Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Congrats Toombes she's a cutie. I'll be in the same boat next month when our second boy arrives.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    bbass2:
    Congrats Toombes she's a cutie. I'll be in the same boat next month when our second boy arrives.

Thanks, brother, and congratulations on the new addition!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Congrats brother!
    rwheelwright:
    Congrats brother!

Danke, danke!
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Toombes:
    Since my phone wouldn't let me post a picture yesterday, here's my latest acquisition:

Photobucket

BoTL/SoTL, may I introduce to you Miss Hadley Grayce Williams. The wife is convinced we should keep her for a while. A big thanks to all of you who sent well wishes and congratulations, they were greatly appreciated.
    Congratulations! is this your first child?
    kevin1323:
    Toombes:
    Since my phone wouldn't let me post a picture yesterday, here's my latest acquisition:

Photobucket

BoTL/SoTL, may I introduce to you Miss Hadley Grayce Williams. The wife is convinced we should keep her for a while. A big thanks to all of you who sent well wishes and congratulations, they were greatly appreciated.
    Congratulations! is this your first child?

Thanks. No, this is the third with my wife but I have children from previous relationships so she makes my seventh.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Toombes:

Photobucket

Congratulations brother! You're a lucky man!
    Thanks, Todd! I consider each of my children to be another blessing.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    zeebra:
    Perdomo Edicion de Silvo No.2 from 2003

Sweet! Love the EdS.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Toombes:

Photobucket

Toombes, congrats bro!
    Thanks, Steve. Come home safe, brother.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I got a massive bomb from ShotgunJohn:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

and my box of Phalanx came in today:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Some treats...
    Cohiba SigloVI 10cab

PSD4 10box

Ramon Allones 2011EL 25ct box

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Some treats...
    Cohiba SigloVI 10cab

PSD4 10box

Ramon Allones 2011EL 25ct box

yes please!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Toombes:

Photobucket

Daniel, nice pick up, I just love me some Connecticut wrapper. What's the ring guage on that one? Doesn't look too toothy but I do some hairs on the wrapper. That one looks so good, I think you may want to age it for awhile. If I were you, I would also patronize the B&M that you got it from as much as possible, looks like have some mighty fine stuff.

Congrats on your pick up.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Toombes:

Photobucket

Congrats Bro!!! Very good news!!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Congrats on the new house ache and sleepless nights .
    DD and I traded some hobby supplies and I got my end today:

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Mannnnnnn. Some a lot Brothers are picking up some nice sticks lately.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got some Miami-made lovelies.

• ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Got my half of a trade with Pbchevo today. He tossed in quite a few stragglers that i cant wait to try. P.S. this man can not read or Count lol. image
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Today I was blessed with a great gift from Greg, totally unneccesary and greatly apprecated. For the birth of my daughter. Greg is an awesome member of the forum, as everyone knows, and Greg I am deeply grateful for your wonderful gift. Photobucket The next gift is from Deejmemixx. Another awesome member of the forum. Again thank you so much for your generous gift. You guys are great and another reason why ccom is the best forum around. THANK YOU deej
    Todd, Eric, dire, you guys just gave me the best laugh I've had in a while! Much thanks to all of you!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    A new coolie....and some maddy's to break her in image
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    j0z3r:

Nice, 20 count box on those?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    buckeyecigar:
    Today I was blessed with a great gift from Greg, totally unneccesary and greatly apprecated. For the birth of my daughter. Greg is an awesome member of the forum, as everyone knows, and Greg I am deeply grateful for your wonderful gift. Photobucket The next gift is from Deejmemixx. Another awesome member of the forum. Again thank you so much for your generous gift. You guys are great and another reason why ccom is the best forum around. THANK YOU deej
    oh awesome that gregs landed at the same time!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:

You are correct sir.
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:

You are correct sir.
    Dem's real purdy Joe............
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Got my end of a trade from AMZ1301. He filled my "Top 3" a few months ago and I liked the Grimalkins so much we worked out a trade for a few more. I appreciate your generosity brother!

and they had some hitch hikers!

also got a new ashtray. Don't have much experience with Viaje, but the ashtray looked too good to pass up!

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    So there I was at work doing my thing when one of my good buddies from another airline called me over and say he had something for me. So I head over and greet him and he asked me to hang tight for a second while he ran to get something out of their break room. The brother returns with this...

Photobucket

I was floored! This brother had asked me if I had ever had the Macanudo Vinatage 1997 before. I explained that I had not, but was on my list of sticks to try. In his words" they are candy brother".

So with some luck I'll be able to fire one up on my weekend. As for the stick in the center he explained that it was also a great stick and it had reminded him of the Macanudo Vintage. So MY question to the good brothers/sisters of the ccom forum, 'has anyone tried it?"