Home General Discussion

INTEGRITY!

13»

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    This thread is still active?!?!?!
    Listen, the guys on here are the best of the best. I had a box split with a brother on here that went sideways because the sticks were shipped to my old address. It was his mistake. Did I make an entire post whining about it. Nope. I never said a word to anyone but him and he made good on it when he could.
    I had another brother on here that had given me some Cuban cigars from Panama when he was there. A year later a beetle from one of the sticks tore thru my humidor. He found out about it from seeing my post on the beetle damage and without saying a word, sent me all his Cubans (we're talking Cohiba Maduro Genios 5's and San Cristobal de la Habana Murallas, not anything cheap). That's the type of brothers we have on here. If you want to make a public spectacle, you have that right but remember this, your credibility is lost and you are talking about my family which I take personally.
    Do I have my circle of friends on here. Yes I do. When you've been on this forum as long as I have, you make friends. The people that don't fit in, however, are the ones that have awful attitudes and make accusations just to make others look bad. Those people aren't welcome here.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    captaincgar:
    lonniekt1966 YOU ARE SO RIGHT, I joined not that long ago, I thought this would be different than a few of the other sites. You mention polices I will not mention names but, I have gotten F#@% with a deal that I made with who I thought was another true cigar smoker, not the case. You will also notice this forum has a small tiny little group that sticks together and can be very very rude to others, stay away from this group, when you complain about anything, they will come out swinging, just rude F$#$*&4 AS%#$ Holes
    Well ... for those of you who know me, I'm always joking around in this here Forum. Time to be serious as this thread is a serious matter. I usually don't like adding even more fuel to the fire but I have a question. This "group" that you speak of ........ Is it the DMBCDBWEAA?
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves! :D
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    dennisking:
    This thread is still active?!?!?!
    Listen, the guys on here are the best of the best. When you've been on this forum as long as I have, you make friends. The people that don't fit in, however, are the ones that have awful attitudes and make accusations just to make others look bad. Those people aren't welcome here.
    What he said^^^
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    danielzreyes:
    Well ... for those of you who know me, I'm always joking around in this here Forum. Time to be serious as this thread is a serious matter. I usually don't like adding even more fuel to the fire but I have a question. This "group" that you speak of ........ Is it the DMBCDWEAA?
    i sure hope it's just the DMBCDWEAA....those guys are the only ass holes on here
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    brianetz1:
    danielzreyes:
    Well ... for those of you who know me, I'm always joking around in this here Forum. Time to be serious as this thread is a serious matter. I usually don't like adding even more fuel to the fire but I have a question. This "group" that you speak of ........ Is it the DMBCDWEAA?
    i sure hope it's just the DMBCDWEAA....those guys are the only ass holes on here
    Boooooooooooooo!!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    lonniekt1966:
    Integrity, this forum has none or very little at best. You people say that the forum polices itself but you pick and choose what you police. You have people starting passes and such with rules posted then they pick and choose who those rules apply to and no one "polices" them. You have people that make bets then don't pay up when they lose. These people know who they are. The bets you can't police but the other you can but you don't and that makes this forum a joke. Time to move on to a forum that actually has integrity, if there is one. I'm out!!
    Send me your addy and I will send you some sticks......If not, just go away............Troll somewhere else.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    greg2648:
    lonniekt1966:
    Integrity, this forum has none or very little at best. You people say that the forum polices itself but you pick and choose what you police. You have people starting passes and such with rules posted then they pick and choose who those rules apply to and no one "polices" them. You have people that make bets then don't pay up when they lose. These people know who they are. The bets you can't police but the other you can but you don't and that makes this forum a joke. Time to move on to a forum that actually has integrity, if there is one. I'm out!!
    Send me your addy and I will send you some sticks......If not, just go away............Troll somewhere else.
    Think CaptCgar was a troll not Lonnie
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    greg2648:
    lonniekt1966:
    I agree with this, I will toss some stick that way if it makes them happy.... I have been on several forums and I only consider this one my home. Im willing to Bomb like nagasaki if it so pleases the need for attention.
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    Don't support his childish behavior by giving him cigars that were meant for you to have Dr_Frankenstein56... He wants to stomp his feet, cry, and barge out of the forum then so be it.....
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    edelrionyc:
    Don't support his childish behavior by giving him cigars that were meant for you to have Dr_Frankenstein56... He wants to stomp his feet, cry, and barge out of the forum then so be it.....

you have a point.... but it would be nice to see every botl here... maybe a gesture of kindness is all it takes for somebodys attitude to change...

but you are right. im just the fool that trys to please all.

oh and you can call me A.j. or "hey you" like my wife does. lol

• CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    I've seen many of these on the Net and I'm sure this won't be the last one. Integrity is a road that goes in more than one direction and only when one has exhausted the option of fixing things does one get an opportunity to rant. Fixing things is not always easy but it sure beats a meltdown and leaving in a huff and then making unrealistic comments about a Group of people who were totally innocent. It's childish behavior for certain when a person just wants to rant because they have their feelings hurt w/o trying to settle things...much like a 2 year old will fall down in a heap and cry for hours hoping that somebody will pay attention to them. This tantrum just robs the Forum at large by even discussing it anymore and I can bet you that the member reads every post....only because his curiosity gets the better of him...that's what children do...they cry and then they want somebody to pay attention to them they cry and throw tantrums. JMHO here.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Cigary:
    I've seen many of these on the Net and I'm sure this won't be the last one. Integrity is a road that goes in more than one direction and only when one has exhausted the option of fixing things does one get an opportunity to rant. Fixing things is not always easy but it sure beats a meltdown and leaving in a huff and then making unrealistic comments about a Group of people who were totally innocent. It's childish behavior for certain when a person just wants to rant because they have their feelings hurt w/o trying to settle things...much like a 2 year old will fall down in a heap and cry for hours hoping that somebody will pay attention to them. This tantrum just robs the Forum at large by even discussing it anymore and I can bet you that the member reads every post....only because his curiosity gets the better of him...that's what children do...they cry and then they want somebody to pay attention to them they cry and throw tantrums. JMHO here.
    si! Agreed. dont throw tantrums. instead, light up a ezra zion tantrum. thank you and happy thursday.