Home General Discussion

2nd Annual Chicago Herf dec 7th--1st Post updated! Read please

1111213141517»

Comments

• bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    curtpick:
    You boys are all well fed ! LOL
    /////I am pretty sure that I can hold my own on the food thing! I would say the big boy in Chi-town was all 6'9" of Ryan...and I kept up. Anyway, I ate as much of the fried fish stuff for our pre-Casa lu-inner (lunch-dinner) that I dared...as I don't eat a lot of fried foods so my system doesn't know how to deal with it terribly well ;)
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    curtpick:
    You would be too, if you didn't eat like a bird. Dinner out with these guys

Jim: "Steak"
    Ray: "Steak"
    Even tiny little Brett: "Steak"
    Curt: "Just a couple scallops, please. Steaks are too big... they'll fvck me up."
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:

Curt: "Just a couple scallops, please. Steaks are too big... they'll fvck me up."
    4 large scallops thank you ! And they were damned tasty !
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    it looks great
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    LeftOvers:
    it looks great
    do you think there were any "leftovers?"? eh? eh? see what i did there?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:

He just a little guy Jim, and getting pretty old lol
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Bombay:
    A couple of quick things......1. Brett-please tell me the Behike was nothing short of amazing?, 2. It looks like, from the pictures anyway, that you guys had absolutley no fun at all. Yeah right?. 3. Let it be known herfs big and small and this online community is what the hobby and alure is about with cigars!
    Hey Gordon! The Behike was insanely good, first 1/2 was great but wasn't the mind numbing experience I was expecting, great cigar but nothing that distinguished it as a Behike compared to any other Cohiba CC. However after the first half ended and the second began I found a new religion, it's called aged Cuban Tobacco religion and it's symbol of power is a yellow Indian head silhouette hahaha! That second half was among the best smokes I've ever experienced! Between that and the Viaje Secret Sauce I had that night it was probably the single best night of smoking I've ever had in terms of quality and experience of cigars, not to mention the local and the people I was blessed enough to share it with :)
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:

James, you weren't calling me tiny on Friday night....
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    90+ Irishman:
    Bombay:
    A couple of quick things......1. Brett-please tell me the Behike was nothing short of amazing?, 2. It looks like, from the pictures anyway, that you guys had absolutley no fun at all. Yeah right?. 3. Let it be known herfs big and small and this online community is what the hobby and alure is about with cigars!
    Hey Gordon! The Behike was insanely good, first 1/2 was great but wasn't the mind numbing experience I was expecting, great cigar but nothing that distinguished it as a Behike compared to any other Cohiba CC. However after the first half ended and the second began I found a new religion, it's called aged Cuban Tobacco religion and it's symbol of power is a yellow Indian head silhouette hahaha! That second half was among the best smokes I've ever experienced! Between that and the Viaje Secret Sauce I had that night it was probably the single best night of smoking I've ever had in terms of quality and experience of cigars, not to mention the local and the people I was blessed enough to share it with :)
    Thats what I like to hear, and I know that you know the name is Jim!HA!
    Bombay:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bombay:
    Thats what I like to hear, and I know that you know the name is Jim!HA!
    Wow holy crap talk about a total brain dead moment, sorry Jim!!!!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:

James, you weren't calling me tiny on Friday night....
    Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Damn...We had a good time...Lets do it again...Soon.....
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    trying to find a thread on the event for this year. Is there one?
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    only rumors, have not heard anything confirmed
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    avengethis:
    trying to find a thread on the event for this year. Is there one?
    No official thread yet, but the plan is to do the first weekend in December. I'm sure when we get a little closer, we'll work on the specifics.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    oh the memories.