Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Last night stopped by my local liquor store and spent too much. Walked out with Privateer Silver rum and their aged rum, a bottle of Riazul Anejo, Alesmith Decadence and two bottles of wine from a fairly new company doing a tasting and got to meet the winemaker.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Picked up a 5er of the ccom American coronas. They landed today. Probably smoke one tomorrow.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    These...with humi pics too since I had to change the old 125/150 to the fruit humi =) A few more arrive this week :D:D:D:D:D

Top Shelf image

Bottom shelf of JO's and a few others tucked away
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    catfishbluezz:
    These...with humi pics too since I had to change the old 125/150 to the fruit humi =) A few more arrive this week :D:D:D:D:D

Top Shelf image

Freaking Nice Brother!!!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I got dealt a devastating beat down by Greg in our "Blind Trade"..... Thank you so much brother, really! image
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:

Top Shelf image

Looks really good. Soooooo, can I have them back now? Lol j/k Enjoy my friend
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Shoot....we're are going to be having some unreal herfs....in a year or two lololol
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Found a new B&M about 20 miles away with an amazing selection! Picked these up and am going to go smoke them now! IMAG0119
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    SleevePlz:
    Found a new B&M about 20 miles away with an amazing selection! Picked these up and am going to go smoke them now! IMAG0119
    nice pick up. One of the B&Ms here has them sometimes. I always seem to miss them. I just want one for what i consider one of the coolest looking bands ever!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    Wow! Awesome hit! I know we aren't suppose to be jealous but I am just a bit. The Behike seals the deal.
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    After taunting me with PM's saying "Give me your addy" and finally giving in on the agreement that we make this a trade, stowgee sent me this awesome selection of sticks. James, I can't thank you enough!

..... wow. Seriously thought that is a killer selection right there, I loved the OSOK and Wolfman, and the Azteca Fuerte is really really good too; it's a great double maddie!
    The one on the far left is a box pressed lancero/Tattoo just FYI!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Nothing....S***! LOL....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Got some awesome sticks from Catfish and some kick azz decals from sierrawest,,Thanks Guys Much Appreciated!!!!!
    P1010307
    P1010308
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Just curious...how much did you pay for each?
    SleevePlz:
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Zach was looking for some T52's. So we decided to trade and this is what he sent me. Thanks man. I appreciate it.

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Great sticks!!!
    bigharpoon:
    HabanoHam
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    stowggie:
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    After taunting me with PM's saying "Give me your addy" and finally giving in on the agreement that we make this a trade, stowgee sent me this awesome selection of sticks. James, I can't thank you enough!

..... wow. Seriously thought that is a killer selection right there, I loved the OSOK and Wolfman, and the Azteca Fuerte is really really good too; it's a great double maddie!
    The one on the far left is a box pressed lancero/Tattoo just FYI!
    Nice bro love to hear what your thoughts are on em! I still can't believe that Greg hit me with that!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    rzaman:
    SleevePlz:
    They are the petit lancero and they were $16.99 each. This B&M had an amazing selection including LP's, pretty much every LFD, and various Padron anniversary sticks. I was in heaven! Lots of bomb-making materials!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    SleevePlz:
    rzaman:
    SleevePlz:
    They are the petit lancero and they were $16.99 each. This B&M had an amazing selection including LP's, pretty much every LFD, and various Padron anniversary sticks. I was in heaven! Lots of bomb-making materials!
    I wish it was that much out here in Cali.
    Great price...wish I had B&M close by like yours.
    SleevePlz:
    rzaman:
    SleevePlz:
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Just got my UPS from Cigar.com, 1] THRIFTY FIFTY 2] HOYO CEDROS 3] VINCENT ST CLAIR 4] MAN O WAR 5] GURKHA 6] 5 VEGAS Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Surprised ccom has bags that big! I have been diggn the 5v classics lately.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    those 5v Classics are good smokes, i have a handful of them myself in the coolador
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Justin and I worked out a trade for some T52's and man did he deliver. Justin, I owe you one!

catfishbluezz:
    Shoot....we're are going to be having some unreal herfs....in a year or two lololol
    You got that right brother!!
    bigharpoon:
    HabanoHam
    I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am, lol
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Smokindaddy:
    bigharpoon:
    HabanoHam
    I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am, lol
    +1 that right there is a great pickup Greg :D
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I decided to try something new yesterday. I pick up a tin of Peterson of Dublin "Luxury Blend" from our local shop. Can't wait to try some out :D
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    RampMonkey:
    I decided to try something new yesterday. I pick up a tin of Peterson of Dublin "Luxury Blend" from our local shop. Can't wait to try some out :D
    Do you smoke a pipe often? I enjoy a nice pipe as a change of pace, I really enjoy the GL Pease blends and for a nicotine bomb Samuel Gawith is a good, strong bowl...really digging the Full Virginia Flake.