Home General Discussion

2nd Annual Chicago Herf dec 7th--1st Post updated! Read please

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Sorry for the crappy picture quality. All Cell Phone picts because I forgot my Camera in the hotel and it weighs about 8 lbs. Beer , whiskey, smokes, dont mix with carrying the big gun. I do have a couple I took in the hotel I will process and post later. Brett was spooning JT. Stay tuned ! LOL

brianetz1:
    thanks for sharing....looks like a great time had by all.

Hopefully i can attend next year......i want my turn spooning between Ray and Curt
    Brett was a tight fit ! LOL
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:

Hopefully i can attend next year......i want my turn spooning between Ray and Curt
    It'l will fvuk u up Curt.... lol
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Looks like a great time fellas with memories that will last you all a lifetime. I see you pimpin the scarf Ray Ray!!
    Lol, u know it bro. I had the best time ever, so many botl to thank for inviting me, times like these remind me why i joined this forum, amazing friends and brothers. I would do anything for ya. I learned so much from these guys in just a few days. Shout to Sam from Casa for hooking so many of us up and treating us with top notch class. Can't wait till next year, u can pencil me in now.
    Hopefully I can be in attendance next year..that would be dope!
    U better bro.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Ray Ray is sooo sexy
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    danielzreyes:
    Ray Ray is sooo sexy
    You should have seen him in the speedo... ;)
    Glock1975:
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:

Sick sick f*ck Curt lol.... And you were the one that "rolled him over" and kept grunting "it'll f*ck you up...." Hahahahaha
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:

Sick sick f*ck Curt lol.... And you were the one that "rolled him over" and kept grunting "it'll f*ck you up...." Hahahahaha
    i can't wait for next year.....it will be a magical evening.
    Joe, btw thanks for picking me up from O'Hare as well, it was very very kind of you and we had some fantastic conversations, thank you for the brilliant smokes and the sweet decal as well cannot wait to smoke with you again soon I hope! Ray and Curt, thank you for letting me crash in y'all's rooms both nights and Curt for driving us all around and all the brilliant smokes that kept getting passed around, it was unreal! Curt, the Namakubi Ecuador was superb thanks for letting me smoke that smaller size as an intro to that smoke ;) James, you make a mean F'ing manhattan brother and thank you for all the amazing sticks, the badazz shot glass and the fantastic conversation and company and generosity! Mike and Mrs. Williams, thank y'all for the candies Amanda and I loved em and have been munching on them since I got home ;) To Mrs. Williams, I will be sending you and Tony a package in January with the jewelry and cigar purse I'm making for you and a few cigars for Mike since I know he is running low ;) Tony and his better half Mrs. SleevePlz, it was wonderful to finally meet you both, I could not have imagined a classier set of people or anyone who is more welcoming and kind than y'all, it was an honor to smoke with y'all! Luke, brother so glad you enjoyed those smokes and thank you so much for the ones I got from you as well, loved talking shop with you and holy sh!t do you make me laugh, what a pleasure smoking and hanging with you man, MUCH appreciated and awesome time! Jim, as if it wasn't enough that you bombed me back to the Stone Age in the Gang War right before we all came out here but you just kept adding to the destruction each time lol, thank you brother your generosity knows no bounds and I was amazed again and again by your actions and your words, you are an amazing human being and I had such a blast smoking and talking with you, it will NOT be the last time my friend! Kush and PuffMaster, it was awesome meeting you guys and had a ton of fun and good conversation and smokes, thanks guys!! Barry, thank you for the helping to put all this together and for the shot glass brother I am still cracking up over it and it's a gorgeous glass too man! The conversations were simply fantastic as was all the laughs and good times, you got a friend for life my Canadian brother so don't ever hesitate to reach out if you ever need something! Nate, thanks for joining us at the Herf and hope you end up reading this because you joined Ccom as well, the Anti-Hero IPA was fantastic thank you, as was the company and conversation! Thanks for the brilliant smoke and glad you enjoyed yours as well my friend :) Greg, you are honestly the single most generous, kind and welcoming person I've ever met.... And you make me laugh harder than anyone ever has before! You are one of the best in my book and I could not thank you enough for the Behike, the company, great smokes and conversation, it was a real honor and I am truly looking forward to the next time we Herf again brother :) And last but certainly not least, Roman ;) Thank you and everyone else who was involved in organizing this... It was an event I will never forget (the parts I remember at least :P ) and can't thank y'all enough for inviting me! Roman you are an amazing friend and a fantastic example of what it means to be a BOTL, I am truly blessed to know you and to be able to call you my friend, thank you for the mind-blowing Viaje Secret Sauce... It d@mn near gave me a new religion ;) Oh and my last parting thought... Stop flicking bottle caps at my bed ya a$$!!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    who's that dude that keeps playing games on his cell?

who is that bald guy? should I send him some rogaine?

best pic goes to mike and greg. Great friendship pictura.

