jliu:
    :(
    ditto Jiunn. Ditto
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    :(
    ditto Jiunn. Ditto
    It would have been awesome to herf with you. I really enjoy vherfing with you and the rest of the folks. We shall hopefully meet some other time!

Roman - sincere apologies to you... I'm really sorry... esp for the genorisity you recently showed me, I feel REALLY bad for not making this happen. Believe me I would LOVE to go herf with you and everyone else but I'm getting reamed with various year end bills and xmas presents I want to get for folks (in gen disposable income isn't what it used to be). Spending this kinda dough is just not very wise. but i wuuuv youuuuuu xoxo
    anyways. that last post was kinda depressing. F THAT NOISE. ya'll take some amazing pics. I want to see some full moons!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    jliu:
    anyways. that last post was kinda depressing. F THAT NOISE. ya'll take some amazing pics. I want to see some full moons!
    We feed these people enough bourbon, and there may be more than just moons.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    jthanatos:
    jliu:
    sounds like Thanatos is targeting someone..I wonder if he is on the cigar predator list...sounds something like this from Thanatos...here little daddyirish, try this wonderful sweet nectar...and have a little more...now come back with me to my car....sorry Brett, Thanatos has your number!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Trident:
    jthanatos:
    jliu:
    sounds like Thanatos is targeting someone..I wonder if he is on the cigar predator list...sounds something like this from Thanatos...here little daddyirish, try this wonderful sweet nectar...and have a little more...now come back with me to my car....sorry Brett, Thanatos has your number!
    Lol, sorry Brett for flying u in to b raped by James.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    jthanatos:
    jliu:
    This is wrong on more levels than I care to elaborate on, but what if the flip side is true and the hunted becomes the hunter???! Not likely but HEY it could happen!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    jthanatos:
    jliu:
    Nobody can keep a secret around here.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    jthanatos:
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    jthanatos:
    jliu:
    Nobody can keep a secret around here.
    now I am really ascaired !
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Everyone keep their pants on! This thing is starting to get a tad out of control. No one needs to be scared of nobody! Trust me...this thing is just another herf..nothing special to see....no really its true.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    bearb:
    Everyone keep their pants on! This thing is starting to get a tad out of control. No one needs to be scared of nobody! Trust me...this thing is just another herf..nothing special to see....no really its true.
    Exactly. I plan on bringing some cigars to share (duh), but I'm not bombing anyone nor will I be bombed. This is just a herf, after all.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    SleevePlz:
    bearb:
    Exactly. I plan on bringing some cigars to share (duh), but I'm not bombing anyone nor will I be bombed. This is just a herf, after all.
    My thoughts exactly.......We didnt bomb anybody on the last Chicago Herf......Oh wait.......
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    bearb:
    My thoughts exactly.......We didnt bomb anybody on the last Chicago Herf......Oh wait.......
    why would you carry incendiary devices into a public arena ? Isnt that illegal? Ray packing, people talking of explosives. Who are you people and why do I even associate myself with the likes of you thugs ?
    Well to be fair I had been planning on bombing the absolutely sh!t outta brothers but after talking with a few brothers I will be laying off that. Instead I will just bring a decent share of sticks and open up my stash to anyone and everyone to share instead. Seems more "gentlemanly and diplomatic" lol. Frankly I don't want to be bombed to hell and I can respect that most others don't either, after all this is just a badazz herf :)
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    well I got a deff OK to go, just have to figure out the hotel situation and book a flight. Anyone have a room that they would want to split the cost on? I will be booking for the friday, hopefully to land about the same time as Brett.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Bigshizza:
    :( Sad face
    +2
    deejmemixx:
    well I got a deff OK to go, just have to figure out the hotel situation and book a flight. Anyone have a room that they would want to split the cost on? I will be booking for the friday, hopefully to land about the same time as Brett.
    crash in my room damn it ! Brett is. Sure you can pull up a seat cushion.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    deejmemixx:
    So it's not a total sausagefest in Brett/Curts room you can room with me.
    Love the pass idea Roman. That will make sharing cigars with everyone easier and less awkward. How does Greg feel about Detroit sports teams....
    SleevePlz:
    Love the pass idea Roman. That will make sharing cigars with everyone easier and less awkward. How does Greg feel about Detroit sports teams....
    Finally a place to dump my thousands of Golf Caps !
    Better get a bigger suit case JT.
    And yes the pass idea is a great plan of action !
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    This is conspiracy on the "hat entry". Come to my wonderfull state enjoy the cigars, eat the pizza, screw the woman (or men), drink our booze but please dont bring a hat for the Bear.... Has anyone heard if there is going be an appearance by "The Ghosts of Christmas"?
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Great points greg.....so given the # of chicago newbies, lets clarify a few things eh:
    1) so everyone, please limit your hats for greg to 1 per cigar you expect to smoke during the weekend..that way he wont be overwhelmed.
    2) What goes on in Chicago, stays in Chicago!
    3) Date is Dec 7 for Casa...Roman is trying to reserve the VIP room again
    4) The spirits of the ghosts will live on forever my generous friend! Just dont forget that no good deed goes unpunished....muhahahahahaha!
    greg2648:
    This is conspiracy on the "hat entry". Come to my wonderfull state enjoy the cigars, eat the pizza, screw the woman (or men), drink our booze but please dont bring a hat for the Bear.... Has anyone heard if there is going be an appearance by "The Ghosts of Christmas"?
    The ghosts of christmas are festive men buttocks pokers. Just like the enola gays.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    ahh, yeah there is to much talk about men and booties, i may have to rethink this!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    so my flip flopping has stopped, Im def. not going to make this, decided disney world for the kids is more important.
    deejmemixx:
    so my flip flopping has stopped, Im def. not going to make this, decided disney world for the kids is more important.
    Hard choice to make Shane but it's a great reason and completely respect that decision brother, going to miss seeing ya but we will find another time and another way to herf brother :)
    deejmemixx:
    bummer Shane. But understood.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    What time does something like this start on the 7th??
    firetruckguy:
    What time does something like this start on the 7th??
    Awww snap. Shizz about to get real!