Home General Discussion

2nd Annual Chicago Herf dec 7th--1st Post updated! Read please

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Bigshizza:
    firetruckguy:
    Bigshizza:
    Who spooned last night? C'mon....
    I'm pretty sure Brett was the cream in the cookie ;)
    You usually have to pry the two cookies away...then lick the cream center! Yum
    . Y'all are a bunch of sick fvcks...
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Bigshizza:
    Lets see some pics!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    firetruckguy:
    Bigshizza:
    I'm pretty sure Brett was the cream in the cookie ;)
    You usually have to pry the two cookies away...then lick the cream center! Yum
    . Y'all are a bunch of sick fvcks...
    You weren't so whiny last night.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    You swinggin' d!cks have the V herf open?
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    uuuummmm, yeah!
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    pictures we want them
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    LeftOvers:
    pictures we want them
    you were there...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    jthanatos:
    LeftOvers:
    pictures we want them
    you were there...
    HaHa, no JT. Great to c everyone, class act ladies/ Gentleman. Had a blast and can't wait till next year.
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    LeftOvers:
    pictures we want them
    you were there...
    HaHa, no JT. Great to c everyone, class act ladies/ Gentleman. Had a blast and can't wait till next year.
    Seconded this was absolutely amazing and next year both myself AND Amanda will be there :) Thank you all for some incredible memories that I will keep with me forever, one of the best times I could have ever dreamed of!!!
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    LeftOvers:
    pictures we want them
    you were there...
    Seconded this was absolutely amazing and next year both myself AND Amanda will be there :) Thank you all for some incredible memories that I will keep with me forever, one of the best times I could have ever dreamed of!!!
    I will show
    LeftOvers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    LeftOvers:
    pictures we want them
    you were there...
    I will show
    What do you mean?!? You were there this Year RayRay!!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    curtpick:
    Beer
    Yeah who's going to post pics? Curt the photographer? Who?
    A few libations. And I brain farted and left the nice camera in the hotel. image
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Holy moly! It looks like a great time!
  • Car RamrodCar Ramrod Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    Wow that's a ton of booze!
    curtpick:
    A few libations. And I brain farted and left the nice camera in the hotel. image
    Yeah that's just a few of the libations.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    We had more booze than the bar across the street lmao.....
    Here are all of the pics that I took of the weekend, all of the individual cigars are the ones I smoked, otherwise these are the group pics from Friday night with Jim (Jthanatos), Curt and Ray and I at Casa De Montecristo after we got in and had some killer steak dinner. Saturday we first met up at 8to8 cigars with everyone except for Greg and Kush since they arrived later on when we all met up after late lunch early dinner for the big Herf at Casa De Montecristo. This was just incredible and easily the biggest gathering of amazing people I've ever been to, thank you all and I can't wait to do this next year and Amanda will be there too :) Thank you Joe for the decal it looks brilliant on the wineador :) Roman thank you for organizing this, and to all of the brothers who passed me a cigar or ones I smoked, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the fantastic cigars :)

image://s1098.photobucket.com/user/IrishRacer88/media/image_zpsa97106cf.jpg.html]image[/URL]
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    :) Thanks for sharing the awesome pictures Brett! But even with 1000 words per picture, i doubt we could capture the essence of the event. Needless to say, a good time was had by all.. I know that I have not the vocab to describe the happenings accurately, let alone the depth of emotions it created. However, what I do know is that the Chi-Herf has yet again provided me the opportunity to be reminded of what the 'essence of being a BOTL' is .....I suspect those in attendance have few doubts now either.

Thanks for the memories! ;)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Looks like a great time fellas with memories that will last you all a lifetime. I see you pimpin the scarf Ray Ray!!
    bearb well said my BOTL, it was a great event. You and Roman did a awesome job planning and keeping everyone informed. Some of the words that I heard used this weekend were generous , brotherhood , camaraderie , giving, share , helpful , great guy/gal , knowledgeable etc. etc. to describe the 'essence' as you put it of those in attendance. A great time was had by all.
    Ray Ray pulled the scarf off like he was a GQ model. Sharp dressed man.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    it turned out great guys,
    barry it awesome to meet you finally, your a great guy,
    it was great to meet everyone else, putting a face to the name
    roman and mike(mvw) great to see you again, i believe it turned out well
    greg another great brother you hitting kush with that great stick that was down right generous of you, me as well thanks.
    i talked to kush also guys, he was left in awe, he had never herf'ed before and he was speechless, i appreciate everyone for welcoming him and your generosity
    thanks guys for coming out and roman for setting it up, now i just have to remember real names and screen names,
    90+ Irishman:
    Here are all of the pics that I took of the weekend, all of the individual cigars are the ones I smoked, otherwise these are the group pics from Friday night with Jim (Jthanatos), Curt and Ray and I at Casa De Montecristo after we got in and had some killer steak dinner. Saturday we first met up at 8to8 cigars with everyone except for Greg and Kush since they arrived later on when we all met up after late lunch early dinner for the big Herf at Casa De Montecristo. This was just incredible and easily the biggest gathering of amazing people I've ever been to, thank you all and I can't wait to do this next year and Amanda will be there too :) Thank you Joe for the decal it looks brilliant on the wineador :) Roman thank you for organizing this, and to all of the brothers who passed me a cigar or ones I smoked, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the fantastic cigars :)

image://s1098.photobucket.com/user/IrishRacer88/media/image_zpsa97106cf.jpg.html]image[/URL]
    brett these pics make me look big, and you look small whats up with that?
    and where is the booty shot brett? LOL
    Let me just say I went thinking these guys are a bunch of good guys. Well, I left thinking these are good friends.
    Roman, Mike, Barry ...well done guys !! Went off without a hitch !
    Kindness and generosity are to small of words for the complete group.
    Ray and Brett and JT were simply a blast to hang with. I think I have become a fine Rye whiskey drinker because of JT and will certainly be hitting him up for ideas before Christmas.
    Your all a bunch of great guys and it was my honor meeting with all of you.
    There never seems to be enough time when attending these things. But we made the most out of what we had and had a blast doing so ! I cant wait to do it again.
    Anyways...more pictures to come later.

And thank you, all of those who attended, for allowing me to be part of this. It will never be forgotten.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Looks like a great time fellas with memories that will last you all a lifetime. I see you pimpin the scarf Ray Ray!!
    Lol, u know it bro. I had the best time ever, so many botl to thank for inviting me, times like these remind me why i joined this forum, amazing friends and brothers. I would do anything for ya. I learned so much from these guys in just a few days. Shout to Sam from Casa for hooking so many of us up and treating us with top notch class. Can't wait till next year, u can pencil me in now.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lol, u know it bro. I had the best time ever, so many botl to thank for inviting me, times like these remind me why i joined this forum, amazing friends and brothers. I would do anything for ya. I learned so much from these guys in just a few days. Shout to Sam from Casa for hooking so many of us up and treating us with top notch class. Can't wait till next year, u can pencil me in now.
    Hopefully I can be in attendance next year..that would be dope!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Congratulations on such a great gathering and for sharing the pictures. (I wish I recognized everyone but some I do not, so captions with names would be extra cool.)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    thanks for sharing....looks like a great time had by all.

Hopefully i can attend next year......i want my turn spooning between Ray and Curt