Man, I sure as hell did miss out! Thanks for sharing fellas!
    danielzreyes:
    Ray Ray is sooo sexy
    i agree. muy caliente!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Ray Ray is sooo sexy
    i agree. muy caliente!
    Go easy ;) You would have had a blast in so many ways. However YOU were so missed this year my friend. Perhaps you can 'save the date' for next year...I hope.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    So, I'd like to say thank you for all of the guys that came out. It was a really needed weekend of great friends some old and some new. Also, like some people have already said, this is really what makes this forum unique in every way. That word BORK means a lot to me...Hope to see more of the BOTL there next year. (p.s. it is already in the works...)

Mike: As always, a please to see you and Katie. Celebrating your Birthday was amazing...the band was awesome!

Greg...not much can be said about one of the most if not the most generous Brother on the forums. I am humbled by it, and also your knowledge of cigars. I look up to you man...you're my hero!

Tony...Great caravan to the herf...perfect timing and all. Made for a great weekend. Would not have been the same without you and Carrie. Glad she came out, and I hope to see her on the forums here shortly. Hope you guys had a nice day off today.

Ray..Great meeting you brother. I hope that you found something you enjoyed in the pass...hopefully brett didn't just roll you over. We'll hit up the vherf soon man. Or just drive up to Michigan to herf

Brett...Good to finally meet you in person, and finally actually see you smoke a cigar. I was sorta thinking you just talked smoke and didn't actually partake...all of that aside, I am honored to call you brother, you would be the first person to give me the shirt of your back, and i truely appreciate that. i may need a couple of your shirts to cover my back though...did you find the bottle cap in your shoe?

Curt...Thanks for coming out man, I hope I didn't get you addicted to another cigar...And, I appreciate your voice of reason. We will definitely hit up the vherf soon.

Jim (King)--Thanks for being the driver man...appreciate the door to door service. A pleasure to meet you. You arent far away, we need to get together more often.

Jim (Thantos)Again man, thanks for the schooling in whiskey and libations. I look forward to learning more and more about them, and possibly abusing some of your whiskey contacts...

Joe (DJFish) you sir, are amazing, and completely and utterly humble about it. The work that you do is amazing. The banner and the stickers were awesome! Thanks for making it all come together

Ryan (puffmaster)...As always, a pleasure

Luke (tyland)--would not be the same without you brother. miss having you in michigan. Hope you come visit soon! Barry (Bearb) It is always a pleasure to hang out with you barry. You are always welcome whenever you want. Again, you are the model for BOTL, and i stand by that statement 100%. Hope your trip home was smooth.

Hope i didn't miss anyone...Looking forward to next year!
    bearb:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Ray Ray is sooo sexy
    i agree. muy caliente!
    Go easy ;) You would have had a blast in so many ways. However YOU were so missed this year my friend. Perhaps you can 'save the date' for next year...I hope.
    Barry. It sucks to look at these pictures knowing how fun it was last year. Yes, next year. I WILL make it happen.
    Fine liquids in pretty bottles ready to be consumed !

Provided By Sir James (JThantos) !image

Old Man Me on the right and JT

Brett and I ready to consume some of the good stuf...It'll Fruck you up ! LOL

Brett and JT with some Man love !
    And the Wall Hanger I think is a classic !

Thanks again everyone ! Words cant express it enough !
    jliu:

Who the hell you calling bald !
    Theres a couple up there damn it ! LOL
    Missed you bud. We all were hoping you would sneak in. But Nooooooooooo........
    Definitely next year !
    Trident:
    So, I'd like to say thank you for all of the guys that came out. It was a really needed weekend of great friends some old and some new. Also, like some people have already said, this is really what makes this forum unique in every way. That word BORK means a lot to me...Hope to see more of the BOTL there next year. (p.s. it is already in the works...)

