Home General Discussion

2nd Annual Chicago Herf dec 7th--1st Post updated! Read please

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    BRETT!!!!!!!!
    you see i got away clean and clear haha!, birthday boy!
    So you think....
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    BRETT!!!!!!!!
    hmmm maybe or maybe not
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    90+ Irishman:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    BRETT!!!!!!!!
    So you think....
    nope nope i kept it low key and you forgot, and it helped that mikes birthday was the attention getter
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Great pics and thanks for sharing.
    Like I said... So you think.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    90+ Irishman:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    BRETT!!!!!!!!
    So you think....
    nope nope i kept it low key and you forgot, and it helped that mikes birthday was the attention getter
    Maybe you would have appreciated the 4 piece band we had flown in special to celebrate. It appeared mike was pretty shy about it. Sheesh, if we had only known! ;)
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Looks like yall had a "gay old time" (typed to the tune of The Flintstones)!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    roland_7707:
    Lots of "closeness" but my eye is still on that waitress...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Tyland64:
    Joe, fellow Sagittarius we both flew under the radar this weekend muwahahahaha
    hahahahaha
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Tyland64:
    Joe, fellow Sagittarius we both flew under the radar this weekend muwahahahaha
    sssshhhh keep that on the down low man, can't let anyone these guy know, low low
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    curtpick:
    Glock1975:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    by chance did give anyone a 5'er of viaje's?
    i got those from roman but i cant seem to find them
    Sorry Joe I don't have any viaje's either.
    Sorry Joe Only Viajes I have are the one I bought from Roman.
    No viajes in my bag either dude:(
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MVW67:
    curtpick:
    Glock1975:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    by chance did give anyone a 5'er of viaje's?
    i got those from roman but i cant seem to find them
    Sorry Joe I don't have any viaje's either.
    Sorry Joe Only Viajes I have are the one I bought from Roman.
    No viajes in my bag either dude:(
    Mike, did Mrs. Williams enjoy herself amongst all that testosterone?
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Bigshizza:
    roland_7707:
    Lots of "closeness" but my eye is still on that waitress...
    No kidding! I mean, damn.
    gents, im making kush sign up here, had to pull the supervisor titel out on him,
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    gents, im making kush sign up here, had to pull the supervisor titel out on him,
    way to be Joe!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    ^^^Wow.
    ^^^

yeah, that is a little odd.

Lay off Mrs Teach now ! She'll F*&^ you up ! LOL
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    ^^^Wow.
    ^^^

BWAHAHAHAHA Curt, love it!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    ^^^Wow.
    ^^^

Lol, I'm pretty sure that crop comment was meant to be used on her. She's a bit of a picture nazi. And yes, she will f@&% you up!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    ^^^Wow.
    ^^^

Lol, I'm pretty sure that crop comment was meant to be used on her. She's a bit of a picture nazi. And yes, she will f@&% you up!
    Is that who that is? Mrs. Teach? ...... Does she like Barry Sanders too? Or maybe she's a fan of Transformers? ;)
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    ^^^Wow.
    ^^^

Is that who that is? Mrs. Teach? ...... Does she like Barry Sanders too? Or maybe she's a fan of Transformers? ;)
    mrs teach like hangin with guys
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    ^^^Wow.
    ^^^

Lol, yes, that is the Mrs. The guys even convinced her to sign up here (Car Ramrod). Don't you dare start bombing her. Besides, you don't know her address, right?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    ^^^Wow.
    ^^^

Lol, yes, that is the Mrs. The guys even convinced her to sign up here (Car Ramrod). Don't you dare start bombing her. Besides, you don't know her address, right?
    ohhh the Mrs. Hello! What kind of cigars does she like? For the beer trade I have going on with you, I want to send her some cigars to enjoy too. If you guys both like similar stuff, I'll send pairs of stuff so you guys can talk about it. Suggestions por favor
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    ^^^Wow.
    ^^^

ohhh the Mrs. Hello! What kind of cigars does she like? For the beer trade I have going on with you, I want to send her some cigars to enjoy too. If you guys both like similar stuff, I'll send pairs of stuff so you guys can talk about it. Suggestions por favor
    Just Nail polish and a pink Megatron jersey is what I had in mind. ... and I'll ask Frankie if he wants to get in on it again.
    jliu:
    Good lord, I knew this was a bad idea. Since I know others will chime in, I'll say that she enjoys a spicy/peppery cigar like DPGs. And because of Greg, she now has a taste for Behikes, fml......
    danielzreyes:
    Just Nail polish and a pink Megatron jersey is what I had in mind. ... and I'll ask Frankie if he wants to get in on it again.
    Lol, she already has the blinged out Lions Pink Jersey Untitled
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Good lord, I knew this was a bad idea. Since I know others will chime in, I'll say that she enjoys a spicy/peppery cigar like DPGs. And because of Greg, she now has a taste for Behikes, fml......
    Awesome. She has great taste! I'll send some stuff in pairs so you guys can enjoy them together. hold hands. exhale cigar smoke in eachother's nostrils. all that romantic stuff that I dream about at night.
  • Car RamrodCar Ramrod Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    Nooooooo sending stuff please. I am not here for that. You guys already send Mr. Ramrod WAAAAY too much as it is. Had to replace my mailbox multiple times this year... mail lady is getting suspicious. And yes, I meant crop me out of the pics earlier.... there were some heinous one- I don't want people thinking that's what I actually look like!!! Sorry, figured those posting pics would know what I meant.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Car Ramrod:
    Nooooooo sending stuff please. I am not here for that. You guys already send Mr. Ramrod WAAAAY too much as it is. Had to replace my mailbox multiple times this year... mail lady is getting suspicious. And yes, I meant crop me out of the pics earlier.... there were some heinous one- I don't want people thinking that's what I actually look like!!! Sorry, figured those posting pics would know what I meant.
    She also likes triple maduros
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    ^^^Wow.
    ^^^

I gave her a MF LE Bijou 1922 Box Presses Torpedo that she said she really liked and she nubbed it... Said she likes bold and somewhat spicy cigars. She also smoked an Anejo and loved that too she said. Hope that helps Jiunn and enjoy the bus rolling you and Mrs. Teach over Tony ;) BWAHAHAHAHA
    Car Ramrod:
    Lol you've already been targeted hahaha.