What did you get today?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Roberto99:

Cedar lined tubos, is that mold?
    looks like tooth to me.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Roberto99:
    I'm hoping that spot on the 2nd one in is not a hole?
    nope. just a dark spot
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Whew, glad to hear that. My experience with beetles was with BHK's. I started freezing everything for a while after that! Stopped the freezing but moved my humidors into a cool area of the house and haven't had any troubles since.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    I got bombed by Mr. E ...err CvilleE

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    Box Code: RUE JUN - 11

gunna have to put these down for a while.
    Oh man. One of the best!
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Steve2010:
    Nice grabs bro! I really enjoyed the Black Markets I've smoked, and the Namakubi I had is still one of my fav go to mediums.... Nicely done!!
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Thanks Brett, haven't tried the Namakubi or the 4 Kicks yet. Looking forward to them.
    No problem Steve, really think you'll love the Namakubi and the Four Kicks is really solid too!
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Stopped in at my local B&M today found that tasty little 20 dollar nugget got the Cain F for free since they owed me one for one of the last 3 i bought being damaged and got OSA because man those are good!
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Photobucket

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Ok been Busy with my son's wedding this weekend apologizes for the delays!!!
    Little something from Trident!! All Very nice Sticks including the Ramon Bueso!!

Then a little 5 for 5 trade with Stad!! Very Delicous sticks!!

And couple recent Pickups of my own the Shark!

and a God of Fire Box
    MVW67:
    Little something from Trident!! All Very nice Sticks including the Ramon Bueso!!

and a God of Fire Box
    Ok... dear lord Mike, I am in absolute awe.... congrats and brilliant pick-ups!!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    90+ Irishman:
    MVW67:

and a God of Fire Box
    Ok... dear lord Mike, I am in absolute awe.... congrats and brilliant pick-ups!!!

Dayum Mike. That's a good little stash...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    imageimage

See TPB forum... :D
    Jesus....remind me not to F with Mike...nice grabs dude
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    5 pack of Ramon Bueso, 5 Illusione corona, 5 Illusione corona ultra!
  • leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Two Ryj,s and two macanudosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Two Ryj,s and two macanudosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    That's one of the 2 RYJ's I haven't had. Maduro reserve and the cedar. In love with the rest of line how do those stack up?
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    5 pack of Ramon Bueso, 2 Undercrown coronas, 2 AJ Fresh Rolled maduro

JHewey:

Let me know what you think of the fresh rolled bro, we both like similiar profiles in maddy's and they remind me of a less complex version of a few we both dig; hence, the review I did.
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:

Let me know what you think of the fresh rolled bro, we both like similiar profiles in maddy's and they remind me of a less complex version of a few we both dig; hence, the review I did.
    You are the reason I got 2 to try. Might smoke one tonight after I take the gf out to dinner.
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:

You are the reason I got 2 to try. Might smoke one tonight after I take the gf out to dinner.
    I just ordered a mazo of 20. Teh 2nd one was just as good, although I let them rest a week or so before firing them up. Complexity was meh...but the smoke production was killer. I'm interested to hear your thoughts....and after 4+ hours of math homework....I'll meet you in teh threads...
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:

I just ordered a mazo of 20. Teh 2nd one was just as good, although I let them rest a week or so before firing them up. Complexity was meh...but the smoke production was killer. I'm interested to hear your thoughts....and after 4+ hours of math homework....I'll meet you in teh threads...
    Ok will let them rest. And will be firing up a LP No.9. Haven't smoked one in a while.
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:

Ok will let them rest. And will be firing up a LP No.9. Haven't smoked one in a while.
    WEll then...you made my mind up
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Nice surprise from bigfnsteve

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I went to an Alec Bradley Event last night, I had to buy a box of New York
    I got a sampler with box purchase.image
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    I received some packages at work today. I got a 10 pack of padilla dominus, a 5 pack of j. fuego origen originals, and a 3 pack of my father special editions.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    So I get home yesterday and I have a ccom box on my doorstep. I think to myself, "I didn't order anything?" So I open it up and see this:

Thanks a ton Mike!! Totally unexpected!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    OchoZacho:
    So I get home yesterday and I have a ccom box on my doorstep. I think to myself, "I didn't order anything?" So I open it up and see this:

Thanks a ton Mike!! Totally unexpected!
    You are welcome Zach, I hope I picked the right size