Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Had a little trade going on with Robertofora 5er ogGurkah beauty's and a couple of Cusano maddies. Sounded pretty straight up. Wrong! This is what I got in the mail today.image
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    mmccartneydc:
    CvilleE:
    Got smacked by Medic...I really got to watch what I say from now on...Thanks again for the AB SCR and friends that came with it!
    Dang, Medic was busy on Friday, Thanks again buddy!!!

Yep HE HE HE HE i sure was...lol
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    JHewey:
    Very nice!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Very NICE guys
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Smokingdaddy came swinging heavy from Central Cali! At least he didn't dunk these in the infamous Hanford sludge...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Diamondog:

Sure Steve, I get the Sharks and you get these, I tell ya something is not right!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Good day at the Casa de Pezgato. First up, PIF from Sleeveplz whom hit me with a ton of bricks... Do not hesitate to do business with this man. He hit all of my likes....THANK YOU! And my new CC cutter in there too woohoo

Second up...a little package from....nowhere

Third up....some 85th's I could not pass up since I fell into a little expendable income

4th up....B&M score today woohoo!

This one is funny....I sent Johnny O an email regarding some smokes and an order...he never got back to me on price....and then these jsut randomly showed up lol....so yeah, I guess I owe JO some $$$ and need to email him ASAP lol....JO bomb! WOOHOO!

I have no more ROOM....my cooler is PACKED to the brim and I now have my 150ct humi dedicated to CC's and my 50ct is the grab bag. The cooler is out of control....
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    catfishbluezz:
    Good day at the Casa de Pezgato. First up, PIF from Sleeveplz whom hit me with a ton of bricks... Do not hesitate to do business with this man. He hit all of my likes....THANK YOU! And my new CC cutter in there too woohoo

Third up....some 85th's I could not pass up since I fell into a little expendable income

This one is funny....I sent Johnny O an email regarding some smokes and an order...he never got back to me on price....and then these jsut randomly showed up lol....so yeah, I guess I owe JO some $$$ and need to email him ASAP lol....JO bomb! WOOHOO!

I have no more ROOM....my cooler is PACKED to the brim and I now have my 150ct humi dedicated to CC's and my 50ct is the grab bag. The cooler is out of control....
    Wow. What a day!!
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Between Dustin and Diamond Dog, I suddenly feel like I have a cooler full of yard gars! Freaking awesome hauls, guys.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:

So what time should I come over to "help" and take some inventory off your hands?
    Jason...let me know and I will dry box those O's 48 hours ahead of time. Zach sent me a text and 48 hours was the key to no draw issues.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:

What's the diff between the 2 shades of Johnny Os?
    There is a dark and light wrapper he has. The dark wrapper is what you got with the ones i sent you. The light wrapper is going to have more of the creamy and fruity CC type flavors present. The light wrappers are amazing too and I only got a few the first time, which is why I ordered more.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I love those Ramon Allones, have a few resting right now. It may be time to take one out and see how they are coming along.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:
    There is a dark and light wrapper he has. The dark wrapper is what you got with the ones i sent you. The light wrapper is going to have more of the creamy and fruity CC type flavors present. The light wrappers are amazing too and I only got a few the first time, which is why I ordered more.
    PM catfish
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Diamondog:

wow. nice pick up.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Some humidification beads and a single Padron 3000 maduro.
  • CmdioCmdio Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    I scored big on Craigslist yesterday. Picked up a CAO millennium edition humidor for 20 bucks. Outside is pretty dinged up, but it seals great and will hold my growing collection, at least for a while. Now I just need to fill it up.
  • wfip51wfip51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    Dustin, don't listen to Jason. We shouldn't take away from his 'family' and 'wineador setup' time. You and I can decide what to do with those delicious sticks. I was thinking beer, tri-tip, cigars at a location of your choosing. I'll bring the swisher sweets you bring those Johnny O canonazo's! Great bombs buddy, you deserve em, congrats!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Nice haul Dustin...I've been dealing with John for over a year and he hasn't sent me anything on credit yet. I must come off as an unsavory character. Wink [;)]
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    I got my order of the JDN Consul sampler today. They are resting in my humidor.
    wfip51:
    Dustin, don't listen to Jason. We shouldn't take away from his 'family' and 'wineador setup' time. You and I can decide what to do with those delicious sticks. I was thinking beer, tri-tip, cigars at a location of your choosing. I'll bring the swisher sweets you bring those Johnny O canonazo's! Great bombs buddy, you deserve em, congrats!
    Chris...you just want a piece of my RASS... Heard you liked the JO, I traded him a few others for ya...pig included
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Rhamlin:
    Had a little trade going on with Robertofora 5er ogGurkah beauty's and a couple of Cusano maddies. Sounded pretty straight up. Wrong! This is what I got in the mail today.image
    Glad they arrived...sort of safely...you should tell everyone what happened to your mailbox :-) for real...
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    I got torn up from RCY . . . . see the his thread in the TP&B forum for the details
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    boydmcgowan:
    I got torn up from RCY . . . . see the his thread in the TP&B forum for the details
    Nice hit from Rick, grats !!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hey RCY. I was the first to give Boyd My Fathers. Take that slow poke.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got a few Kristoff Criollo, and Ligero Criollo coronas to try...
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    CvilleE:

Nice! Love the Kristoff Criollo.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Toombes:
    CvilleE:

Nice! Love the Kristoff Criollo.
    I love them too...just haven't had the corona yet, so really looking to see what the difference is....I perfer the short robusto over the robusto so far, so we'll see!!