Mike: As always, a please to see you and Katie. Celebrating your Birthday was amazing...the band was awesome!

Greg...not much can be said about one of the most if not the most generous Brother on the forums. I am humbled by it, and also your knowledge of cigars. I look up to you man...you're my hero!

Tony...Great caravan to the herf...perfect timing and all. Made for a great weekend. Would not have been the same without you and Carrie. Glad she came out, and I hope to see her on the forums here shortly. Hope you guys had a nice day off today.

Ray..Great meeting you brother. I hope that you found something you enjoyed in the pass...hopefully brett didn't just roll you over. We'll hit up the vherf soon man. Or just drive up to Michigan to herf

Brett...Good to finally meet you in person, and finally actually see you smoke a cigar. I was sorta thinking you just talked smoke and didn't actually partake...all of that aside, I am honored to call you brother, you would be the first person to give me the shirt of your back, and i truely appreciate that. i may need a couple of your shirts to cover my back though...did you find the bottle cap in your shoe?

Curt...Thanks for coming out man, I hope I didn't get you addicted to another cigar...And, I appreciate your voice of reason. We will definitely hit up the vherf soon.

Jim (King)--Thanks for being the driver man...appreciate the door to door service. A pleasure to meet you. You arent far away, we need to get together more often.

Jim (Thantos)Again man, thanks for the schooling in whiskey and libations. I look forward to learning more and more about them, and possibly abusing some of your whiskey contacts...

Joe (DJFish) you sir, are amazing, and completely and utterly humble about it. The work that you do is amazing. The banner and the stickers were awesome! Thanks for making it all come together

Ryan (puffmaster)...As always, a pleasure

Luke (tyland)--would not be the same without you brother. miss having you in michigan. Hope you come visit soon! Barry (Bearb) It is always a pleasure to hang out with you barry. You are always welcome whenever you want. Again, you are the model for BOTL, and i stand by that statement 100%. Hope your trip home was smooth.

Hope i didn't miss anyone...Looking forward to next year!
    Thanks my friend !
    You and everyone who attended were all class acts ! Cant wait to get back together.
    Thank you for the kind words Roman and Curt, it was amazing to Herf with y'all :) And thanks for posting all of the pics Curt!
    curtpick:
    jliu:

Definitely next year !
    hahah. I'll send you some rogaine. jk. yea, tony texted me on Saturday if you guys should wait for me for dinner. It's ok.. we will have more chances!
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    jliu:

Definitely next year !
    hahah. I'll send you some rogaine. jk. yea, tony texted me on Saturday if you guys should wait for me for dinner. It's ok.. we will have more chances!
    We were all waiting for u to drop in Juinn.
    Hey guys, If we talked about a specific cigar that you were looking for, please shoot me a PM. I know i have PMed a few of you, but i cant remember if i missed anyone. Let me know! I got plenty to go around
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    jliu:
    bearb:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Ray Ray is sooo sexy
    i agree. muy caliente!
    Barry. It sucks to look at these pictures knowing how fun it was last year. Yes, next year. I WILL make it happen.
    It WILL happen for sure my friend...if you save the date.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    by chance did give anyone a 5'er of viaje's?
    i got those from roman but i cant seem to find them
    Did not see any myself Joe sorry :(
  • Car RamrodCar Ramrod Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    If my eyes aren't decieving me it seems like there were a couple of good lookin bald guys there... particularly one in a blue sweater...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Car Ramrod:
    If my eyes aren't decieving me it seems like there were a couple of good lookin bald guys there... particularly one in a blue sweater...
    Don't make me tell my wife :)
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    curtpick:
    Fine liquids in pretty bottles ready to be consumed !

Provided By Sir James (JThantos) !image

Old Man Me on the right and JT

Brett and I ready to consume some of the good stuf...It'll Fruck you up ! LOL

Brett and JT with some Man love !
    And the Wall Hanger I think is a classic !

Thanks again everyone ! Words cant express it enough !
    Brett WAS the cream in everyone's cookie!
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    by chance did give anyone a 5'er of viaje's?
    i got those from roman but i cant seem to find them
    Sorry Joe I don't have any viaje's either.