness is here.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    G2 for now . . . think I'll have to light up an RP Connecticut or a Perdomo 10th Anniv. Champagne later tonight and pair it with a little B&B on the porch . . . I just hope my citronella candles can keep those $%^&* mosquito's off me
    Had a Padilla Hybrid, GH 2002, and a Alec Bradley Sungrown (paired perfectly with fresh ground columbian coffee)
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    Just finished a Blondie by Acid. It might be awhile before I do that again
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Diesel. First one since I smoke a few fresh off the truck in October 09. They were good then, they're phenomenal with almost 8 months age on em. So glad I still have 8 more.

edit.... following it up now with a Pioneer Valley Maduro courtesy of ljl's mooch package. Nice cigar. Good burn, tight ash, and a nice sweetness. Downsides are firm draw and it's threatening to go out, so I'm having to smoke it quick. Definitely nice flavors though, enough sweetness to follow up the Diesel and stand out still.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Had a V. Organic this morning, 5 Vegas Classic in the afternoon, Man 'O War while manning the grill, and just grabbed a Punch to finish the night. First 4 stick day for me in quite a while.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    CAO Italia after lunch and now a Man O War Ruination Torpedo after dinner.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Ashton Maduro....... damn good.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Went to a buddies b.day party and he had a bon fire going. Started with a Monte Cristo White, it was ok but needed more rest. I was kinda bummed about that, it cracked a bit, was a bit tight, and didn't burn quite right. Oh well. Second up was a Cuban label,it was my first one, good stick. Third was a 5 Vegas AAA that was boxed in Jan 09 and it was fantastic! I'm thinking about going for a fourth, but not sure yet...been a good day :^)

Edit: Actually I forgot, I had a Torano Dominico earlier this afternoon. So it was a 4 stick day after all. Good stuff...
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    cholmes8310:
    Diesel. First one since I smoke a few fresh off the truck in October 09. They were good then, they're phenomenal with almost 8 months age on em. So glad I still have 8 more.

edit.... following it up now with a Pioneer Valley Maduro courtesy of ljl's mooch package. Nice cigar. Good burn, tight ash, and a nice sweetness. Downsides are firm draw and it's threatening to go out, so I'm having to smoke it quick. Definitely nice flavors though, enough sweetness to follow up the Diesel and stand out still.

Glad you got some enjoyment out of it. Just got a great price on them, so I had to try, pleasant surprise. Having a ITC super fuerte - another great budget stick - like this one, can have some burn issues though...

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Working so nothing tonight but Monday morning when I get home I will be enjoying something. Trying to decide what though. Hmmmm decisions decisions.....lol
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Had an OpusX robusto last night, been in the bottom of the humi for about 2 years. Ran into the infamous opus burn problems(first one i had that burned funky....almost as bad as a padilla obsidian) Flavor was great, just had to keep touching it up. Great cigar if your patient and find deals on em.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Just had a Ccom Purple Label, not bad at all, tough draw at the beginning , but it got better as it burned, took off the band near the end and it unraveled a bit. Good flavor for a mild smoke.
    Had a RP Cuban Blend earlier and fingering a 5 Vegas Miami as I type. Can you say Nightcap!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Had an Alec Bradley Prensado while the wife had an Alec Bradley Tempus
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Trinidad Robusto Extra....
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Cu Avana Intenso