Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

the lottery coolidor

Comments

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    So I'm thinking the other mystery is avengethis. I will edit those posts accordingly.

TGIF

• avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    webmost:
    Then we got two mystery guys. Their return addys give a name; but nothing discovers their screen name. Like Brad Lame, from Wisconsin:

I put that note about the mystery lanceros in the wrong place. It's Brad who sent me two unbanded Lanceros. And look at the fancy figurado Ave Maria. Sweet.

Who are you, Brad? -- I am guessing you're prolly avengethis

Aye that is me. Those unbanned are Cain f series 2nds. I stocked up on a bunch of these and an glad I did. The ave maria was a weekend blitz a few weeks ago. I forgot the name but it's a good smoke.
    avengethis:
    Those unbanned are Cain f series 2nds. I stocked up on a bunch of these and an glad I did. The ave maria was a weekend blitz a few weeks ago. I forgot the name but it's a good smoke.
    I'm definitely burning those Cains. I tell you, I don't think I've ever had a c.com second which wasn't a good smoke... And I always love the Aves.

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    matkn293:
    That would be the DarkTower
    +1 it is the gunslinger, The editorial we. You gonna need a bigger cooler!
    Darktower007:
    matkn293:
    That would be the DarkTower
    +1 it is the gunslinger, The editorial we. You gonna need a bigger cooler!
    Oh ye of little faith.

FireRob fired this:

First, I gotta say, what's up with that little pill box? That's outrageous. Machitos = little men. That's like, dinner is on the way, you got twenty minutes, you whip out a Machito, suck it down, and you're ready for pork chops. I like that. What's the stick has a Trojan helmet on it? I know I've seen those; but I forget what it is. Daruma. Arganese. Camacho Ecuador. Outstanding.

I took out the water pillows to make more room. That seemed to help a lot:

Well under control. Fourteen down, only ten to go. On the downstroke now.

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    That trojan helmet one is a Man O' War Puro Athentico aka MOW PA. Those Machito's I am told need some time out of that pill box before you smoke it or it's a little harsh. I know the Equador is a bigger cigar then you prefer but one of my current favorites and pretty darn good. Hope you enjoy something in there and congrats again!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    webmost:
    I took out the water pillows to make more room. That seemed to help a lot:

Well under control. Fourteen down, only ten to go. On the downstroke now.

Damn, you guys. Great job.
    No packages today. Which is good, cause it gave these cooler contents a chance to settle. There's way more room in there now.

When it comes to cigars, I just can't lose for winning.

No mail today. So I got to playing Scrooge McDuck this morning, eliminated all the jumble. Went all OCD on the robustos, jamming them cheek by jowl foot down along one half of the lottery coolidor; toros likewise the other half. Then laid the lonsdales, churchills and lanceros atop the shorter robusto side, to eliminate any empty fluff. Now we got tons of tons of room:

oops ... forgot the Machitos can.

Just ten to go. No prob. Got this under control.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Mine should land today. Cant find tracking but went out on Fri.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Mine will be in the mail in 2 days....apologies.
    Five boxes arrived today. Chance that I will have time to open any of them hover between are you effinkiddin me and yeah right sure. Been working at a frenetic pace since seven a.m. Not done yet. About to dive into the next programming project right now. Plus the Iggles are on MNF. So I will attack these boxes tomorrow.

Sorry.
    I suspect that strong hands are essential to a chiromancer. I deduce that strong math skills... not so much:

See, the deal is five cigars, Matt. That's one for each finger, dude. On one hand. Anne Boleyn had six fingers I get it. This, this is extreme.

Have not smoked an AB BM for ages. Used to love them. My first box purchase, IIRC. I'll gladly burn this. Don't think I've ever had a CLE. You have two mystery sticks in there ... What are they?

Rain sent me a mystery stick as well. Looks very like one of my faves from FX Smith.

I like little coronas. Never heard of JML. Looking forward to that. It's a good smelling batch, I tell you that.

People are sending me lots of Ave Marias. Love them things. Bobbo sent me one too:

The Cuenca y Blanco is another one I have never tried. Is that an AJ Fresh? Hope so; especially now you can't get any more.

• wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Pssssst my nachos are showing. Das not cool. Glad it got there. Enjoy brother.
    Talk about never heard of it... Wahooschock sent me a White Pearl:

Never dreamt there was one. Love the black pearls. Gotta love the whites. What's with the sticker?

Flowbee has some eclectic tastes:

Vigoroso, Revolution, Dante. And a 5 V in a test tube. Right on.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    webmost:
    Talk about never heard of it... Wahooschock sent me a White Pearl:

Never dreamt there was one. Love the black pearls. Gotta love the whites. What's with the sticker?

White pearl is new and surprisingly good. Sticker , I send one with all my stuff. I have a collection of skeleton creatures.
    Still confident. But I may need to give this cooler a couple shakes so it will settle.

wahooschock:
    What? Thought it was blurry enough. Sorry.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    webmost:
    wahooschock:
    What? Thought it was blurry enough. Sorry.
    Yep too blurry for me to do anything with it. But I agree and try not to post address's for all the general public to see
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Actually, I was playing for 2 entries. As far as the unbanded, they are AB seconds. As far as my math, 2x5=14! I don't see the problem there, anybody else?
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    mmccartneydc:
    Actually, I was playing for 2 entries. As far as the unbanded, they are AB seconds. As far as my math, 2x5=14! I don't see the problem there, anybody else?

Seems like pretty sound math to me
  • phishstyxphishstyx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    mmccartneydc:
    2x5 > 10 around here.
    MorganGeo shot me another Black Market

Virtue, %V Gold... that Flores y Rodrigues is one of the prettiest sticks you could hope to find. The photo doesn't do the color justice.

Bad Daddy Rabbit. How bad can a rabbit be?

Two Viajes I've never had. And a Zino. Wasn't he one of the Marx Brothers?
    Often, when people see any extravagance, they will conclude it's an instance of over compensation. I don't see the logic in that at all.

I think Reggie just had way too much time on his hands, is why he bought a three hour 5 Vegas A.