Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Smokindaddy:
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    Found a package stuck to my mailbox with a ninja dagger...the mailman riddled with throwing stars and a little guy in black pajamas running away in a cloud of smoke. I've been hit by the Cigar Ninja.
    WTF?
    Nothing to explain, it's the Cigar Ninja...hide yo wives, hide yo kids.
    So it's not just bombs we have to worry about, but ninjas too. Great!!!
    That's why we herf at vinnys... Cause he'll just bust out the 50 cal and assault rifles on that sh$t... Speaking of which...I have a mighty surprise for him when he gets back. image
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Medic45:
    The Kid:
    A few Fivers and a Bomb from jgibv

Nice man!!! Are the 5ers from th SS?
    Nope
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Recently, jgibv was involved in the movie trivia pass. Not really up to play(my stash was pathetically low...), I sent a PM with my answer and an explanation that I just wanted to see if I was right. Jgibv being the outstanding brother he is decided that my movie knowledge shouldn't go unrewarded. Bro, you slammed me with all favorites! Thanks much, but keep an eye open... you put your return addy on the box.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Well I know where the Daytona came from that u had today lol.....Nice
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Recently had a trade with rhamlin and I thought I would slip in a few extra's off of his wish list to give him a little 'bomb' as well. Well little did I know that Ricky held out sending me anything until my package arrived. Now I get the payback and got some great sticks in return. Don't know how he did it, I have only tried a couple of what he sent and I am always excited to try new sticks. To top it off Ricky sent 2 of his favorite special sticks that are only available at select retailers. Thanks Brother, glad we made the trade!438F564F-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    No pictures but i got a storage case for a really (nearly 4 months) early birthday present from my mom. the place she got it from imports the stuff they sale, used, from england and france. Ill probably end up putting a cigar box or two in there along with the shot glasses that she got it for.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Congrats Dustin...you are goin to love them in Maduro.
    catfishbluezz:
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    rzaman:
    Congrats Dustin...you are goin to love them in Maduro.
    catfishbluezz:
    so are the maduros regular release but just more limited?
    A mini bomb from CvilleE
    My half of the order me and Toombes split and a little straggler that he left in my humi!! Class act Dan,
    Thanks brother
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Toombes:
    Recently, jgibv was involved in the movie trivia pass. Not really up to play(my stash was pathetically low...), I sent a PM with my answer and an explanation that I just wanted to see if I was right. Jgibv being the outstanding brother he is decided that my movie knowledge shouldn't go unrewarded. Bro, you slammed me with all favorites! Thanks much, but keep an eye open... you put your return addy on the box.
    Glad you got them & like them dude. No return package necessary, just wanted to send you a prize for the "winning guess" even though you didn't want to officially play....
    I got bombed by Imgembo...Thanks man!

and this is the display case i got yesterday-

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Today I picked up an alec bradley american classic, a oliva serie g maduro, and a legend aria. Anyone know anything bout the legend aria other than its made by camacho?
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    taythegibs:

No prob. Medic45 told me to do it !!!. Also freaking sweet case man.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    A gift from jj20030

Some online purchases

Petite Corona

Can't wait to try these

Always purchase the Robusto hope the Corona tastes just as good

1st time for these

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Got some nice sticks there! The connie reserves are in my top 3 list. Hope you enjoy those
    Imgembo:
    taythegibs:

No prob. Medic45 told me to do it !!!. Also freaking sweet case man.
    medic eh? ....he has it out for me...i think its because of his purple purse.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Got 4 mow little devils, to round out the entire MOW line of sticks.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Got some nice sticks there! The connie reserves are in my top 3 list. Hope you enjoy those
    I do in the larger size and I am hoping they are just as good as a petite corona.

MTuccelli:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I do in the larger size and I am hoping they are just as good as a petite corona.

I've not had the petites but I'm hoping they are tasty I almost picked one up today
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    edit: Got my half of the newb trade from stad...this guy hooked it up....will post pics in a bit...Thanks bro! Story in the newb trading thread...

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    CvilleE:
    edit: Got my half of the newb trade from stad...this guy hooked it up....will post pics in a bit...Thanks bro! Story in the newb trading thread...

That's a great looking selection. Nice work Stad, you'll fit in nicely around here.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    won $40 on a scratch off so i went and got a botle of Four Roses single barrel...
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Got hit today in broad daylight by my boss.

• stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    90+ Irishman:
    There was an Alec Bradley event at the lounge near my house, and Brett and I hooked up for a few hours. Got all this at the event, and the Diamond Crown is what Brett smacked me with since he heard me say I wanted to try their regular line, thanks so much brother I'll let you know how it is ;)

When I got home this massive IED was waiting for me from my great buddy Eric.... Story to follow soon, but thanks man you blew me away!!
    Nice I've been wondering about the New Yorks. Let me know how they are so I can hunt some down.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    stowggie:
    90+ Irishman:
    There was an Alec Bradley event at the lounge near my house, and Brett and I hooked up for a few hours. Got all this at the event, and the Diamond Crown is what Brett smacked me with since he heard me say I wanted to try their regular line, thanks so much brother I'll let you know how it is ;)

When I got home this massive IED was waiting for me from my great buddy Eric.... Story to follow soon, but thanks man you blew me away!!
    Nice I've been wondering about the New Yorks. Let me know how they are so I can hunt some down.
    Will do, gonna let them rest for a while since they smell pretty young and fresh. PM me bro, details to follow in PM.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    Got one heck of a Pay It Forward from chemforever. This guy laid me out with ten sweet sticks

image I'm stoked, couldn't be happier with the way my first PIF played out. You're the man, Phil (I think that says Phil, we took the same penmanship class)!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    MTuccelli:
    A gift from jj20030

Some online purchases

Petite Corona

Can't wait to try these

Always purchase the Robusto hope the Corona tastes just as good

1st time for these

nice, been eying those new partagas myself
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    This was my purchase cigar fest and then what brought home. Photobucket Photobucket
  • Jaydabomb88Jaydabomb88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 46
    For my birthday weekend the GF got me 2 very appreciated sticks: AB Presando Chruchill and the Aroma de Cuba.